Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2004, 10:29 AM

Default Re: Crucifixion, a trauma based mass mind control

The number system in the Torah demonstrates the bewildering array of computations involved in
putting the Torah together ... once you see this yourself you quickly realize that man could not have written it ... in fact you don't have to read much of the Torah to come to this conclusion ... in my case the first 7 Hebrew words of Genesis was enough to prove that the Torah is not of this world ... as a sidenote ... the world " religion " does not exist in the Hebrew language ... 1. because you don't need it. 2. because it is destructive to man as we can all testify to.

To Ahmad I would say that if 1 Billion had the
Truth ... Islam would rule the world ... because
the Truth IS Power want it or not.

Old 12-15-2004, 11:05 AM

Born_To_Die,

Thanks for not answering my question. I don't understand what your point is on this forum either. Could you be more clear for me please?
I am not as smart as the other members and I just don't get what you are trying to say.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:03 AM

Peace btd,

This 1 billion Muslims unfortunately follow the wrong satanic version of Submission, everything has been distorted in the religion of God, that's why they are defeated.

God's religion was and is ONE religion, the religion of our father Abraham, Satan injected his false polytheistic beliefs into the three stages of it (Judaism, Christianity, Islam), not untill the messenger of the covenant Rashad Khalifa purified the religion from the injections (using the miracle of 19 in Quran in 1974) that we have recieved the true religion of God, Submission.

As for the numerical structure of the Torah, that's a fact confirmed in Quran, the final testament. However due to the magnitude of distortions it can't be restored, as for Quran only two verses were found not conforming with the overall mathematical composition.

Here is the reference to the miracle in the Torah, from appendix 1 to the authorized english translation of Quran,

A Witness From the Children of Israel [46:10]

Proclaim: "What if it is from God, and you disbelieved in it? A
witness from the Children of Israel has borne witness to a similar
phenomenon, and he has believed, while you have turned too arrogant
to believe. God does not guide the wicked." [ 46:10 ]

The following quotation is taken from STUDIES IN JEWISH MYSTICIM, (Association for Jewish Studies, Cambridge, Mass., Joseph Dan & Frank Talmage, eds., Page 88, 1982). The quotation refers to the work of Rabbi Judah the Pious (12th Century AD):

The people [Jews] in France made it a custom to add [in the morning prayer] the words: "`Ashrei temimei derekh [blessed are those who walk the righteous way]," and our Rabbi, the Pious, of blessed memory, wrote that they were completely and utterly wrong. It is all gross falsehood, because there are only nineteen times that the Holy Name is mentioned [in that portion of the morning prayer]... and similarly you find the word `Elohim nineteen times in the pericope of Ve-'elleh shemot.... Similarly, you find that Israel were called "sons" nineteen times, and there are many other examples. All these sets of nineteen are intricately intertwined, and they contain many secrets and esoteric meanings, which are contained in more than eight large volumes... Furthermore, in this section there are 152 (19x8) words.

Rashad Khalifa, Oh.D

So now that you can see the clear precedent in your book, would you believe in God's final testament?

Ahmad Nishi Toba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-20-2004, 07:54 PM

"it's the many secrets and esoteric meanings..."

that doesn't sound like God to me.

Just my opinion
XXX
Old 12-20-2004, 08:36 PM

I believe in submission to the will of God/Allah/Jehovah.. or whatever you call the divine Being/Life-force.. and all I have to do is follow my heart.. and believe in the goodness of man.. his/her/it's creation... It's that simple to me..

Phooey on all these warmongering types... Religion (Even the Monotheists) have been used by politicians for centuries to divide and rule the suckers who do not believe that God is love... In it's purest form.

I believe in submission to the Devine... I also believe in resistance to evil... I trust my heart to discern the difference... Yet, I submit to my destiny not knowing my place in it, and not knowing the effect of my short and humble life, in the tapestry of time, and rug being woven, or what the pattern might be.. I don't care, as I am playing my part thru prayers and faith.

A small thread being woven into a large carpet.. It is not my place to know the eventual pattern of completion. Nore is it my place to care.
Old 12-21-2004, 04:48 AM

Default The litmus test

Peace SB,

Very well said. There is a litmus test for anyone who proclaims or claims that he is a "Submitter" to God alone.

It is simply a miracle, a superhuman miracle that was found in Quran to reassure the hearts of the Jewish, Christians and the believers that Quran is the final testament to confirm and supersede the previous scriptures.

Without belief in Quran, without believing God's message to you, there is no Submission, at least not to God ALONE.

More on:

www.usn2161.net/19miracle.html

Ahmad Nishi Toba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...