Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-22-2010, 08:47 PM
monk monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 178
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?


As you know The SS-Totenkopfverbande used to wear the skull and bones on their hat:-

SS-Totenkopfverbände - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It can offend like the swastika...so why do American Battalions and Squadrons use it?

4th Reconnaissance Battalion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3rd Reconnaissance Battalion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

VF-84 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They also are aligned to Sirius or Alnilam..why?


Last edited by monk : 08-22-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-23-2010, 04:15 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

irl, RL sells 'skull and bones' engraved glassware. It's just a symbol. There are more dangerous, non-symbol-attached people.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-24-2010, 01:49 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
No.

It's not offensive.

Please.

Do tell.

How have you served our country honorably for the past eight years?

To where are you being deployed?

Iraq?

Afghanistan?

What are you?

Army?

Marine?

Navy?

Air Force?
It is offensive when you don't know the facts, but act like you do.

I've served in Emergency Responses in Idaho (fire and flood disasters), training forces in Japan, and serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom III. When I was in Iraq I was up in Kirkuk (a mixed region with some Arabs, mostly kurds, a few Turks, and a small amount of Chaldean Assyrians).

I hold a MOS of 15W (used to be 35K and before that 96U in designation). I hold a secondary MOS of 35F (used to be 96B). I've trained at bases all over the world. And if you didn't realize by my MOS designations, I'm in the US Army. HOOAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
Hi Ksigmason,

Have you found that secret societies of all kinds align to the egyptian god stars of Alnilam and Sirius, the alignments are at the start of the day of event, at sunrise, sunset or midnight.

The Premier Masonic Research Conference starts on 27th May 2011, being a Friday, and being a working day this would start in the evening.

Obviously sunset would be an obvious choice to align to the centre star of the Belt of Orion.

On attachment i'm showing a astronomy graph looking West at location along the horizon, it shows Alnilam setting with the Sun at location, when image comes up please click on image again to make larger....most of Washington D.C. is aligned to either Sirius or Alnilam by this process.....do you know anything about all this?
The stars have always played an important role in our history. The ancient world powers really did set the course for modern astronomy and how humans interact with the stars. Cool chart. I wish I could've gone to that as I would've been Master of the Idaho Lodge of Research this year but I had to step down due to this upcoming deployment. I would've been paid some per diem to go to any Masonic Research conference.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-24-2010, 07:49 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Dear KSigMason,

You've served in fire and flood diasters in Idaho as an ARMY military personnel?

What do you mean by training forces in Japan?

What is your ARMY speciality?

When did you join the Army and at what age?

In what capacity as a military personnel in the ARMY did you serve in Iraqi Operation Freedom III while you were stationed in Iraq up in Kirkuk (a mixed region with some Arabs, mostly kurds, a few Turks, and a small amount of Chaldean Assyrians)?

Front line?

What is an MOS of 15W?

What is a secondary MOS 35W?

What is your ARMY rank?

Why have you trained at military bases all over the world?

How many times has the ARMY deployed you in the past eight years to serve our country in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Where else have you been deployed and what were the durations of those deployments including Iraq and Afghanistan?

Sincerely,
BlueAngel

P.S. Thanks for informing all of us here at CC that you are on active military duty and have been for the past eight years as, after all of your time on this forum, I believe this is the first you've mentioned it.

I thought you were a full-time college student from your previous posts.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-24-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-25-2010, 12:45 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

For god's sake, what's your chicken paprika recipe?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-25-2010, 02:38 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Dear KSigMason,

You've served in fire and flood diasters in Idaho as an ARMY military personnel?

What do you mean by training forces in Japan?

What is your ARMY speciality?

When did you join the Army and at what age?

In what capacity as a military personnel in the ARMY did you serve in Iraqi Operation Freedom III while you were stationed in Iraq up in Kirkuk (a mixed region with some Arabs, mostly kurds, a few Turks, and a small amount of Chaldean Assyrians)?

Front line?

What is an MOS of 15W?

What is a secondary MOS 35W?

What is your ARMY rank?

Why have you trained at military bases all over the world?

How many times has the ARMY deployed you in the past eight years to serve our country in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Where else have you been deployed and what were the durations of those deployments including Iraq and Afghanistan?

Sincerely,
BlueAngel

P.S. Thanks for informing all of us here at CC that you are on active military duty and have been for the past eight years as, after all of your time on this forum, I believe this is the first you've mentioned it.

I thought you were a full-time college student from your previous posts.

Iím a member of the Idaho Army National Guard and as such respond to natural disasters that occur in my State, and other Stateís if that State needs assistance. When I first enlisted I was a traditional Guardsman, but now Iím a Active Guardsman, which is like Active Duty, but I get paid by the State not the Federal government.

I mean, I went to Japan and was a part of a joint military war fighter exercise. Itís called Yama Sakura. I had a blast there, but I only picked up a little of the language, but I had an interpreter with me.

I was in Kirkuk, Iraq, from December 04 to November 05. I was an Intelligence Analyst, but now thatís my Secondary specialty. MOS = military occupational specialty, 15W = UAV operator, and 35F = Intelligence Analyst.

I am currently a SGT, but am at the the top 5 of the promotion list in the UAV and top of the list for Intelligence Analyst.

I have trained all over because Iíve attended several different war fighter exercises and then I deployed to Iraq. Iíve only been deployed once before, but if you include the training before we entered into Iraq I was deployed for 18-months, but the time in Iraq was no more than 12-months.


