Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2005, 12:36 PM

Default Re: The 911 Coincidence Guide

Is it unusual that a small aircraft managed to get through without being detected so close to the Capitol?

Seems like somebody wasn't on their toes so that their message could read "we are ready and on alert."

But, come on, they protected the White House and the Senate and couldn't protect us on 911.

I guess some people get it and some people don't. Certainly it's not easy for the sheeple to get their heads around all of this.

Like you said, if they want stricter laws, they have to stage events in order to pass these laws and fool some of the people. I would think that Columbine assisted them in this way as far as needing to disarm us, and imposing "Nazi" like controls on our children within the school system.

As far as blackmail, they've been blackmailing each other for decades. Senate seats for life, move up the ladder. Get them when they're young, like Clinton, for instance, move him up the ranks, send him to Oxford. Find the talented ones, the ones from less fortunate circumstances and control them like a puppet. Clinton certainly wasn't one of the wealthy elitists. However, he is now!

They put Clinton through school and Kerry, face like a horse. Tapped in Yale.

They are puppet masters. But you know that!!

And, don't even tell me that Michael Jackson's Never Land ranch isn't under the control of the government. Poor, sick children. Preying on the less fortunate. Peter Pan is a mind control tool. Child-like state, fairytale world. Just like Jackson. The place is like a compound for goodness sakes.

If they feel they are in jeopardy, they will declare "Martial Law." I believe Bush, Sr. threatned Congress with this when Colby wanted to address the Senate during Iran-Contra and tell them that the "rogue" CIA was out of control.

Colby was fired and Bush, Sr. was put in as CIA chief making it appear that he was independent of the agency; however, from what I hear, he was a deep sleeper since Yale.

Arizona has passed a law to secede from the nation should Martial Law be declared.

Old 05-13-2005, 03:09 PM

So, am I to believe that because NORAD was conducting some test on 911, our country was left "unprotected" and not on alert!!

Gee, lots of thanks to that great "military industrial complex" for keeping us safe on that day. Hope they don't do this too often throughout the year.

What, we're just sitting ducks when they decide to leave our security unattended and conduct a test?

Seriously, what could be a more ridiculous statement?

That Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone or the single bullet theory?

And Lee just happens to be KILLED before anyone can question him.

It's all just way to CONVENIENT for them!!!
Old 05-13-2005, 04:12 PM

See, you lose people here when you start talking about missiles hitting the towers and not jets.

There has to be explanation if they were missiles to debunk the fact that jets are clearly shown to have penetrated the towers. Captured live and in replay.

So did they superimpose this?

Can't be.

I saw the television screen on CNBC when they reported that a "small aircraft" hit the first tower.

I witnessed the plane hanging from the tower and there weren't any flames for some time.

Now, when we see the video footage, do we have explosion on impact? If so, then something is amiss.

Again, if those flights did not exist, why did the passenger's loved ones believe those where the flight numbers they were on? Those flight numbers must have been on the ticket. The passengers must have left this information with their families.

Come on!!!

You're saying missiles hit the towers and that the flights never existed.

So, where did four other JUMBO jets go with the passengers who weren't on the non-existent flights that their loves ones thought they boarded.

You need to explain, TB. Otherwise, it's just disinformation and conjecture.
Old 05-14-2005, 12:03 AM

Missiles Hitting The Towers ??? :-o :-o :-o

BlueAngel w/o taking any sides or talking in anyone’s behalf, I wrote the following in an attempt to perhaps explain that which you didn’t quite understand & I’m sure neither did other people…

From reading Internet articles written by journalists, investigators, & the like I can summarize a small portion of what I read right after the attacks & up until recently. I am obviously not covering everything, but only a small fraction of some very interesting points. I didn’t make any of these points up, since I gain nothing by writing disinformation. As a matter of fact, the only reason I am writing this, is because I give a shit about this country & where it’s going. Also because it bothers me that w/ all of the knowledge & money that there is in the world, it baffles me that man is still treating its fellow man as a mere animal, & not as a being capable of understanding the concept of God. A concept, real animals will never comprehend.

