Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2010, 01:30 PM

Default Re: why was 9/11

monk may possably have the missing key
monk you sead somthing about a jihad agenst jews. assumeing that is israel and not jews out side of israel this is what i think happend.. i remember back in the 1980;s somwhere where the usa gave ais and suport to israel by giving israel some kind of missel defense thing. and i think bin laden got mad at the usa for aiding israel. now theres somthing else i want to know. why did muslems maybe nou them in general so why did terrorist jihad agenst jews.
this link may have the answer for that all the way to 9/11
al-Qa'ida (The Base) / World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders / Usama bin Laden

Last edited by kerry : 08-06-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:31 AM

Hi Kerry,
I'm not against you having strong Christian beliefs....there are many societies that effect world politics, some have an eclectic approach to religion, the Sufi mystics never forgave America and Harry Truman (33* Mason) of being the first to recognise Israel, by this time Britain was finished as a world power and U.S.A. took over this mantle.....Britain never did impliment the British Mandate properly, and in the end just left the region!

After America recognised Israel, most other countries followed suit....however you value this they were never forgiven by muslim mystics, link below:-

The United States and the Recognition of Israel: A Chronology
Old 08-16-2010, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
Hi Kerry,
I'm not against you having strong Christian beliefs....there are many societies that effect world politics, some have an eclectic approach to religion, the Sufi mystics never forgave America and Harry Truman (33* Mason) of being the first to recognise Israel, by this time Britain was finished as a world power and U.S.A. took over this mantle.....Britain never did impliment the British Mandate properly, and in the end just left the region!

After America recognised Israel, most other countries followed suit....however you value this they were never forgiven by muslim mystics, link below:-

The United States and the Recognition of Israel: A Chronology
Your post doesn't make any sense.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:20 AM

my post is not suposed to make any sense because what i posted is the truth which you know very little about why dont you just come out and say you dont agree with it you know why you wont do that its because if you just dont agree with it it gives me some credit so insted you say it dont make sense that way it makes you look smarter.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
my post is not suposed to make any sense because what i posted is the truth which you know very little about why dont you just come out and say you dont agree with it you know why you wont do that its because if you just dont agree with it it gives me some credit so insted you say it dont make sense that way it makes you look smarter.
My comment was not addressed to you.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:56 PM

Hi Blue Angel,

After the 2nd World War America become a superpower with a lot of influence in the world, and was the first country to recognize Israel as a state, most other non-muslim countries fell in with American opinion.

Because of this, many muslim countries are anti-American, there was a great deal of sympathy for the Jews after the holocaust that coloured views just after the war.

A wise muslim once said "If you want to give the Jews a homeland then give them a slice of Germany, the country that tried to exterminate them".

The United Nations thought that was too risky after having two world wars with Germany, however the war with terrorists seems never ending!
Old 08-18-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
Hi Blue Angel,

After the 2nd World War America become a superpower with a lot of influence in the world, and was the first country to recognize Israel as a state, most other non-muslim countries fell in with American opinion.

Because of this, many muslim countries are anti-American, there was a great deal of sympathy for the Jews after the holocaust that coloured views just after the war.

A wise muslim once said "If you want to give the Jews a homeland then give them a slice of Germany, the country that tried to exterminate them".

The United Nations thought that was too risky after having two world wars with Germany, however the war with terrorists seems never ending!

The state/country of Israel was created after the Holocaust by the United Nation's and it had nothing to do with America being the first country to recognize Israel as a state.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-18-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post

BA, do you have comprehension issues? You accuse many of having posts that make no sense, but in fact they are quite clear.

Just because you do not understand doesn't mean everyone else is having problems reading these posts.

Both of Monks posts make a lot of sense and are quite understandable.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brouhaha View Post
BA, do you have comprehension issues? You accuse many of having posts that make no sense, but in fact they are quite clear.

Just because you do not understand doesn't mean everyone else is having problems reading these posts.

Both of Monks posts make a lot of sense and are quite understandable.
Absolutely not.

My reading comprehension is IMPECCABLE.

I don't accuse many of having posts that make no sense.

I accuse a few; and you would be one of them.

A few does not equal many.

If I don't understand that which is written, trust me, my friend, it's not comprehensible for most others and not quite clear, as well.

Both of Monk's posts do not make any sense and, consequently, for this reason are not understandable.

The same can be said for many of your posts.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-18-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:11 AM

The whole point about 9/11 is the date being like the emergency number 911. The firemen who went in and had the towers collapse on them is the whole point. They represent the rescuers that were sent in from other dimensions and other planets to save this planet . The whole event was a warning to other potential rescuers.

The last batch of rescuers, after Atlantis, were caught up in the collapse of our planet and have been here since, caught up in the karmic field.

IT WAS A REMINDER MEANT TO DEMORALISE THOSE STILL HERE AND THOSE WHO WISH TO COME IN AND SAVE YOU.