Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 08-19-2010, 09:47 AM
monk monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 178
Default Re: why was 9/11


The Leaque of Nations and the later United Nations agreed that a nation of Israel could exist, but both America and Britain were adopting issues that hadn't been agreed.....THE BORDER BETWEEN PALESTINE AND ISRAEL HAD NEVER BEEN AGREED, thus recognizing Israel as America did, means that Israel grapped land that in truth wasn't agreed, and therefore is the basis of the present conflict, links below:-

Truman Adviser Recalls May 14,1948 US Decision to Recognize Israel

Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 08-20-2010, 07:19 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: why was 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
The Leaque of Nations and the later United Nations agreed that a nation of Israel could exist, but both America and Britain were adopting issues that hadn't been agreed.....THE BORDER BETWEEN PALESTINE AND ISRAEL HAD NEVER BEEN AGREED, thus recognizing Israel as America did, means that Israel grapped land that in truth wasn't agreed, and therefore is the basis of the present conflict, links below:-

Truman Adviser Recalls May 14,1948 US Decision to Recognize Israel

Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thanks for trying to backtrack your post, but I have already proven that you were wrong when you stated that the creation of the state of Israel was based on the fact that America was the first country to recognize Israel as a country/state.

See below.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-20-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 08-20-2010, 07:23 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: why was 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Your post doesn't make any sense.

The state/country of Israel was created after the Holocaust by the United Nation's and it had nothing to do with America being the first country to recognize Israel as a state.
As I said above.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 08-20-2010, 09:32 PM
monk monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 178
Default Re: why was 9/11

Blue Angel,

I never said there wasn't a British Mandate issued, but that it wasn't implimented, thus recognizing a coup by the Israelies when borders hadn't been agreed really isn't legal, i have left numerous links on this, and the recognition of Israel by Truman has never been forgiven by muslims, please read links i have left.

Whatever you say, THIS FACT IS WELL KNOWN AND DOCUMENTED, you can't recognize a new country if borders are not agreed, Truman twisted arms within the U.N. after he was the first to rubber stamp Israel.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 08-20-2010, 09:52 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: why was 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
Blue Angel,

I never said there wasn't a British Mandate issued, but that it wasn't implimented, thus recognizing a coup by the Israelies when borders hadn't been agreed really isn't legal, i have left numerous links on this, and the recognition of Israel by Truman has never been forgiven by muslims, please read links i have left.

Whatever you say, THIS FACT IS WELL KNOWN AND DOCUMENTED, you can't recognize a new country if borders are not agreed, Truman twisted arms within the U.N. after he was the first to rubber stamp Israel.
Kindly QUOTE the member of the forum to whom you are responding, because it certainly cannot be me as I have never conversed with you about some British Mandate which you say you never said wasn't issued, but that it wasn't implemented.

HUH?

Another post by MONK that doesn't make ANY SENSE!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-20-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 09-17-2010, 08:29 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: why was 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thanks for trying to backtrack your post, but I have already proven that you were wrong when you stated that the creation of the state of Israel was based on the fact that America was the first country to recognize Israel as a country/state.

See below.
the real truth to israel is after they was led in the desert for 40 years god took them to a place now calld israel and told then that this is your land they got rights to it from one way over our heads. and it is there land from god himself. you all dont like this you just dont believe it but its true. god allso sead it will be there bhome from that day on. its the only truth lost in the BS you all were born into
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-17-2010, 08:47 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: why was 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
the real truth to israel is after they was led in the desert for 40 years god took them to a place now calld israel and told then that this is your land they got rights to it from one way over our heads. and it is there land from god himself. you all dont like this you just dont believe it but its true. god allso sead it will be there bhome from that day on. its the only truth lost in the BS you all were born into
The STATE of ISRAEL was created after WWII by the Zionist Jews.

It had nothing to do with GOD.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-17-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 09-18-2010, 05:03 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: why was 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The STATE of ISRAEL was created after WWII by the Zionist Jews.

It had nothing to do with GOD.
the state of israel was restored after ww2 when the nazzis took it from them
origionaly it is directly from god. not that he made all anyway. but directly from him
ba yout fooling with a kid i been here a long time and i remember from befor ww2. i not only know this from the news and people i know it for a fact
do you want a link to this
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-18-2010, 07:58 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: why was 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
the state of israel was restored after ww2 when the nazzis took it from them
origionaly it is directly from god. not that he made all anyway. but directly from him
ba yout fooling with a kid i been here a long time and i remember from befor ww2. i not only know this from the news and people i know it for a fact
do you want a link to this
The State of Israel was created after WWII.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 09-23-2010, 06:21 PM
TrailerParkBoy's Avatar
TrailerParkBoy TrailerParkBoy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14
Default Re: why was 9/11

kerry considring the volume of your posts on so many forums, why does written communiction remain such a challeng for you?

or do you hope poor spelling and grammar, sometimes utter gibberish, will deflect suspictions of an agenda?
__________________
The Only Way To Lead Is By Example
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.