Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2010, 11:58 PM

Default Re: Warning. Above Top Secret is a CIA/Freemason front!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
anyone here has membership to that forum you can check on this in the secret socciotys section of the forum. there is bound to be talk about it. just mention my name. the user name i log in here with. i cant get any explaination from ats why i was put in that forum.
There is one member with a username of "kerry" on abovetopsecret, but that account has not posted, nor returned after first establishing the account.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:58 AM

ok my mastake it maybe was kbeet on ats
but anyway that is what they did to me
dont know why maybe its my avator
or my posting about that book
Old 09-23-2010, 06:13 PM

kerry, ive seen some of your posts on d.icke site.

dont you claim to have witnessed wtc plane impacts and photograped tail section "hanging out" of a tower?
Old 09-23-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerParkBoy View Post

dont you claim to have witnessed wtc plane impacts and photograped tail section "hanging out" of a tower?
Yes.

He has.

But, no one on this forum takes Kerry seriously and neither should you, trailerparkboy.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-23-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:41 PM

Just so you know.

We, at CC, are terribly sorry about those of you who come to this forum and complain about being treated poorly at other forums (i.e., David Icke; Above Top Secret, etc.), but, just so you know, there isn't anything we can do about it and WE suggest that rather than voicing your complaints at OUR forum, you voice them to the appropriate people at the forum where you feel you are being mistreated.

There isn't anything WE can do about the mistreatment you feel you have been subjected to at any other forum on the WORLD WIDE WEB which you are a member.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-23-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerParkBoy View Post

yes i do and i was there and saw it and i saw the whole thing after the first plane hit that i dident see but i did see the other plane hit the other building.
i posted vedios of the 2nd plane hiting the 2nd tower and ill tell you somthing else. go back there and tell them i posted about david icke intentuly to get bannd because i dont want it there to tempt me to look in it. i never saw such a bunch of neons with such down attitudes the forums maybe full of muslems from what i see. you cant show anyone there proof you tell truth and they make you a liar that forum and its users suck. remember my other post in here telling how i got into the david icke forum. it was not my choice.
but it was my choice how i go and shuting the door behind me. and locking it.. you tell them
Old 09-23-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
yes i do and i was there and saw it and i saw the whole thing after the first plane hit that i dident see but i did see the other plane hit the other building.
i posted vedios of the 2nd plane hiting the 2nd tower and ill tell you somthing else. go back there and tell them i posted about david icke intentuly to get bannd because i dont want it there to tempt me to look in it. i never saw such a bunch of neons with such down attitudes the forums maybe full of muslems from what i see. you cant show anyone there proof you tell truth and they make you a liar that forum and its users suck. remember my other post in here telling how i got into the david icke forum. it was not my choice.
but it was my choice how i go and shuting the door behind me. and locking it.. you tell them
Please post YOUR videos here of the second plane hitting the 2nd tower.

Thank you,
BA
Old 09-23-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
ok my mastake it maybe was kbeet on ats
but anyway that is what they did to me
Actually, our senior staff-member, "Alien," attempted to work with you extensively regarding your misunderstanding the rather simple rules of decorum. Unfortunately, it seems as though you refused to accept his explanations.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
Actually, our senior staff-member, "Alien," attempted to work with you extensively regarding your misunderstanding the rather simple rules of decorum. Unfortunately, it seems as though you refused to accept his explanations.
Kindly take your disagreement with Kerry to the forum where it belongs because, quite frankly, it doesn't belong here.

Thanking you in advance,
BA
Old 09-23-2010, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Just so you know.

We, at CC, are terribly sorry about those of you who come to this forum and complain about being treated poorly at other forums (i.e., David Icke; Above Top Secret, etc.), but, just so you know, there isn't anything we can do about it and WE suggest that rather than voicing your complaints at OUR forum, you voice them to the appropriate people at the forum where you feel you are being mistreated.

There isn't anything WE can do about the mistreatment you feel you have been subjected to at any other forum on the WORLD WIDE WEB which you are a member.

Thanking you in advance,
BA
I reiterate the above.