Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 08-30-2010, 07:32 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?


6. Usage Rules. We reserve the right to deny you access to any and all parts of this Site and suspend or terminate your account, for any reason or no reason, and at our sole discretion.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 08-30-2010, 10:14 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
What part of "exercise in Japan" didn't you understand? I also did one in Hawaii. I've also done one in NY. Trained with S Koreans. Trained with Aussies, but that was Kuwait. I missed the one to Germany and Canada, but I'll have more chance


Wow, so I didn't break any rules, but I'll get banned anyways? Nice. I'm not a disgrace. Can I not have a pleasant experience (good life skills, training, education, leadership, etc) in the military? Its not always rainbows and sunshine. I've lost friends and seen people die. I've seen horrors that I'll never share to anyone. I've had to have my knee worked on to stay in and my back isn't too far behind from needing fixing. I've suffered burns on my neck from the last deployment that have luckily healed. I had to overcome anxiety, a short temper, and a slight drinking problem. In the end though, joining was the best thing I ever did.
We are so thrilled that you have engaged in war fighter exercises in Japan wherein you had a blast. Hopefully, not a blast to your face, arms or legs as those who serve in our military on the front lines endure.

We are, as well, thrilled that you will have another opportunity to engage in war fighter training exercises in Germany and Canada since you, apparently, missed your first opportunity.

Yes.

You can be banned whether you break any rules or not.

I refer you to 6(a).

No.

You can't have a pleasant experience in the military when the majority of those who serve in the military do not and although you are having quite a pleasant time, I suggest you keep it to yourself.

How did you lose friends and see people die?

Please, share the horrors that you've seen.

Did these occur while serving on the front lines or during your war fighter training exercises?

How did your military experience wound your knees and back so that they require work and how was it that your neck was burned during your last deployment?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-31-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 08-30-2010, 10:26 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I told you about the one I attended one in Japan called the Yama Sakura. Was that not answering you questions? And I have not broken any rules and only endulged in banter with you. If that is breaking the rules then you are just as guilty as myself.

Anywho, to get way back onto topic. I posted a bunch of links about how the Nazis persecuted the Freemasons. BlueAngel, can you disprove any of those with credible sources?
You didn't tell us anything about anything you attended in Japan other than to say you attended.

I wasn't there.

I didn't take attendance.

So, I can't verify that you were present and neither can you because WE don't believe anything you say.

Sorry, pal, but I'm not just as guilty as you of anything.

Please post the bunch of links that you say you posted about how the Nazi's persecuted the Freemason's on this link and I'll do my best to disprove them with credible sources.

As if your links care credible sources!

P.S. In case you weren't aware, this forum's address is not www.KSigMason.com because, for the most part, the readers and members of this forum don't care about your life.

You might want to start a blog about yourself and boast there instead of boasting about yourself here on CC, because, quite frankly, my friend, CC is not about you.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-31-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 08-30-2010, 10:34 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 735
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

I don't know what you have up your ass, but you need to drop the attitude. Quit threatening me. If you're going to ban me, ban me, or shut up.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 08-30-2010, 10:43 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I don't know what you have up your ass, but you need to drop the attitude. Quit threatening me. If you're going to ban me, ban me, or shut up.
I will ban you, KSigMason when I feel so inclined.

However, in the interim, I will not shut up nor drop my attitude because you suggest that I do so and last I checked there isn't anything up my ar*e.

LOL!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-30-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 08-30-2010, 10:56 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
6. Usage Rules. We reserve the right to deny you access to any and all parts of this Site and suspend or terminate your account, for any reason or no reason, and at our sole discretion.
Are we clear?
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 08-30-2010, 10:58 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
The numerous links I posted are proof that Nazis persecuted the Freemasons.
Nothing you post is proof of anything.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 08-30-2010, 10:59 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Well then ban then if you're really an all mighty moderator. Its not like you'll get rid of me completely.

FYI, I'm not giving details of the war exercises as I can't.
Sorry to inform you, but CC is not interested in the least bit in any details about your war fighting training exercises or any details about you and/or your life for that matter.

To the contrary.

When I ban you, WE will be rid of you completely.

Although you are under the impression that this forum is about you and all that you do, it isn't.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-31-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 08-30-2010, 11:28 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
Hi Ksigmason,

Where are you?

Hi Blue Angel,

Please note we come from different nations, so my use of English may confuse, in truth i don't have any disagreement with you, but i want to nail Ksigmason....in general i write on science forums thus may be confusing, but it won't be to Ksigmason.

Ksigmason, please look at this thread....on the BBC Open University!

In truth as always you can change page at bottom of page, however i'm leaving a link to page 22, please work backwards, perhaps casual readers won't be interested in the first few pages as it is about PHI:-

Comments on: "The Language of the Universe" - Page 22 - Open2 Forums

Why have so many nations been aligned to the stars....Why so many terrorist attacks and coups (Alnilam and Sirius)??????
Excuse me, but I have no clue why you would want to waste your time trying to nail KSigMason.

He is unimportant.

Try posting something on this forum that is significant.

KSigMason is not.

Thanks,
BA
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 08-30-2010, 11:45 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

KSigMason said:

My training and accomplishments are well documented by the J1 and saved on iPerms (DD 214, DA 1059, and so on). And same for the Masons. I have a certificate for proficiency, Past Master, Order of the Temple, Order of the High Priesthood, and York Rite College.I also have certificates for my time in Kappa Sigma.

-------------------

We are just so happy that all of KSigMason's training and accomplishments are well documented by the J1 and saved on iPerms (DD 214, DA 1059, and so on).

Thank GOD for J1 and iPerms (DD 214, DA 1059, and so on) as they have well documented and saved all of KSigmason's accomplishments and training!

Don't know what we would do without J1 and iPerms.

Thank you for documenting all of KSigMason's accomplishments.

I, for one, would be extremely upset if all of KSigMason's training and accomplishments were not well documented by the J1 and iPerms because I am thoroughly and completely interested in all that he does.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-31-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.