Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2971  
Old 08-24-2010, 10:54 PM
Lovie Lovie is offline
hmmm
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 37
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Ohmygoodness.

I contemplate.

Should I even attempt to reply to the following mess that was posted by Lovie?

I say to myself.

Oh, why not?

You've conquered so much worse.

You can do this.

Go for it, I say.

So, I do only because there are a couple of comments by Lovie that I feel I need to clarify, but precision is one of my attributes, so I must not leave any stone unturned in the process.

Cause, that's what I do.

I clarify that which isn't clear.
All of it.
Not just a piece or a particle.

So, please.
Allow me the honor.

Originally Posted by BlueAngel

I haven't accused you of anything, but you've accused me of plenty which is untrue such as tampering with Clinton's words on the video.

Lovie said:

I didn't say that you tampered with clinton's words..I asked for a better video.
So you actually made this video??

YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO TELL THAT THE WRITTEN WORDS WERE TAMPERED WITH. I TRANSCRIBED HIS WORDS (i.e., I WROTE THEM) AND, BTW, PLEASE INFORM THE FORUM HOW IT IS YOU ARE ABLE TO KNOW THAT THE WRITTEN WORDS AS TRANSCRIBED BY ME AND OTHERS WERE TAMPERED WITH.

I NEVER SAID I MADE THE VIDEO.

BlueAngel said:

Doesn't matter whether I provided the video or not, you're the person who isn't satisfied with it and wants a better copy so I suggest you find one.

Lovie said:

I don't really care..AT ALL..it still looks fake to me..

OBVIOUSLY, YOU CARE AS YOU CONTINUE TO HOUND ME TO FIND A BETTER COPY. SORRY TO INFORM YOU BUT YOUR OPINION THAT THE VIDEO IS A FAKE DOESN'T MATTER.

Blue Angel said:

I don't work for you.

Lovie said:

nor do I you.

WHO THEN DO YOU WORK FOR IF NOT FOR YOURSELF?

OH, LET ME GUESS!!

BlueAngel said:

I provided a video which was provided by someone else.

Lovie said:

you think they could have gotten better footage. hmmmm

YEAH, RIGHT.
DAMN THEM.
YOU THINK THEY COULD HAVE PROVIDED BETTER FOOTAGE.
LIKE I SAID.
DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE VIDEO TAMPERED WITH IT?


BlueAngel said:

Believe it as it is or not, I couldn't care any less.

Lovie said:

sure you care..you wouldn't get yourself riled up so bad if you didn't..

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU, BUT I'M NOT RILED UP. YOU ARE APPARENTLY THE PERSON WHO IS RILED UP ABOUT THIS VIDEO AND NOT ME AS YOU CONTINUE TO GO ON AND ON ABOUT IT.

BlueAngel said:

CC doesn't exist so that we can spend our time proving that which hasn't been proven by someone such as yourself claiming the video is fake.

Lovie said:

I never claimed it was fake. I asked for a better video. I said it SEEMS fake to me. If you don't want to waste your time trying to get a better copy of the video, why should I? I'm not the MCV who is trying to tell my story to the world you are.

AH, YOU SAID IT LOOKS LIKE THE VIDEO WAS TAMPERED WITH; CLINTON'S WORDS WERE DUBBED OVER AND, THEREFORE, IT SEEMS FAKE.

I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO WASTE YOUR TIME FINDING A BETTER COPY OF THE VIDEO. YOU ASKED ME TO WASTE MY TIME FINDING A BETTER COPY OF THE VIDEO FOR YOU.

AS AN MCV, I'M NOT THE LEAST BIT CONCERNED ABOUT FINDING A BETTER COPY OF THE VIDEO, CAUSE, PAL, CLINTONI'S WORDS AREN'T MY EVIDENCE; THEY JUST ADD TO IT.


BlueAngel said:

I never said it was the full speech and then edited my post after you accused me of saying it was the full speech.

Lovie said:

yeah you did.

KINDLY PROVE WHERE I SAID THE CLIP OF CLINTON WAS HIS FULL SPEECH.

I NEVER SAID SUCH A THING AND THEN EDITED MY POST.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID A PRESIDENT HAS NEVER GIVEN A SPEECH THAT LASTS HOW EVER LONG THIS CLIP DID AND NOT I.

BlueAngel said:

NEVER!

Lovie said:

um okay whatever you say..

YOU BETCHA!

BlueAngel said:

You are lying.

Lovie said:

hmmm..nope, I have nothing to gain by lying but I'm wondering why you want to make me look crazy, here.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO GAIN BY LIEING, THAN DON'T LIE SUCH AS SAYING I SAID THE CLIP REPRESENTED CLINTON'S FULL SPEECH.

Lovie said:

Yep.

sure..

YEP, yet again.

BlueAngel said:

I do have an agenda and so do many others including yourself.

Lovie said:

I don't have an agenda..I just asked for a better video.

SO FIND ONE.

BlueAngel said:

The difference would be that my agenda is honorable and your agenda is not.
wow ..just wow..

NONE OF that transpired.. go back and read the posts..
I asked for a better video..you are the OP of the video..
you made this into some big conspiracy to fuel your demons..
you are insane..
goodbye.

Reply With Quote
  #2972  
Old 08-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Lovie Lovie is offline
hmmm
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 37
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If it didn't transpire, why is it there?
well, something transpired but NOT what you claim..
Quote:
Go back and read the posts.
I know what I said and what I meant.

