Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2010, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

See below

Last edited by galexander : 08-25-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 08-25-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
OMG. Who has ever heard of you? That's my point. Why would they spare valuable manpower and resources on you?

Have you ever heard of this?

Periodic limb movement disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or this?

Hypnic jerk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No doubt these are made up by the Illuminati who want to stop you unveling that the lawas of physics are wrong. EVEN THOUGH IF THEY WERE THERE ARE COUNTLESS AND FAR MORE QUALIFIED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO WOULD HAVE SPOTTED THE WRONGNESS OF THE LAWS OF PHYSICS.

You are not right in the head, pal. Have you taken your theory to an actual physics graduate?

Hilarious display of paranoia and delusional grandeur.
Well thanks a lot Dr. albie for all your helpful advice! This has really solved my problem! (With a strong note of sarcasm.......)

Pure and unadulterated BS albie. Who do you think you are kidding?

I don't know why you even bother logging onto this conspiracy forum unless of course you happen to be some sort of TROLL.

Quote:
Have you taken your theory to an actual physics graduate?
How about heads of physics departments at Oxford and Cambridge? Would that count? To date I have not received a reply.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Oh, I don't believe Icke is of danger to them at all, which demonstrates how completely UNdangerous galealexander is to them. But even Icke has some harrassment or experiences things that seem like harassment.

The imagination plays tricks on you.
Icke seems to imagine a lot.

Such as shape-shifting lizards.

No doubt his imagination plays tricks on him.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:28 AM

Sorry, but I'm going to have to delete your post, Gale, because it is an advertisement.

It would have been better had you just supplied us with your name and the title of your book(s).

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-27-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Well thanks a lot Dr. albie for all your helpful advice! This has really solved my problem! (With a strong note of sarcasm.......)

Pure and unadulterated BS albie. Who do you think you are kidding?

I don't know why you even bother logging onto this conspiracy forum unless of course you happen to be some sort of TROLL.

How about heads of physics departments at Oxford and Cambridge? Would that count? To date I have not received a reply.
No, you are right, the Illuminati are shaking you awake with a ray beam because you published a book nobody has read and think you are the only one in the world to spot that the laws of physics are wrong.

How is that going to stop people reading your book?

There's a very good reason why Oxford and Cambridge didn't get back to you. YOU ARE NUTS.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:02 PM

Quote:
No, you are right, the Illuminati are shaking you awake with a ray beam because you published a book nobody has read and think you are the only one in the world to spot that the laws of physics are wrong.

How is that going to stop people reading your book?

There's a very good reason why Oxford and Cambridge didn't get back to you. YOU ARE NUTS.
Again we thank you for sharing your higher understanding and wisdom with us all Dr. albie.

And who said anything about being shaken awake? I am not denying this actually happens but I don't believe I ever mentioned this.

Just inspired guesswork presumably?

Last edited by galexander : 08-27-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, but I'm going to have to delete your post, Gale, because it is an advertisement.

It would have been better had you just supplied us with your name and the title of your book(s).
Would the following link be more appropriate?

"atlantis, the origin of a legend" - Google Search
Old 08-27-2010, 12:06 PM

This could be just a huge coincidence but I received an email today from a seller at eBay explaining why the item I had just purchased had not as yet been posted to me on time. The message runs word for word as follows:

HI
I HAVE STILL NOT MANAGED TO POST YOUR ITEM OUT AS THE MINUTE I GOT MY CAR
BACK I CRASHED IT.
DUE TO WHOEVER BROKE IN, ALSO DOING SOMETHING TO THE STEERING.
I WILL DEFINITELY POST IT OUT TOMORROW.
REALLY SORRY ABOUT ALL THIS.
(Name Withheld)

So to recap: the seller could not post my item to me because she had recently crashed her car as the result of somebody having broken into her car and tampering with the steering........

And what is also strange is that the seller went to all this effort in telling me all about it!

And this came on the same day my bank cheque/debit card was withdrawn due to a fraudulant transaction.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Again we thank you for sharing your higher understanding and wisdom with us all Dr. albie.

And who said anything about being shaken awake? I am not denying this actually happens but I don't believe I ever mentioned this.

Just inspired guesswork presumably?
This is what you originally said...

"I myself suspect I am being targeted by pulsed infrasound which takes the form of 'bumps' which you can feel and these disturb your peace of mind and can also cause you to lose half a night's sleep."

I suppose these are braille bumps on your matress spelling out threats that your fingertips keep reading by mistake?

You should try to be more clear about what you are deluding yourself over in future. And of course you are now suggesting that I am in league with these midnight bumpers. Typical conspiracy nut.

No, no, again you are right I AM in league with them and have been assigned here to make you look nutty. Your book is threatening our entire operation and as you seem to be on to us it is best if we put you further up the list.

Don't go home. Don't drive a car. Don't walk alone at night. Don't use the same supermarket twice. And be careful who you talk to.

WE ARE OUT THERE.

(not)
Old 08-28-2010, 08:18 AM

Quote:
This could be just a huge coincidence but I received an email today from a seller at eBay explaining why the item I had just purchased had not as yet been posted to me on time. The message runs word for word as follows:

HI
I HAVE STILL NOT MANAGED TO POST YOUR ITEM OUT AS THE MINUTE I GOT MY CAR
BACK I CRASHED IT.
DUE TO WHOEVER BROKE IN, ALSO DOING SOMETHING TO THE STEERING.
I WILL DEFINITELY POST IT OUT TOMORROW.
REALLY SORRY ABOUT ALL THIS.
(Name Withheld)

So to recap: the seller could not post my item to me because she had recently crashed her car as the result of somebody having broken into her car and tampering with the steering........

And what is also strange is that the seller went to all this effort in telling me all about it!

And this came on the same day my bank cheque/debit card was withdrawn due to a fraudulant transaction.
oh, so these illuminati have so many agents and time on their hands that they will now attack ANYONE even slightly related to you? Including people selling you things over ebay?

Oh, of course, WE DO, WE DO. Watch out for the man with the yellow hat!