1) It is obvious that the magnitude of coordination required, so that all planes hijacked reached their destination & accomplish their mission w/o interception of any kind, had to be extensive. This coordination also requires the interaction of many people that are decision makers & are at the controls of the airports, security, & surveillance, as is the case w/ the prompt release of the identities of the 19 (real or made-up) hijackers. This coordination is so extensive that it goes beyond & into the media networks covering the event, & all of the special ops emergency crews that were there before anything happened, such as fema, etc.

2) Anyone in charge of the country, & I mean anyone that really gives a shit, would have jumped right out of their seats & taken charge of the situation then, right then in there, not after the fact, after everything had a chance to occur to completion, & after all related people were evacuated from the country.

3) The fact that we did not do anything at all, as far as letting those planes hit the towers, is mind boggling, unless of course, it was allowed to happen.

4) The fact that both towers & 1 additional building collapsed “demolition” style to the ground is unquestionable.

5) Now, the filming of the event itself has various theories & people very eager & dedicated to finding out discrepancies w/ reality, & therefore a smoking gun. However, not all theories are that far away from each other. For example,

** There were clips showing the additional mysterious device underneath the 2nd plane. On the same type of “film run,” someone showed, by slowing down the film speed, how right before impact, a small flash, & therefore a missile was fired from this device & into the building, which was obviously traveling (after being fired) way faster than the plane. They claim that the reason for this was to cause the “Hollywood” style explosion effects needed for maximum psychological impact.

** Other analysis were made were they claim that given our current level of sophisticated secret technology, some of these plane images were in fact, “holographic” in nature, however, not the explosions themselves (which were real). So what you were actually looking at was in fact not a plane but a “holographic” image projected into space either from the vicinity or from a missile disguising itself as a passenger plane. One interesting aspect of this theory, is the fact that if you look at the slow motion clip of the final moments into the building, you notice how this plane flows through the outside wall of the building w/o causing any damage neither to itself, nor to the outside wall of steel & concrete of the building. It literally looks like if the image was just moving through. The plane did not squash itself like an accordion, the wings never lost their original angles, & nothing flew away from neither the plane nor the building. In fact, there is a moment in the film, for a fraction of a second, when the plane is entirely inside the building & the building looked just as it did before the plane went through, w/o a scratch. It looks more like a “ghost” than a plane crash. Now, if this was not due to the “holographic” theory, it could be explained by the following theory.

** Now this other theory, which has been floating around for while, claims basically that, what you were looking at was basically a real-time “digital video” mix of real-life footage (the burning building w/ smoke & fire) w/ another pre-recorded footage w/ the images of the planes flying through space & into the buildings. By the way this technology is analogous to what a disk jokey does when playing a real-time music mix of 2 separate music CDs w/ their CD mixer, except here we are talking video DVDs instead music CDs. Not rocket science. However the end result is comparable to what we see all the time in our TV screens or at the movies. A believable action / adventure movie, so believable in fact that sometime or another we have caught ourselves “jumping” out of our seats in a movie theater – have you not. And yes, in order for anyone to have been able to pull these tricks, they must have done some previous planing in order to get the angles & the distances figured out in advance, such that the pre-recorded video images were able to be properly mixed w/o loosing proportion or perspective. I just recently listened to a pre-recorded Internet radio-broadcast where the speaker talks about also, some of the “still” photos taken by the news media. He goes into explaining some discrepancies, w/ reality, where if you look at the pictures he specifically dissected, you can’t help it but to notice how, for example, the tilted head of the building has the accompanying smoke at the same angle as if that section of building was standing up & not sideways. In other words, it shows how by defying logic, the photo editor tilted both the building & the smoke, but was unable to tilt the building while allowing the smoke to flow w/ the wind & the rest of the background smoke. That detail there was not properly hidden, & therefore shows tampering.

** Now the obvious question would be, well how come I saw what happened along w/ another millions of people across the globe. Well, to answer that all you have to do is realize that what you saw was exactly what was broadcast by the media, & therefore it was already “edited” by the time you saw it on your TV screen. However, to see the real thing you had to be there. But everyone that was there was actually running away from the area, & chances are that w/ all of the smoke & debris falling you couldn’t see it anyway. The people that were there, were been evacuated, & only those that were actually permitted w/in the perimeter had a close view. Everybody else just probably saw nothing but smoke & fire. And besides, to have seen the actual plane hit, you had to be looking up & ahead of time to the exact place of impact, since that moment is so fast, anyone can miss it. However, none of the video cameras we saw footage from had any problem w/ that. Go figure. That’s the power of television. It can make anything look real…
8-)
Old 05-14-2005, 01:25 AM

For the sake of brevity...