My military life was never brought up so I never discussed it. I do still go to college, sometimes online, and sometimes on the weekend. Also, when the deployment orders came out I stopped being a student. While Iím in Iraq I may have time for some online courses, but not sure. When Iím home Iím going back to being a traditional guardsman and a full-time student
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-27-2010, 01:22 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I’m a member of the Idaho Army National Guard and as such respond to natural disasters that occur in my State, and other State’s if that State needs assistance. When I first enlisted I was a traditional Guardsman, but now I’m a Active Guardsman, which is like Active Duty, but I get paid by the State not the Federal government.

I mean, I went to Japan and was a part of a joint military war fighter exercise. It’s called Yama Sakura. I had a blast there, but I only picked up a little of the language, but I had an interpreter with me.

I was in Kirkuk, Iraq, from December 04 to November 05. I was an Intelligence Analyst, but now that’s my Secondary specialty. MOS = military occupational specialty, 15W = UAV operator, and 35F = Intelligence Analyst.

I am currently a SGT, but am at the the top 5 of the promotion list in the UAV and top of the list for Intelligence Analyst.

I have trained all over because I’ve attended several different war fighter exercises and then I deployed to Iraq. I’ve only been deployed once before, but if you include the training before we entered into Iraq I was deployed for 18-months, but the time in Iraq was no more than 12-months.


My military life was never brought up so I never discussed it. I do still go to college, sometimes online, and sometimes on the weekend. Also, when the deployment orders came out I stopped being a student. While I’m in Iraq I may have time for some online courses, but not sure. When I’m home I’m going back to being a traditional guardsman and a full-time student
Obviously your military life was never brought up by anyone on this forum because we didn't know you had a military life and, therefore, it would be impossible for us to bring it up.

WOW!

You're an Idaho National Guardsman, an Army sergeant and an Army intelligence analyst.

You've engaged in joint military war fighter exercises all over the world, and, while in Japan, during one of these joint military war fighter exercises, you had a blast and your own personal interpreter, supplied by the Army, but only learned a little of the language.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

What do you do when you ATTEND these joint military war fighter exercises all over the world as an Intelligence Analyst?

You were deployed to Iraq as an intelligence analyst, but that's now your secondary specialty.

So, what is your first SPECIALITY?

You said you were deployed to Iraq as an Intelligence Analyst but then you say you are at the top of the list for Intelligence Analyst.

So, in what capacity will you be serving our country when you are deployed to Iraq for your second tour?

You're being deployed to Iraq.

Huh?

I do, sincerely, hope that while you're in Iraq you have time for some on-line courses.

P.S. I don't think you should write much more about your deployments, war exercises, and how much fun you are having as a member of the military during this war, cause, quite frankly, it somewhat diminishes those who are on the front lines; those who have lost their lives; those who have lost their limbs, and aren't having much fun.

I'm certain your next post will be about how you're front-line infantry.

P.S. What is your education as far as being employed by the Army as an intelligence analyst?

Can't wait to learn the answers to my last questions.

You disgust me and I'm certain if any other military personnel and/or families are reading your posts, you disgust them, as well.

Kindly refrain from writing any further on this forum about the WONDERFUL time you're having as a member of the military and you're deployments to Iraq or I'll have to BAN YOU due to your own TOTAL and COMPLETE IGNORANCE.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-27-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-27-2010, 02:18 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
For god's sake, what's your chicken paprika recipe?
Please refrain from forsaking God when addressing me.

I don't keep quiet about many of our family secrets, but the receipes, well, I hold them dear unlike the others.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-27-2010 at 02:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-27-2010, 04:29 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please refrain from forsaking God when addressing me.
God told me to ask you.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-28-2010, 01:01 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You're an Idaho National Guardsman, an Army sergeant and an Army intelligence analyst.
You got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You've engaged in joint military war fighter exercises all over the world, and, while in Japan, during one of these joint military war fighter exercises, you had a blast and your own personal interpreter, supplied by the Army, but only learned a little of the language.
Japanese is not an easy language to pick up in 3-weeks. The interpreter was assigned to my section, that's not that uncommon when traveling in foreign countries. If I didnít have him with me I just relied on what little I knew and using body language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What do you do when you ATTEND these joint military war fighter exercises all over the world as an Intelligence Analyst?
I was in an Intel section. Sometimes I was in charge, sometimes I was in charge of security, and others I was in charge of maintaining the database. It just depended on who was there and what needed to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You were deployed to Iraq as an intelligence analyst, but that's now your secondary specialty.

So, what is your first SPECIALITY?
Correct. I changed my primary specialty from Intel to UAV operator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You said you were deployed to Iraq as an Intelligence Analyst but then you say you are at the top of the list for Intelligence Analyst.
The enlisted promotion system uses a point system. I compared my score to both of my specialties and I was on the top of the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So, in what capacity will you be serving our country when you are deployed to Iraq for your second tour?
UAV Operator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
P.S. I don't think you should write much more about your deployments, war exercises, and how much fun you are having as a member of the military during this war, cause, quite frankly, it somewhat diminishes those who are on the front lines; those who have lost their lives; those who have lost their limbs, and aren't having much fun.
I only said I had fun in Japan, not in Iraq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
P.S. What is your education as far as being employed by the Army as an intelligence analyst?
Civilian education? I have an Associates in Intel Operations.

Military? I graduated top of my class, went to ASAS-L Master course, and when I get back from this deployment I will attend the Master Analyst course.

Donít worry, BlueAngel, you disgust me as well.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.