Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-14-2010, 03:37 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.


I just have. Vagueness does not convict the killer.

The best evidence for the conspiracy version is the uniformity of the so called 'nanothermite' particles gathered at ground zero. But even that is vague because we haven't ruled out other sources of these particles. That's in the lap of the debunkers. They haven't come up with anything so far as I know. So I'll give you that much.

It's a shame all these conspiracy conversations take place in so many disparate websites - keeping track of who's round it is a bugger. As far as I know the above particle debate may have been debunked already.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-14-2010, 04:23 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

It must also be said that Harrit and Jones have not proven the particle are nanothermite.

VAGUENESS.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-14-2010, 05:42 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

You haven't provided this forum with any information that proves you have debunked all of what conspiracy theorist's claim as the forces behind 911 and/or the government's version and/or the more likely explanation you say you have found that falls into the suspicious zone.

I asked you very clear and concise questions in response to your claim above and you have supplied very VAGUE answers and/or no answers and/or your responses are unrelated to my questions.

AGAIN!

Please enlighten the forum as to how you have debunked all of what conspiracy theorist's claim as the forces behind 911 and/or the government's version and/or the more likely explanation you say you have found that falls into the suspicious zone.

If you can't answer my question with the appropriate information then DON'T answer at all.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-14-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-14-2010, 05:55 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I just have. Vagueness does not convict the killer.

The best evidence for the conspiracy version is the uniformity of the so called 'nanothermite' particles gathered at ground zero. But even that is vague because we haven't ruled out other sources of these particles. That's in the lap of the debunkers. They haven't come up with anything so far as I know. So I'll give you that much.

It's a shame all these conspiracy conversations take place in so many disparate websites - keeping track of who's round it is a bugger. As far as I know the above particle debate may have been debunked already.
But, you said you were a debunker, so, therefore it falls in your lap.

Yeah, right.

The best evidence for the conspiracy version is the uniformity of the so-called "nanothermite."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nano-thermite

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-14-2010 at 06:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-14-2010, 06:24 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
It must also be said that Harrit and Jones have not proven the particle are nanothermite.

VAGUENESS.
Inasmuch as Harrit and Jones have not proven the particle are nanothermite, what does this mean to you because, quite frankly, it means absolutely nothing to the rest of us.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-14-2010 at 06:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-14-2010, 07:24 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I just have. Vagueness does not convict the killer.

The best evidence for the conspiracy version is the uniformity of the so called 'nanothermite' particles gathered at ground zero. But even that is vague because we haven't ruled out other sources of these particles. That's in the lap of the debunkers. They haven't come up with anything so far as I know. So I'll give you that much.

It's a shame all these conspiracy conversations take place in so many disparate websites - keeping track of who's round it is a bugger. As far as I know the above particle debate may have been debunked already.
HUH?

The best evidence for the conspiracy theory is the uniformity of the nanothermite particle gathered at ground zero.

WE assume this is your opinion and your opinion only.

Thanks for sharing.

You say, but even this is vague because "WE" haven't ruled out other sources of these particles.

It's vague whether you have ruled out other sources or not.

Who is we?

YOU and who else?

YOU are no one.

What particle debate?

Please provide the forum with information regarding this so-called particle debate which is the best evidence for the conspiracy theory, as you see it.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-14-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-14-2010, 07:58 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Most of 9/11 can be debunked by VAGUENESS. Just as most of all conspiracy can be debunked. THEY ALWAYS RELY ON AREAS OF AMBIGUITY. Nobody serious can read the words "I heard explosions in the twin towers." and decided that is definitely explosions they heard, rather than rubble falling. Sounds are VAGUE. Hence not reliable. Finding an unexploded bomb is NOT VAGUE. See how I require a higher standard of evidence? I don't require a higher standard of evidence to piss you off, or to cover up 9/11. I require a higher standard of evidence BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE DO.

90% of conspiracy theory is the same level of VAGUE EVIDENCE.

What was 9/11? That's not my job to say. All I can do is look at the evidence and hope it tells me. THAT'S WHAT INTELLIGENT PEOPLE DO. The evidence says it was a terrorist act so far.
What evidence says that it was a terrorist attack?

The evidence that the government provided you?

Do you believe everything the government tells you?

I mean, seriously.

On one hand, you say you've debunked both 911 versions; government and conspiracy and have another theory that is in a suspicious zone, but, on the other hand, you say that you're convinced 911 was a terrorist attack.

Can't have it both ways, pal.

Sounds like you're sitting on the fence to me.

One must decide one way or the other.

Conspiracy or terrorist attack.

What say you?

Terrorist attack, conspiracy, or how 'bout you tell us about that suspicious zone you mentioned and inform us, while you're at it, how you've debunked both versions of 911; government and conspiracy.

I think you're confused.

Conspiracy theories exist when the evidence provided by the GOVERNMENT is VAGUE.

Case in point.

The JFK single bullet theory.

I suppose you believe OSWALD killed Kennedy of his own accord.

If you do, you would fall into the one percentile.

Case in point.

911.

Four planes off-course with lost communication at the same time on 911 and NORAD did not respond nor did the United State's military.

Good for you that you require a higher standard of evidence such as an unexploded BOMB in the twin towers to convince you that it wasn't an "inside" job.

The rest of us don't require that evidence because when the "rogue" CIA is involved evidence to that degree does not exist; thus the reason the twin towers and all four jets were burned to ashes and an unexploded bomb was not found.

That might be what you consider INTELLIGENT people require, but those of us who possess INTELLIGENCE do not require the same because we know how THEY operate and you, apparently, do not because you might be INTELLIGENT but you do not possess INTELLIGENCE.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-14-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-15-2010, 04:19 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Inasmuch as Harrit and Jones have not proven the particle are nanothermite, what does this mean to you because, quite frankly, it means absolutely nothing to the rest of us.
So you are not aware of the cutting edge in 9/11 theory? To be honest I find your posts a little ODD. You simply contradict. I don't think you spent one minute thinking about what I've just said.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-15-2010, 04:26 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

I'm not going to go through all these points AGAIN. You can find the main arguments debunking ALL THESE POINTS on the internet. Go and have a look.

You will obviously NOT do this, as you don't want to spend a second debunking anything. I challenge you to do it. Spend a few hours DEBUNKING. It will open you eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-17-2010, 06:47 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Keep Sundays Special, Conspiracy Theorists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
So you are not aware of the cutting edge in 9/11 theory? To be honest I find your posts a little ODD. You simply contradict. I don't think you spent one minute thinking about what I've just said.
No.

I am not aware of the cutting edge in 911 theory.

Please inform me.

You have not pointed out any contradiction(s) by myself, but, I, on the other hand, have pointed out numerous ones that you have made.

Contradictions, that is.

I spent more than one minute reading what you wrote and it was wasted time.

To be honest, I find your posts more than a LITTLE ODD.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-17-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.