I dont accept all of Holmgrens stuff but his work on the flights "not" existing has been pretty untouchable on the surface...no one has come up with a credible counter argument.

I believe Holmgren is sincere.

I believe 2 aircraft which looked like Boeing 767's (not Jumbo's) crashed into the WTC.

There were NO explosives of ANY kind on the aircraft. There was NO missile and NO pod (come on!) The flash was simply and obviously, the impact of the aluminum body of the aircraft striking the steel of the WTC at 350-400 knots...to even have to point that out! Did they really need any more than a 50 ton aircraft and 20 tons of fuel for effect?

Explosives expand at varying velocities. One thing they ALL have in common is that the effect of a high explosive would be OBVIOUS in the slowly (relative to a high explosive) expanding and burning cloud of jet fuel. It is not. There is not the slightest evidence for explosives on that plane except for VERY excitable imaginations.

An ALCM, possibly 'retouched', hit the Pentagon.

The other flight was shot down.

The passenger lists are RIDICULOUSLY incomlete and filled with errors.

Hard to believe some stuff? I found it hard to believe they could have gotton away with planting explosives in the WTC...but we now know better.

The truth of 9-11? The EXACT truth? A long way off. Keep an open mind but like any front door on a house, feel free to vet the door knockers.

I remember around March 2003 I started looking seriously into the Pentagon crash. I found the MANY eyewitness accounts (of a Boeing 767) a huge stumbling block which to me went against what was obviously the photographic evidence of a Cruise Missile strike combined with other witness talk inside the pentagon (nose cap of aircraft found).

Gerard Holmgren provided some reasonable analysis on many of the people (witnesses) as being directly employed by the defence establishment and establishment news papers plus the contradictory nature of the witness statements.

Dave McGowan finished them off with his great multiple peice expose on the whole she bang.
http://davesweb.cnchost.com/

I worked out the eye witness statments of a 70 ton, 400knot Boeing flying directly over the heads of some witnesses as obvious bullshit and was one of the first (as far as i can tell) to point it out on as many places and e-mails on the net that i could find.

Ordinary high explosive was used on the upper floors of the WTC and most probably a thermite like compound on the main support beams in the basement.

BTW...with regards that light plane over Washington. This is an ABSOLOUTE insult and slap in the face to EVERYONE with an I.Q slightly above a rabid, flying fruit bat. Gaining a pilots license includes having drummed into your head the protocols of gaining permission to fly over restricted airspace. Light planes also have radio's. So the pilot thought it would be a good idea after 9-11 to do this? A flight instructor? Lord have Mercy! Will the level of their amature escapades EVER rise above George Bush's I.Q?

I feel personally insulted having watched the news report on the telly.

This was a deliberate slap in the face to everyone.
Old 05-14-2005, 12:40 PM

I believe that 911 was an inside job.

I believe a STAND DOWN was ordered.

I believe they needed 911 to move us into World War III, invade Iraq, Patriot Act, National ID Cards, etc., etc., etc.

THE PROBLEM IS THIS:

There are too many theories floating around about what hit the towers.

TB, I thought you said you believed they were missiles.

Others say something strapped under the cargo area.

Others say building was wired to explode.

Others say flights never existed.

And on and on and on and on.

Of course, there were many people involved from the President on down to airport security. The pictures of the hijackers were released almost spontaneously.

There are disinformation agents out there causing the many theories just as with JFK.

We will never make heads or tails out of it because the waters have been muddied unless someone can put all of the pieces together and paint a different picture than the one they have told US with evidence that refutes their version of the events on that day.

All we KNOW, those who believe it was deliberately planned, orchestrated by the American government, was that THEY did not protect the American people on that day whether NORAD was conducting an exercise or not, is no excuse for grounding our fighter pilots.

We will never get a straight answer from any of them. They wrote the 911 commission report and that is that as far as most Americans are concerned.

Forty years later and the American people are still wondering who really shot JFK. Was our government really involved?

911 will be the same unless EVIDENCE can be found to blow apart what the criminals in the White House have reported to the world.

Otherwise, it's all conjecture and "conspiracy theories."

