Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2010, 12:37 PM

Default Offence Taken at albie's Being Bumped Off Quip

I have taken offence at albie's apparent attempt at humour in suggesting that the authorities could attempt to have me "bumped off".

This is no laughing matter as there are numerous cases where the suggestion is that this has and does sometimes actually happen.

This is the entire content of albie's offensive post. Is this just innocent humour? Judge for yourselves:

"I'm not yellowhat. I'm agent Orange.

And they won't harass me because I've written no books.

Just how many copies have you sold? It must be thousands for them to be zapping you and breaking into cars. Of course there could be thousands of people like you, who haven't reached the public notice, who get bumped off before they become well known enough to be untouchable.

Bye."

And I wasn't sure of albie's quip either that he was "agent Orange". This is rather poor humour considering what happened in the Vietnam War and that this IS a conspiracy forum.

Old 09-02-2010, 02:49 AM

Default Re: Offence Taken at albie's Being Bumped Off Quip

I forgot to mention, albie said this in post #33 of "Who or What Agency Deleted My post?" in the Support Forum.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:22 AM

You are clearly so annoyed at the small sales of your book that you think being MORE paranoid will mean you are being got at, hence your book was right.

This is erroneous logic.

I take offense that you insinuated that I was part of the group harassing you.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:27 AM

Here is a quote from you...

Quote:
Again we thank you for sharing your higher understanding and wisdom with us all Dr. albie.

And who said anything about being shaken awake? I am not denying this actually happens but I don't believe I ever mentioned this.

Just inspired guesswork presumably?
"Just inspired guesswork presumably?"

How SLY of you to suggest I know more than I should, hence suggesting I am part of the group "harassing" you. That's ok, is it? Maybe you should stop and wonder if I found that insulting, being compared to a group of people who in your view are probably child abusing satanists.

How dare you suggest I am such a person.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Here is a quote from you...

"Just inspired guesswork presumably?"

How SLY of you to suggest I know more than I should, hence suggesting I am part of the group "harassing" you. That's ok, is it? Maybe you should stop and wonder if I found that insulting, being compared to a group of people who in your view are probably child abusing satanists.

How dare you suggest I am such a person.
You suggest I had inadvertently compared you to a "child abusing satanist".

However don't forget you said the following in the thread "Who or What Agency Deleted My Post", post 43 in the Support Area:

Quote:
I myself talk to Satan a lot. If he really is Satan I do not know. A lot of my coincidences revolve around him though, and people like David see that as confirmation(as he does with his reptiles).
Old 09-06-2010, 05:28 AM

Doesn't mean I worship him, or even believe he is actually Satan. the mind with a bit of magic can conjure up fake satans and fake Gods, and whatever it likes. But you are changing the subject. You clearly suggested that you were being woken up by 'bumps'. You are SO paranoid that you cannot think straight. I bet all the accusations you have placed to us have come to naught.

Also, a mind with a bit of magic can manifest HIS OWN HARASSERS. You may want to consider that. It is logical that writing books like you do that you have wondered if it qualifies you for harassment from the Illuminati. Maybe you got what you wanted. Maybe you caused coincidences that made it look like they were interested in you. In the same way that David Icke suddenly starts to meet person after person who has seen a reptoid. He had read about reptoids beforehand, not really taking it in, and then started to meet people who had seen them. Clearly reptoids would make a fine addition to his works.

And I get 'satan' in my head. Like he'd have the time to come and pollute my weak mind.

Last edited by albie : 09-06-2010 at 05:34 AM.