Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2010, 09:12 PM

Default Re: Warning. Above Top Secret is a CIA/Freemason front!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
Actually, our senior staff-member, "Alien," attempted to work with you extensively regarding your misunderstanding the rather simple rules of decorum. Unfortunately, it seems as though you refused to accept his explanations.
Just wonderin.'

Is there some reason, TheSkepticGuy, why you think Kerry is so important that you must follow him to this forum from the forum wherein you reside and he is a member in order to explain that your senior staff-member, "Alien" attempted to work with him extensively regarding his misunderstanding about the rather simple rules of decorum?

Like I said.

We at CC are not interested in hearing about "in-house" fighting that occurs at other forums.

Please refrain from posting about such on this forum or you will be banned.

Thanks,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-23-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Just wonderin.'

Is there some reason, TheSkepticGuy, why you think Kerry is so important that you must follow him to this forum from the forum wherein you reside and he is a member in order to explain that your senior staff-member, "Alien" attempted to work with him extensively regarding his misunderstanding about the rather simple rules of decorum?

Like I said.

We at CC are not interested in hearing about "in-house" fighting that occurs at other forums.

Thanks,
BA
this is a thread is about ats right?. the one who started this thread had the same problem with ats as i. right?.. what make my problem with ats difrent then another with the same problem with ats.. i think somone should do more work with you
Old 09-25-2010, 05:37 AM

ATS is run by skeptics. Full stop. If you are skeptic and you insult someone who is a believer and a fight starts out the believer will be banned. Simple as that. It happened to me.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Just wonderin.'

Like I said.

Thanks,
BA
just wondering. is there some reason you think anyone but you is not importaint. making you the judge
Old 09-25-2010, 06:25 PM

Ah, like I said, Kerry.

Kindly post your video here of the 2nd plane hitting the 2nd tower.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
just wondering. is there some reason you think anyone but you is not importaint. making you the judge
I never said that no one other than myself is important.

As I stated to STOMPK previously, the author of this thread, we, at CC, cannot do anything about his membershipt at ATS.

Therefore, I suggest that HE and anyone else who has a problem with ATS take it up with ATS cause you're not going to find a resolution to your problem with ATS here at CC.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:06 AM

EDIT - I want to just add this is not a continuation, I found this thread doing a google search for similar things, and found it a good read, till I saw Alien mentioned and it struck a nerve. If this post deserves deletion, I apologise. If it can stay however, it will not be followed up by me - I just have had it with their justifications and self professed cool attitude..... get in on the rong side of the 'in click' and you're the plebs of banhammer lore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
Actually, our senior staff-member, "Alien," attempted to work with you extensively regarding your misunderstanding the rather simple rules of decorum. Unfortunately, it seems as though you refused to accept his explanations.
Alien is one of the worst.

I've given up on ATS after years of bending over backwards supporting you guys from the attacks you consistently get - you let so much riff raff in that spill so much offal that when someone finally gets a gut full, We're the ones post banned. And well, Alien, did NOT respond once to me.

So as I told Alien, best of luck to you 3, but as for the rest of ATS - foad.

As all the decent members have left because of the low content providers you r prefer to keep, it became more and more pointless to have any allegiance to what was the best CT site.

Last edited by badw0lf : 07-07-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
ATS was never the best conspiracy theory site, you just thought that it was after being sucked in.

I'd been there in one form or another since 2002. It was actually good once.

Cest la vie, it's a pit now.

Old 09-02-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
The "conspiracy" website called "Above Top Secret" is the largest conspiracy forum on the internet.

And there is some room for discussion there, with some hard working conspiracy researchers.

However, ATS is cleverly set up in forums where Secret Societies is seperated from the general conspiracy forum.

Now show me one conspiracy that doesn't involve a secret society.

So, I started a thread called, "If Freemasonry is not a secret society, then why does your thread get moved to the secret society forum if you mention them in your title"?

Immediately one of the government baphomet loving stooges sent my thread to the complaints forum.

So, I put the words in my signature, and wrote a thread called "The Conspiracy Against God"
and predicted I would be banned, which is what happened.

So, everyone who thinks ATS is doing a good thing, are a bunch of SUCKERS>

I know I was, but now I see the truth.

above top secret us a british hangout the uk people like canada and london..
they are strange there thinking is nade from years of proper and unproper.. and ats is a real B word with grammer.. i made a post about the buggys they drove on the moon calling them fake because they rin non electricity that would be impossable because one spark of the heat from electricity it wull freez right away then i got transferd to david icke forum
Old 09-09-2011, 10:27 AM

Yea I got banned from there also. They definetly have a click going on and when you prove one of their "elite" members wrong you can expect the ban stick pretty quickly.

Pretty sad actually that they don't allow open discussion anymore. Oh well good riddance to that garbage site, I have better places to spend my time.