Quote:
You'll see that they are there.
yes, anyone can see the rubbish that you spew.
Quote:
Therefore, they transpired.
Not like you think..

Quote:
I'm not the OP of the video and even if I were, it doesn't mean I have to supply you with a better copy.
so, you are saying that you didn't post the video on club conspiracy? It says Blue Angel. so either you are lying or someone is posting under your user name....
Quote:
You're the person who wants a better copy, not me.

So, go find one.
so, your satisfied then..cool

Quote:
I didn't make this into some big conspiracy, you did.
hmmm just because I think it's fake apology?
Quote:
Therefore, you are the one who needed to do so in order to fuel his demons.
I don't know why you keep referring to me in the masculine pronoun. I am female.
Quote:
No demons here.
That is what demons want you to believe.
Reply With Quote
  #2973  
Old 08-25-2010, 12:44 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Wait until Bill hears about this.
Reply With Quote
  #2974  
Old 08-25-2010, 07:45 PM
Lovie Lovie is offline
hmmm
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 37
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
Wait until Bill hears about this.
yeah, I sent him an email @whitehouse.gov..he said he has no idea what I'm talking about.
Reply With Quote
  #2975  
Old 08-27-2010, 07:13 AM
Lovie Lovie is offline
hmmm
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 37
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

[quote=BlueAngel;70033]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovie View Post

Inside the box.

If you posted the video on CC, then YOU ARE the OP..OP stands for Original poster. Sheesh~
I like how you rearrange posts, to suit yourself. So you can scream foul. It's nice having power against people init?
Reply With Quote
  #2976  
Old 09-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Lovie Lovie is offline
hmmm
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 37
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

[quote=BlueAngel;70049]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovie View Post

I've explained in detail about the video ad nauseum and, it appears, you are the only person who doesn't understand the written word, because you constantly misinterpret that which is CLEARLY WRITTEN IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, which causes you to continually rehash the unimportant; attempting to make some point which you will never make because you are not comprehending that which is, as I said, CLEARLY WRITTEN IN THE ENLGISH LANGUAGE.

My post about the video indicates that I understand what OP stands for.

I don't rearrange my posts to suit myself.

I don't scream foul and I don't have power against people.

More misconceptions by Lovie.

What else is new?
Why did you say you were not the OP then? If you understand what it means???
Oh wait, you'll say you didn't say that, and will have edited your posts so that they don't say that anymore..that's what I mean by using power over people..then when you don't like what they say you ban them..

talk about psy-ops...
Reply With Quote
  #2977  
Old 09-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Lovie Lovie is offline
hmmm
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 37
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If it didn't transpire, why is it there?

Go back and read the posts.

You'll see that they are there.

Therefore, they transpired.

I'm not the OP of the video and even if I were, it doesn't mean I have to supply you with a better copy.

You're the person who wants a better copy, not me.

So, go find one.

I didn't make this into some big conspiracy, you did.

Therefore, you are the one who needed to do so in order to fuel his demons.

No demons here.

Demon free!
quoting this here before BA edit's her post where she said she is not the op...
Reply With Quote
  #2978  
Old 09-05-2010, 10:18 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,800
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Where have all the people of American gone?

Where are all the voices that were once strong?

Suppressed?

Distressed?

Sell-outs like all the rest.

Where are all the jobs?

Overseas?

In distant lands

While we stand in the unemployment lines

and our military are used to protect the interests

of the very few in far away places

while they prosper and we suffer

leaving only traces

of shattered and broken hearts

And, I throb

My heart that is

It aches for a place

for all of us

but we don't fit in

We're not in their plan

It's their sham and their scam

And

When I was very young, they wanted me to believe

but I knew

I had been deceived

all for the profit and greed of the very few

I don't want a third world country

America

that's not what she was meant to be

or was she

all through the deception and misconception by those

who tell us what is, but, what really is not

so, we fight, in far away places

leaving only traces

of broken hearts

and families

living in the dark

trying to mend and put back the pieces

of their shattered lives

all for the sake of the very few

protecting their interests

and their lies

while we fight for them

believing we are fighting for us

it's so untrue

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-05-2010 at 11:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2979  
Old 09-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Lovie Lovie is offline
hmmm
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 37
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thank you for quoting a post wherein I say that I wasn't the OP of the Clinton video.

Hint:

I think what you're looking for is a post wherein I said I was the original poster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Your apology for the USA to the countless numbers of those who were "unethically" experimented on in prisons, institutions, hospitals and military bases is not accepted.

YouTube - President Clinton admits to mind control experiments
Quote:
Furthermore, your presence on this forum is irrelevant and so is the content that you write.
I feel the same way about you!


Whew! This is getting fun, now!

YOU posted the video, a VERY bad, FAKE apology video!
I asked you if you could get a better copy, because YOU were the OP, of the video!
YOU accused me of some sort of VAST conspiracy , cause I asked for a better copy of the video!
YOU denied being the OP OVER AND OVER AND OVER...and then Called ME a liar..lol
it appears that you are the one who is a liar!
So now you are turning this into an unimportant argument over the OP..
so you fail, at making me out to be the liar, the LIAR is you..
what do you gain??? elitist attitude.. you sure you don't work for THEM???

Last edited by Lovie : 09-08-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2980  
Old 09-08-2010, 06:14 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

BlueAngel, I am impressed by your poem.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 10 02-24-2007 08:10 AM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:09 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:08 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 09:55 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY cold Other NWO topics 3 02-22-2007 07:57 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.