Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2010, 05:50 AM

Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

My logic is faultless. Show where I have deviated.

In the box? WRONG. I have thoughts you wouldn't even believe were real. You probably wouldn't even recognise them as human thoughts. For instance that Star Wars foretold the death of Princess Diana. I'm not going to tell you what scene does this. Work it out if you are so out of the box.

I JUST DON'T BELEIVE AT THE DROP OF A HAT.

If you think being gullible is being out of the box then that's your pratfall coming up I sense disturbing the Force.

Old 09-06-2010, 05:51 AM

Blueangel, I don't care if you care if I care if you care If Osama Obama Bin Barak Bush cares.

Why do you feel the need to point it out? AND YET STILL RESPOND TO MY POSTS? Don't respond if you don't care.

Why waste your time? Clearly it bothers you a great deal that I don't believe at the drop of a hat. If you don't care then why does this forum exist? You are a cat licking the cream saying "I don't want to lick this cream."

You want me to go through EVERY SINGLE ITEM on the 9/11 theme debunking it? A typical forum trick: ask for a massive and labour intensive act and then point out how suspicious it is when I don't do it. Boring tactic.

>>I don't care what scene in Star Wars foretold the death of Princess Diana.

Some conspiracy nut YOU are!
Old 09-06-2010, 06:05 AM

Most of 9/11 can be debunked by VAGUENESS. Just as most of all conspiracy can be debunked. THEY ALWAYS RELY ON AREAS OF AMBIGUITY. Nobody serious can read the words "I heard explosions in the twin towers." and decided that is definitely explosions they heard, rather than rubble falling. Sounds are VAGUE. Hence not reliable. Finding an unexploded bomb is NOT VAGUE. See how I require a higher standard of evidence? I don't require a higher standard of evidence to piss you off, or to cover up 9/11. I require a higher standard of evidence BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE DO.

90% of conspiracy theory is the same level of VAGUE EVIDENCE.

What was 9/11? That's not my job to say. All I can do is look at the evidence and hope it tells me. THAT'S WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE DO. The evidence says it was a terrorist act so far.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:37 AM

I just have. Vagueness does not convict the killer.

The best evidence for the conspiracy version is the uniformity of the so called 'nanothermite' particles gathered at ground zero. But even that is vague because we haven't ruled out other sources of these particles. That's in the lap of the debunkers. They haven't come up with anything so far as I know. So I'll give you that much.

It's a shame all these conspiracy conversations take place in so many disparate websites - keeping track of who's round it is a bugger. As far as I know the above particle debate may have been debunked already.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:23 AM

It must also be said that Harrit and Jones have not proven the particle are nanothermite.

VAGUENESS.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Inasmuch as Harrit and Jones have not proven the particle are nanothermite, what does this mean to you because, quite frankly, it means absolutely nothing to the rest of us.
So you are not aware of the cutting edge in 9/11 theory? To be honest I find your posts a little ODD. You simply contradict. I don't think you spent one minute thinking about what I've just said.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:26 AM

I'm not going to go through all these points AGAIN. You can find the main arguments debunking ALL THESE POINTS on the internet. Go and have a look.

You will obviously NOT do this, as you don't want to spend a second debunking anything. I challenge you to do it. Spend a few hours DEBUNKING. It will open you eyes.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:02 AM

So you are saying that you are not aware of the major points of contention within the 9/11 conspiracy world? Surely you must, being a mod on a conspiracy forum!

Take any of those points and try to debunk it. You will find debates on most of the major forums dealing with the subject.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-21-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:09 AM

9/11 is BORING. Going over the same points over and over again is BORING.

if you want my opinion then do as I say and go and google it. I've never seen a 9/11 discussion go anywhere exciting. It always ends in vagueness vs vagueness. Like most conspiracy discussions.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:09 AM

Who was the american president who kept saying "a thousand points of light"?