Too much information, as studied in mind control programs, causes confusion. Or, should I say too much disinformation? Like looking for a needle in a haystack.

So far, not ONE alternate theory with supporting evidence has been presented regarding the government's role in 911. Just a bunch of mish mash.

Most of us who are interested will spend hours upon hours reading and researching.

But, we will most probably never get to the TRUTH!!!

And, if we do, they'll probably make it look like a suicide.

WHO took the video footage of the jets hitting the towers?

Peace,
BlueAngel

:-o
Old 05-14-2005, 02:45 PM

911 Links :-o :-o :-o

American Patriot Friends Network
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/WTC.htm

911 News Headlines & Archives
http://www.september11news.com
8-)
Old 05-14-2005, 08:13 PM

Well, we'll never get to the truth if you expect it to leap out from under the Earth into your jacket pocket. All things of value must be searched for. Nuggets of gold included. I know it's frustrating.

The truth WILL come out. Just dont expect it to come out on the Elite media.

Look at JFK...some polls are showing upwards of %70 of Americans believe he was murdered by forces within the CIA. Despite the ongoing efforts of the Elite media to convince us we're all whacky.

Every day people are waking up. You've woken up? One at a time. I can honestly say i've made 200-300 people seriously think about how they view the world. Of those, maybe 100 grasped the fact that powerful people try to retain control of the world through varying means. And out of the 300 say 20-30 who are (for want of a better term) full blown converts, scurrying about spreading the word.

My friend was broken into. He got an alarm installed. The alarm installer mentioned the war in Iraq was a crock. My friend gave him Mike Rupperts "Truth & Lies Of 9-11"...that guy has already shown it to 10 people who now all have copies. Some of them were taking notes...and on it goes.

I said a "missile" hit the Pentagon. Aircraft hit the towers...or so my eyes tell me.

Quote:
Forty years later and the American people are still wondering who really shot JFK. Was our government really involved?

911 will be the same unless EVIDENCE can be found to blow apart what the criminals in the White House have reported to the world.
It's but a scant 4 years past the eleventh day of September 2001....and look how far we've come? Thanks to the net...which must be disempowered before they continue on.

You see...it's not ALL dark conspiricy to ALL people. For an awful lot of people including the people behind 9-11, this is all nescessary. That the ONLY way forward as we reach out into the solar system is for a UNIFIED planet under a single rule...all marching in step towards the same goal.

"The masses are stupid and need to be told what to do."

They dumb us down, brainwash us with endless Reality T.V and other superficial shit and then complain the peasants are unruly and stupid. They must "manufacture consent" in the masses while leaving the masses to think they came to the Elite point of view all by themselves.

Essentially, the Elite view is that the vast peasant class do not know whats good for them and dont know danger till it has them by the throat...hence 9-11...as Walter Lipman once wrote.

Many people rationalise 9-11 as done by the government to wake us up to an impending danger that only the Elite understand. All those dead and fallen buildings was unfortunate but nescessary..."one must sometimes do evil to do good."

The all loving Allies in WW2 killed more innocent German and Japanese civilians in their "terror" bombing raids than there were Jews gassed (alledgedly) in the camps...best estimate 1.5 million. How much evil will the Elite do to do good? As usual...it's we peasants who cop the pointy end while the Elite and their minions wring their hands over what hard decisions they must make.

In the end, for alot of people "Benevolent Fascism" works for them. No need to think. Just do as your told and get your brain chip with optional DNA number on forhead. A small price to pay for all that "consumer convienence" and safety from terrorists and above all...UNCERTAINTY.

Human beings HATE uncertainty and DOUBT. At it's root lies the fear of death.

The Elite play on this endlessly with their PROBLEM--->REACTION--->SOLOUTION method.

Dont be to worried about getting the details down. Just wake up your friends and family one at a time.

Ask your friends if they think the government should have the ability to track individual human beings from birth to death at all times? Ask them if any of their wonderful surveillence worked on 9-11? All that technology? Just get people to start thinking and then they will be able to analyse the bullshit for themselves.

Quote:
WHO took the video footage of the jets hitting the towers?
The first was a French documentary crew making a film about Firemen. Get the their video. Riviting viewing.

God is most gracious to provide the co-incidence of them being their at that particular time for the ONLY footage of the first plane strike.

