Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-23-2010, 07:44 PM
Incogneto Jim Incogneto Jim is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 4
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?


Adam Trombley also mentions microwave mind control and something called the Lilly wave. If I remember correctly, it was named after John Lilly who I guessed worked with the US government on mind control technology.

Fear is the greatest form of mind control and frequency phase locks us into 3rd density existence. Remove the fear within, and you remove their ability to control you.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-24-2010, 06:31 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Well aren't you a know-it-all albie?

According to "The Hidden Evil" by Mark M. Rich its not just David Icke. And who is to say David Icke doesn't have a screw loose himself? Not a good example albie.
So you are more dangerous than Icke? Why? What do you do that is such a threat to the Illuminati? Icke SEES things as well as feels them. If you think he's mad then what's to stop you from having the same madness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I don't know if you have even bothered to take note of some of the allegations I have personally made on this forum which are entirely original and not been made by anyone else. I'm not just a parrot like yourself albie, far from it.
Original? Bumps in the night? That's as old as the hills. We all get that. It's your body jerking. COMMON.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
And further how do you know the pet theory you have on the phenomena of harassment groups is the correct one? Give your ego a rest albie.
It is logic. What do you do that is so important? People imagine they are being persecuted because it makes them feel important.

What makes you so important?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-24-2010, 06:40 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

I mean, you claim to have written a book called "Atlantis, the Origins of a Legend" but there is no sign of it on the web. I'm sure the Illuminati have bigger fish to microwave.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-24-2010, 12:55 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I mean, you claim to have written a book called "Atlantis, the Origins of a Legend" but there is no sign of it on the web. I'm sure the Illuminati have bigger fish to microwave.
According to my search engines there are plenty signs of my book on the web.

Unfortunately albie you have a one sided point of view on the subject and you are just repeating common misconceptions.

I have personally submitted to this site claimed proof that the Space Shuttle and International Space Station and just about everything else NASA has done in space is/was a fake. I have also submitted evidence that the current laws of physics are wrong.

How does this compare to David Icke's Reptilians?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-24-2010, 09:44 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
According to my search engines there are plenty signs of my book on the web.
Please provide us with your search engine results.

Thank you,
BA
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-24-2010, 11:46 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
The response of the housing group was rather predictable. They checked for alternative sources of the problem other than electronic harassment.

At the present time the housing group has flatly refused to mend the chronically creaking bathroom floor for fear it 'might damage the sound insulation'.

I have since contacted the local police who sent two officers out to discuss the matter with me. They didn't seem very impressed because I was unable to prove that what I was saying was true. They suggested that the problem 'might' be due to underground pipes or 'might' be because I am paranoid and just imagining it or 'might' be due to some undiagnosed medical condition I have.

Basically their whole approach was slightly dismissive.

I also contacted a private anti-surveillance company who had a problem hearing what I was saying because of noise on the line. My end was completely clear. They said they would call me back but they never did.
Really?

The housing group checked for alternative sources for the reason behind your creaking floor and bumps in the night rather than electronic harrassment.

What a shock!

I mean, seriously, although they have the resources available to check for electronic harraassment, they didn't, even though you informed them that you are a threat to the government due to the information you possess as to the ISS and Space Shuttle being a hoax and that you post this INTELLIGENCE on CC.

Again.

What a shock.

Their approach was slightly dismissive or COMPLETELY dismissive?

Did you expect anything else?

I mean, seriously.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-25-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-25-2010, 12:03 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
So you are more dangerous than Icke? Why? What do you do that is such a threat to the Illuminati? Icke SEES things as well as feels them. If you think he's mad then what's to stop you from having the same madness?



Original? Bumps in the night? That's as old as the hills. We all get that. It's your body jerking. COMMON.



It is logic. What do you do that is so important? People imagine they are being persecuted because it makes them feel important.

What makes you so important?
Don't fool yourself.

Icke is not a danger to the government, you, me or anyone else.

He takes a little bit of the truth; mixes it with a whole lot of BS (i.e., shape-shifting lizards) which makes the truth look like BS, to those of "sane" mind.

This is their Method of Operation (MO).

Mix a little bit of truth with a whole lot of fiction and the truth becomes fiction, as well.

He is most probably, at present, mind controlled and is controlling the minds of his followers.

Does the word "cult" ring a bell.

He is a disgrace to all mind control victims/survivors.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-25-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-25-2010, 06:05 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
According to my search engines there are plenty signs of my book on the web.

Unfortunately albie you have a one sided point of view on the subject and you are just repeating common misconceptions.

I have personally submitted to this site claimed proof that the Space Shuttle and International Space Station and just about everything else NASA has done in space is/was a fake. I have also submitted evidence that the current laws of physics are wrong.

How does this compare to David Icke's Reptilians?
OMG. Who has ever heard of you? That's my point. Why would they spare valuable manpower and resources on you?

Have you ever heard of this?

Periodic limb movement disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or this?

Hypnic jerk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No doubt these are made up by the Illuminati who want to stop you unveling that the lawas of physics are wrong. EVEN THOUGH IF THEY WERE THERE ARE COUNTLESS AND FAR MORE QUALIFIED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO WOULD HAVE SPOTTED THE WRONGNESS OF THE LAWS OF PHYSICS.

You are not right in the head, pal. Have you taken your theory to an actual physics graduate?

Hilarious display of paranoia and delusional grandeur.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-25-2010, 06:10 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Don't fool yourself.

Icke is not a danger to the government, you, me or anyone else.

He takes a little bit of the truth; mixes it with a whole lot of BS (i.e., shape-shifting lizards) which makes the truth look like BS, to those of "sane" mind.

This is their Method of Operation (MO).

Mix a little bit of truth with a whole lot of fiction and the truth becomes fiction, as well.

He is most probably, at present, mind controlled and is controlling the minds of his followers.

Does the word "cult" ring a bell.

He is a disgrace to all mind control victims/survivors.
Oh, I don't believe Icke is of danger to them at all, which demonstrates how completely UNdangerous galealexander is to them. But even Icke has some harrassment or experiences things that seem like harassment.

The imagination plays tricks on you.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-25-2010, 06:18 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Google search...

"Atlantis, the Origins of a Legend" - Google Search=

Bing...

“Atlantis, the Origins of a Legend”. - Bing
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.