Old 12-09-2009, 10:30 PM

Default Advertising

You cannot advertise products on this forum via your signature links.

If your signature link provides a directive to a website that appears to present information that is pertinent to this forum's objective, and I conclude that the primary objective of that website's existence is for product advertisement purposes only, you will be banned.

If your signature link provides a directive to a website that appears to present information that is pertinent to this forum's objective, but your signature link also includes directive(s) to other websites for product advertisement purposes only, you will be banned.

If you have a product that you desire to advertise on this forum, take it up with the owner of the site, Sanjay Sabini or send me a PM and I'll pass it on to him.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-09-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:52 AM

Default 2012 the end of world

Mayan End of the World 2012. According to the Mayan calendar on Dec. 21, 2012 Ends Great Cycle, which was called "The Fifth Sun". Cycle had 5126 years length, and began on 13 August 3113 BC. Some claim that in this year Mayan calendar ends, which could mean the end of the world. In fact, after attending the next cycle of the Mayan calendar going to be, "The Sixth Sun" or "Sixth Age of Creation"THE END OF THE WORLD
Old 09-09-2010, 04:23 PM

Default Looking for testimonies about astral projection

Hello folks,I am looking for testimonies regarding OBE and astral projection - privacy will be respected.Please PM me of interested.Thanks.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:12 PM

Default Re: Advertising

Originally Posted by mizfish http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...s/viewpost.gif
BA,

We show more advertisements to "unregistered" viewers than to "registered" members. We do not want to annoy the registered members with too many ads that is why when you are logged in, you don't see a lot of ads.

Thanks,
MF

Thanks for not annoying members in that respect, but "no thanks" for annoying ME with Springsteen advertisements selling his merchandise on this forum, and for the advertisements which appear to contain links with information pertaining to William Jefferson Clinton's apology to the victim's of inhumane expermentation, but, instead have merchandise for sale unrelated to the subject of Clinton's apology.

FYI, I speak for all the victim's of government sponsored inhuman experimentation and we find this FORUM's misuse of CLINTON's apology to be in very poor taste.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-21-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:42 AM

BA,
Thank you for your post. Ads are often served based upon the amount of text on the page, so the fact that the Music Industry thread has so many mentions of Springsteen etc., may be the reason why you are seeing those ads while posting in that thread. Most of our ads are served by Google and we don't have any active involvement in picking the ads.

Thanks,
MF
Old 09-23-2010, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizfish View Post
BA,
Thank you for your post. Ads are often served based upon the amount of text on the page, so the fact that the Music Industry thread has so many mentions of Springsteen etc., may be the reason why you are seeing those ads while posting in that thread. Most of our ads are served by Google and we don't have any active involvement in picking the ads.

Thanks,
MF
Thank GOODNESS that Club Conspiracy has relinqished their "advertising rights" to GOOGLE.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-23-2010 at 05:12 PM.