Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 10-05-2010, 08:16 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?


OMG!

On September 8, 2007, Alex Jones was arrested while protesting at 6th Avenue and 48th Street in New York City. He was charged with operating a bullhorn without a permit.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-05-2010, 08:34 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Alex Jones welcomes David Icke.

What a pair!

Does this mean that Alex Jones believes in shape-shifting lizards, too?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-05-2010, 08:36 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Excerpt:

"Alex also welcomes back to the show English writer, public speaker, and former media personality David Icke. Icke worked as a reporter with the weekly Leicester Advertiser, was a well-known BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party."

Could someone kindly inform me as to David Icke's status as a spokesman for the Green Party; a former media personality and a well-known BBC television sport's persenter and his very important job as a reporter with the weekly Leicester Advertiser.

I appear to be in the dark as to all that which David Icke is known for around the world.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-05-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-06-2010, 01:17 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Alex Jones welcomes David Icke.

What a pair!

Does this mean that Alex Jones believes in shape-shifting lizards, too?
I would have asked the same question BlueAngel.

But does the Green Party believe in shape-shifting lizards too?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-06-2010, 01:24 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
No.

What I'm saying is not very similar to the line taken by Alex Jones and, even if it were, are you suggesting that this dictates that rather than criticize, I should align myself with him?

I have never claimed that everything can be explained by a government/CIA orchestrated conspiracy.

Many people, conspiracy theorist's or not, believe that CERTAIN events in history which appear to have been orchestrated to benefit the "wealthy elitists" who control our WORLD and not society, are the result of a "shadow government" and a "rogue" CIA and, I am certain that in doing so, this doesn't imply that they are in agreement with everything that Alex Jones' believes.

My opinions are my own.

They have nothing to do with Alex Jones whether, in your eyes, they are similar or not.
You said the following BlueAngel:

Quote:
I have never claimed that everything can be explained by a government/CIA orchestrated conspiracy.
WOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I don't wish to sound at all unkind BlueAngel but are you absolutely certain you are not suffering from some psychological syndrome?

You just seem to deny what you previously had said as if you had never said it and don't have the slightest memory of it.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-07-2010, 08:34 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
You said the following BlueAngel:



WOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I don't wish to sound at all unkind BlueAngel but are you absolutely certain you are not suffering from some psychological syndrome?

You just seem to deny what you previously had said as if you had never said it and don't have the slightest memory of it.
As I said, I have never stated that EVERYTHING can be explained by a government/CIA conspiracy.

You said that I said this and continue to say that I said this even though I haven't.

Therefore, I am not denying anything that I said.

I am denying that which you say that I said, which would be incorrect because I have never said that I believe everything is a government/CIA conspiracy.

You most likely think that I said what you think I said, but haven't because you suffer from a psychological syndrome.

Please provide back-up in order to substantiate your claim wherein you believe that I've stated EVERYTHING is a government/CIA conspiracy.

If you cannot, I suggest you refrain from misquoting me in the future.

Otherwise, we will ALL consider that you are a LIAR.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-08-2010 at 02:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-09-2010, 05:17 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
As I said, I have never stated that EVERYTHING can be explained by a government/CIA conspiracy.

You said that I said this and continue to say that I said this even though I haven't.

Therefore, I am not denying anything that I said.

I am denying that which you say that I said, which would be incorrect because I have never said that I believe everything is a government/CIA conspiracy.

You most likely think that I said what you think I said, but haven't because you suffer from a psychological syndrome.

Please provide back-up in order to substantiate your claim wherein you believe that I've stated EVERYTHING is a government/CIA conspiracy.

If you cannot, I suggest you refrain from misquoting me in the future.

Otherwise, we will ALL consider that you are a LIAR.

Thanking you in advance,
BA
But hold on BlueAngel, does Alex Jones himself believe EVERYTHING can be explained by a government/CIA conspiracy?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-12-2010, 02:43 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
But hold on BlueAngel, does Alex Jones himself believe EVERYTHING can be explained by a government/CIA conspiracy?
Your opinion of Alex Jones', Gale, is that he believes EVERYTHING can be explained by a government/CIA conspiracy.

Somewhat weird, if not very WEIRD that you're asking ME to clarify your own thoughts.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-12-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-13-2010, 03:22 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Your opinion of Alex Jones', Gale, is that he believes EVERYTHING can be explained by a government/CIA conspiracy.

Somewhat weird, if not very WEIRD that you're asking ME to clarify your own thoughts.
No, I believe it was you who originally said this BlueAngel, not me.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-16-2010, 01:44 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
No, I believe it was you who originally said this BlueAngel, not me.
You, Gale, ORGINALLY said that Alex Jones' believes everything is a government/CIA conspiracy and not me.

Your words can be QUOTED from within this thread.

Perhaps you might want to take some time and familiarize yourself with your own writings.

This is not the first time you have attributed your words as being mine.

I suggest you refrain from this practice in the future.

Thanks,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-16-2010 at 02:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.