Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2010, 04:13 PM

Default I think it to be true!

Ok ok. I know that everyone has their own opinions and "prophecies" that get posted around the net. I am not a fan of trying to predict the future. That being said I ,ha ha, have my own prediction.

So I am firm believer that the government uses Hollywood and the like to not really press their agendas more to affect the mass opinion of the populace. I am backed up in this feeling with the many types of information that has been released covering this phenomenon.

Recently there have been many movies coming out that try impress on the American citizens that War is good, Torture is ok if we save multiple lives, and many other draconian ideas.

Now this may be a stretch but this is leading up to something. Something has to be said about imparting on the mass consciousness of America.

Based on the things in the media that have been coming out. I feel, no I know that very soon another "terrorist" attack will happen. I don't think it will be on American soil. I really think a backpack nuclear weapon will be detonated. My feeling is that it will be released in Israel.

It is going to happen people. If I have learned anything about prophecies it is that you don't place a time frame then eventually you are correct. That is a cheap way to get out of it. I am going to place a date on it.

Sept. 22 2010.

Watch out.
Stay away from Israel.

-BlindersRemoved

I can take any type of criticism.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:01 PM

Default Re: I think it to be true!

Perhaps a theory on stimulating whacko-participation would be better suited for stopping any terrorists. Surely they would chatter a bit more than usual if they were indeed stimulated.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:58 AM

There would have to be something big soon to validate Icke's date of 2016 being the death knell of the control system. And 2012 is coming up so lots of folk are eager for something monumental to happen like this. If i were the Illuminati I would do nothing. 2012 is going to cause so much chaos anyway.

It basically boils down to people thinking they are going mad. I've had an early taste of the coincidences and the messages. Most ordinary people will either not notice it or go insane. 2012 will work for them.

2011 is going to be the time of major war though.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:42 AM

In 2011 some of my canned goods will expire, but most of them expire in 2012. If any products expire after 2012, then the world will not end in 2012.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:10 AM

If we are presmuing the Mayans knew something we don't then maybe we have to trust their version of events. The world didn't end when they were told to leave Aztlan, their home. Aztlan/Atlantis. Hmm.

The world didn't end but an island sank. If the same level of destruction awaits us then I think we'll survive.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:15 PM

Perhaps all we'll need is a sail boat and some canned goods.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
There would have to be something big soon to validate Icke's date of 2016 being the death knell of the control system. And 2012 is coming up so lots of folk are eager for something monumental to happen like this. If i were the Illuminati I would do nothing. 2012 is going to cause so much chaos anyway.

It basically boils down to people thinking they are going mad. I've had an early taste of the coincidences and the messages. Most ordinary people will either not notice it or go insane. 2012 will work for them.

2011 is going to be the time of major war though.
Please, people, read the above and decide for yourselves.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:34 AM

Anyone else here find Blueangle a bit ODD?

Are you from Sweden?
Old 09-16-2010, 01:49 AM

At the beginning of July the USA sent 7,000 marines and 46 warships to Costa Rica. This wasn't much publicised but is locatable on the www easily. The reason given for sending what amounts to and invasion fleet was the usual empty reason "the war on drugs". It was also claimed the troops were going there to provide "humanitarian aid".

Reading the spanish based online Costa Rican newspapers I find that the politicians in Costa Rica don't understand, they weren't aware that their country needed humanitarian aid and, more to the point, how is a Harrier jet to accomplish humanitarian aid? Furthermore the opinion was that 46 warships (naturally including and aircraft carrier with an enormous compliment of men, submarine killer ships and attack helicopters) and 7,000 marines was "overkill" for the war on drugs.

I too feel that there is another incident coming (after the fake war in Pakistan) but my guess is that Venezuela that will be found to be in breach of some "regulation" as set down by the world's policeman - NATO and the US military. And surprise surprise, a substantial war fleet is in the area already - now there's a coincidence.

The history of Hugo Chávez and the USA has not been great and let's not forget that Venezuela has oil, gas, gold, diamonds and iron ore. Venezuela contains some of the largest oil and natural gas reserves in the world. It consistently ranks among the top ten crude oil producers in the world.

Assets seem to be the common link - the Persian Gulf States and those close by have oil and minerals. Afghanistan has opium too (whose production has increased not decreased). The Congo has been in a state of perpetual war since I lived there in the 60s - they have loads of valuable minerals. The former Yugoslavia was all but ignored until the last moment - no assets there.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:54 AM

>>my guess is that Venezuela that will be found to be in breach of some "regulation" as set down by the world's policeman

I think it would take more than that to allow us to invade. It would take another 9/11.

I don't think the public will buy another 9/11, especially if it involves another country other than an arabic one. If Venzuela attacked the US like 9/11 and we invaded it would just look too crazy now. 9/11 culminated along a steady line of terrorist attacks by arabs against us and our allies. Venezuela does not have this. All their attacks are verbal. I suppose if Chavez called Obama a gayboy that might do it.

Nah. It's Iran or nobody.

But if Venezuela suffered a massive earthquake...we may feel bound to assist. But how would you get from that to taking over the oil? Nah.

I don't buy this depression thing either. The way the world is set up now it would only really hit the country it began in. If the USA went into a depression then countries like Venezuela would stay afloat because they are independant already. None of the NEW WORLD ORDER theories makes sense.

I really don't think it is going to happen.

Last edited by albie : 09-16-2010 at 05:04 AM.