Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2004, 10:38 AM

Default Re: December 27... U.S To Be Nuked?

One other important tidbit that I left out of my earlier analysis:

The strong rumors of Alan Greenspan's retirement at the end of this year when his term as chariman of the Federal Reserve expires; like Tom Ridge's resignation, a possible harbinger of impending trouble neither bureaucrat wants to be blamed or responsible for.
In short, in appears to me that the stage is being set for the next 9/11 somewhat later than these "Library" stories woulld portend -- probably late winter, early spring 2005.
Still, nothing is inconceivable when dealing with the likes of Wolfowitz et al.

Old 12-22-2004, 05:45 PM

A little bomb/primer precursor foreshadowing events to come??

Emergency Managers
National Situation Update: Saturday, December 4, 2004

Homeland Security Threat Level: YELLOW (ELEVATED).

http://www.fema.gov/emanagers/2004/nat120404.shtm
Chemical Plant Fire in Houston
On Friday, December 3, 2004 at 6:50 pm EST, several explosions were followed by a three-alarm fire that destroyed the Marcus Oil and Chemical facility in Houston, Texas. The fire burned for more than four hours. Officials believe the fire began when a polyethylene (PE) wax tank exploded, but the exact cause of the fire is still under investigation.

Houston Fire Department dispatched multiple firefighting companies to battle the blaze on the southwest edge of the Houston metropolitan area.

The explosions were felt up to 20 miles away, and one blast reportedly shook the FAA tower 14 miles away. A rail spur adjacent to the facility was briefly shut down, delaying two freight trains. U.S. Route 90 was closed briefly due to smoke form the fire.

http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/map/images/mrf/prec.2.mrf.html
and I checked the long range weather forecast for Houston .... something strange "popped up"
Or for that matter didn't pop up... check the graphics on the top right hand side of the screen
It seems to be "missing"

This might mean they let the nuke go Use haarp to blow the "aftermath" out over to mexico or something - why infect the rest of the cannon fodder???
http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/map/images/mrf/prec.2.mrf.gif
Old 12-22-2004, 08:18 PM

A big bang on this country would certainly give Bush the perfect excuse to revive the draft.

Without such an incident it would be tough sell.
Remember the Maine, The Lusitana, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, and various others.

They cannot control Irak but they still want Iran and Syria. The only way to do that is by massive recriutment of boys and girls as cannon fodder so that Bush and his fiens can count the cash coming into there pocket as the blood of Americans and Irakians wet their shoes.

One thing can be said for the US. When they need an excuse they can surely pull one through.

Old 12-22-2004, 08:30 PM

No shit, dude! Bush Co. knows their Machiavelli pretty well. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-28-2004, 12:51 AM

This is Houston checking in on December 28 seems we're all here fine. No nukes. Thank God.

After we had our first ever white Christmas on record I thought it was a sure omen of the end being near!! :-)
Old 01-03-2005, 07:10 PM

I can't help buy wonder how the date was accurate

about a Big One happening but the event was not.

It could be that a military power is demonstrating

ionospheric weapons. The date is a tad

too coincidental don't you think ?
Old 01-03-2005, 08:21 PM

Yeah.. nomad.. It seemed a bit too close for comfort to me too.. It's almost like on another thread where somebody said something like.. "The German Guy was disinformation.. attracting attention while.. The real thing was doing the Tesla number on Indonesia..
So we could see a bunch of Navy Seals or Black Berets over there, undercover of being "A humanitarian effort"..

When it is really a thinly disguised attempt to take over the oil of Indonesia...(And Kill Muslims).. Who will rage at our being there to swipe their oil... Get ready for a bunch of insurgents (nationalists) to start blowing up everything... All Hell is going to break loose.. There are ten times as many Indonesians as there were Iraqis.. and they have not been starved into submission thru sanctions..
Get ready for a bunch of sh*t hiding in back of a tidal wave.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:24 AM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
I can't help buy wonder how the date was accurate

about a Big One happening but the event was not.

It could be that a military power is demonstrating

ionospheric weapons. The date is a tad

too coincidental don't you think ?
According to a rather interesting article by Joe Vialls, yes the date was (more or less) accurate. It's simply the place that was a (classic) NWO deception.

In his analysis, an enormous thermonuclear bomb did in fact detonate round about Dec 27, 2004 (in fact, on Dec 26, to be precise), compliments of Wolfowitz et al.. it's just that it didn't go off in Houston.. it went off in a deep sea trench just off the coast of Indonesia.

This article is here:

http://www.vialls.com/subliminalsuggestion/tsunami.html

I find it interesting .. not sure I agree w/ everything, but it's certainly very interesting.

Per the Houston/Dec 27 thing, he specifically mentions Wolfowitz utilizing the classic "what's that? look behind you! (while I do this devious thing over here)" NWO deception:

Quote:
If I remember correctly, shortly before Christmas I received a large number of emails from various people about some "German Guy", who apparently claimed that Wolfowitz had got hold of a critical weapon and was going to nuke Houston on either the 26 or 27 of December. I never did read the whole email, but it seems very likely that it was initially circulated by Wolfowitz or one of his ilk, as a classic disinformation distraction. Try something along the lines of "You suckers all watch Houston very carefully on 26 December, while I nuke Asia behind your backs… "
Old 01-04-2005, 09:45 AM

I read somewhere this morning about a geologist who was trying to warn everybody that an earthquake was going to happen, because of the recent studies he made on an island group a hundred miles from the epicenter.. If a large quake was eminent, it would be possible to trigger it with a nuke or, if the Tesla technology exists, to aim it where there is oil and a bunch of Muslims, on shakey fault lines.

Old 01-04-2005, 10:10 AM

Tesla said it was possible.

Because I flick a switch to "let there

be light" because of him and

because I use a cell phone because of him

and watch satellite TV because of him

and listen to radio because of him

I BELIEVE IT.

:-o