Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2010, 05:12 AM

Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

I wanted to know who you were accusing, the seller or the people who tampered with her car. You seem to be accusing BOTH. Why would they tamper with a woman's car if that woman was already in league with them? presumably no car was tampered with and the story is designed to scare you. But then this woman is selling you something on ebay which means YOU FOUND HER. She didn't seek you out. You saw an object on ebay and bid for it and you won. If that woman is in league with the stalkers then she was bloody lucky to get YOU to find HER, rather than the other way around.

Your story is full of holes, chum. That's why I don't believe you are being stalked. I'm sure the government do kill people who are a problem to them and I'm sure they do stalk the net looking for folk to watch. But YOUR story sounds like paranoia.

I suppose you aren't going to tackle all I've said above. Please do. PLEASE unravel this unlikely knot. This is more fun than I've had for years.

I myself experience paranoia, you see. I find it funny.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
And yet David Icke still lives? Does that prove he is a crackpot? Well galealexander has nothing to worry about then.
Yes.

It proves that David Icke is a crackpot who, as I said, is used by them as a disinformation agent.

Sorry, but I've already explained it once and I'm not about to explain it again.

Please re-read the thread.

Thank you,
BA

P.S. Icke mixes a little bit of truth with a whole lot of fiction, which therefore discredits the truth; thus, the label, "Disinformation Agent."
Old 09-04-2010, 05:46 AM

Actually, Icke isn't that far off being right about a lot. There is a spiritual change going on. I get the coincidences all the time, just as he says. But then he's not the only guy out there saying this. I have had dreams from before Icke was famous that confirmed some of what he says too. I don't think he's conscious of being a disinfo agent. I don't believe he thinks he is lying. But there are many voices in the air that will lie and you cannot always know what side they are from.

I myself talk to Satan a lot. If he really is Satan I do not know. A lot of my coincidences revolve around him though, and people like David see that as confirmation(as he does with his reptiles).

I keep an open mind.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Actually, Icke isn't that far off being right about a lot. There is a spiritual change going on. I get the coincidences all the time, just as he says. But then he's not the only guy out there saying this. I have had dreams from before Icke was famous that confirmed some of what he says too. I don't think he's conscious of being a disinfo agent. I don't believe he thinks he is lying. But there are many voices in the air that will lie and you cannot always know what side they are from.

I myself talk to Satan a lot. If he really is Satan I do not know. A lot of my coincidences revolve around him though, and people like David see that as confirmation(as he does with his reptiles).

I keep an open mind.
Can I ask you albie, are you a disinformation [sic] agent yourself?
Old 09-05-2010, 08:35 PM

Quote:

I keep an open mind.
Who sounds like a "crack pot" now?
Old 09-06-2010, 05:40 AM

I don't believe the notions that enter my head. If so I would have to believe I was Jesus, God, the devil, the son of the devil, the enemy of the devil, Van Gogh, Jack The Ripper. I sound like a crackpot. But I don't write books about it. Those Gods i saw could be nothing but a dream fueled by magic and drugs.

And if I am a disinfo agent then I wouldn't necessarilly know it, NOR WOULD YOU. Most wouldn't, because the vast majority of people contributing to the world of conspiracy and the paranormal are people like us:WITNESSES TO VAGUE EVENTS.

NOT men in suits and sunglasses with an agenda. They don't need to do a thing to spread disinfo when they have people like galealexander and myself.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:39 AM

Quote:
They don't need to do a thing to spread disinfo when they have people like galealexander and myself.
Surely in this one sentence you have just admitted to being a disinformation agent?

Hardly a firm denial in answer to my question.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:41 AM

>>Surely in this one sentence you have just admitted to being a disinformation agent?

Now, either I assume you are not too bright(and have missed the finer implications of what I've said) or this is yet another forum cliche of feigning stupidity - in the hope of simply being able to respond in any form. I hope it is the latter as otherwise I am wasting my breath in explaining this.

WE BOTH are disinfo agents -UNWITTINGLY. Because we share info that is unverified -VAGUE. 90% of all people on conspiracy forums fall under this catagory.

Do you STILL imagine that YOU ALONE have spotted there is something wrong with the laws of physics?

Do you realise how unlikely that sounds? Because when I've asked you this before you fail to answer me. You are not facing up to the stretch of logic that would be required. Hence you are a disinfo agent. That's the euphemism anyway.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:42 AM

Why do I bother?
Old 09-13-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
>>Surely in this one sentence you have just admitted to being a disinformation agent?

Now, either I assume you are not too bright(and have missed the finer implications of what I've said) or this is yet another forum cliche of feigning stupidity - in the hope of simply being able to respond in any form. I hope it is the latter as otherwise I am wasting my breath in explaining this.

WE BOTH are disinfo agents -UNWITTINGLY. Because we share info that is unverified -VAGUE. 90% of all people on conspiracy forums fall under this catagory.

Do you STILL imagine that YOU ALONE have spotted there is something wrong with the laws of physics?

Do you realise how unlikely that sounds? Because when I've asked you this before you fail to answer me. You are not facing up to the stretch of logic that would be required. Hence you are a disinfo agent. That's the euphemism anyway.
The government falls under the category of disinformation agents because they share information that is unverified - VAGUE.