I dont think they were in on it...but it would not surprise me if the call for the gas leak (which brought them their) was someone in the know.

Did anyone else notice that they had the "Battalion Cheif" with them for a piddly "smell of gas" call?
Old 05-14-2005, 08:32 PM

Jimbo...

Quote:
One interesting aspect of this theory, is the fact that if you look at the slow motion clip of the final moments into the building, you notice how this plane flows through the outside wall of the building w/o causing any damage neither to itself, nor to the outside wall of steel & concrete of the building. It literally looks like if the image was just moving through. The plane did not squash itself like an accordion, the wings never lost their original angles, & nothing flew away from neither the plane nor the building.
Aircraft are made of lightweight aircraft aluminium.

Aircraft are hollow and extremely lightweight as they are designed to fly through the air.

Though strong in the 'lateral' plane...'bending'...the airframe will simply disintergrate on impact with ANYTHING solid.

The densest part of the aircraft is it's engines.

There was little or no debris ejected 'backwards' because of the initial momentum of the object--->upwards of 400mph. Bits and peices do not simply reverse direction in an instant and go back the other way. They will deflect to a degree but carry on in the same direction. Or else TOTALLY disintergrate.

The WTC was solid...as a rock.

For this same reason...the nice neat holes punched through the Pentagon and the report of the 'intact' nose cone show an obvious missile strike. The nose cone is the DU penetrator warhead. Note the initial explosion...it is a mix of white hot with the dull red of burning jet fuel from the ALCM...the "white hot" is the ignition of the high explosive warhead.
Old 05-14-2005, 09:32 PM

The 911 Smoking Gun – :-o :-o :-o

One-Time GOP Insider Claims 911 Smoking Gun
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/one-time_gop_insider.html

The Zionists Who Orchestrated The 911 Attacks
http://www.fourwinds10.com/news/05-government/C-fraud/01-911/2004/05C1-03-19-04-zionists-who-orchestrated-911.html

No Hijackers For 911
http://rense.com/general49/no911.htm

CIA Had Pre 911 Hijacker Details But Failed To Act – BBC News
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3516233.stm

120 Israeli Spy Ring Network Operating In US Soil Connected To 911 – AFP
http://www.americanfreepress.net/03_17_02/120_Spies_Deported/120_spies_deported.html

How The 911 Investigation Should Really Be Conducted
http://www.rense.com/general49/dect.htm

While We Continue Being Hypnotized About 911
http://www.leftgatekeepers.com/articles/LeftMediaIconsStillPromoting911ModifiedLimitedHang outLegendByShiuHung.htm

Former German Defense Minister Confirms CIA Involvement in 911 – Alex Jones
http://www.prisonplanet.com/021104vonbuelow.html

A Review of 911 Theory - The Official Story & What Really Happened
http://www.media-criticism.com/911_Theory_10_2003.html

Was 911 A Video Movie
http://911hoax.com/Table_Contents.asp
http://911hoax.com

Boeing 767-222 As Melted Butter – Flash Animation (<Stop> & Use <FF> to “single step”)
“Notice how the “right wing” flows into the building w/o damage right after it is completely immersed into the building, & how after the entire plane disappears into the building, at that very moment, there is nothing but shadows & a couple of puffs of smoke…”
http://911hoax.com/gBoeingButter.asp?intPage=8&PageNum=8

Silverstein, FDNY Decided To 'Pull WTC 7' An In-Depth Analysis
http://www.prisonplanet.com/011904wtc7.html

More Evidence Strongly Indicates Demolition Took Place On 911 & Suggests An Inside Job
http://www.rense.com/general47/pulled.htm

Ok, So The Israeli Spies Turned Out To Be Al-Qaeda - We Knew That - What's New
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/12/276217.shtml

911 Made Simple
http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_members&Number=116794 8&t=-1

The Underground 911 Report - So Shocking The Author A Professor Has Been Forced To Remain Anonymous - Must Read
http://www.threeworldwars.com/911

Complete 911 Timeline
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

911 Missing Pieces
Truth, Lies, & The 911 Disinformation Campaign
http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special_Reports/122303Kupferberg/122303kupferberg.html

911 Attacks & Cover-Up
http://www.crisispapers.org/topics/9-11.htm
8-)