Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2010, 07:00 PM

Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matickar View Post
JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW I WAS A CONSPIRACY THEORIST TOO!!!!!

I still question everything, so maybe I still am... but I seek fact and knowledge, so when I heard freemasonry controlled the world, I looked into it, I looked on YouTube for knowledge (bad idea, there is no real knowledge on that site, it presents good ideas, or theories, but if you dont back them up by studying other sources, they are USELESS, I guarantee it).

I read things about masons controlling the world, i read things about the secret symbols, I read things about devil worship, I even read things about Masons being reptilian shape shifters... then I decided, wow, this is far fetched and a little out of control, I had read everything I could find that was anti-masonic... then I realized, I am only looking at one side of the story, and anyone with any real desire for knowledge will ALWAYS seek out both sides of a story before making a judgement, so I did just that, first, I read Grand Lodge websites, then, I joined masonic Facebook Groups, THEN, I contacted my local lodge, and met up with 2 Brothers, and had a talk with them... and to my surprise, what I was originally trying to figure out actually turned out to be exactly what I wanted and needed in my life, so I joined the lodge, and have not seen anything that supports anti-masonry in it...

If you do not seek out both sides of a story, and you come on the internet talking about the one side you have researched... you are the blind... and you are leading a group of people who also have only researched one side of the story... the blind leading the blind

Even if all that is not enough for you and you still think masons are up to something, remember, it is not a humans job to judge another human (unless he is a judge :P) Instead of judging someone elses actions, why not work on squaring your own
So, you heard that Freemasonry controls the world.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe what you heard was wrong?

Save your keystrokes.

We don't care about masons.

Old 10-07-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
it is something more than a social club with charitable aims

the secret oaths are so that none but freemasons are admitted, the oaths are part of the ritual, therefor, only freemasons can enter the lodge because only freemasons can prove they know the rituals.

OK, think for a second, when was freemasonry officially made public... 1717 (and the rules have changed very little since then)... now, how accepting were people of other religions in those days... not very much at all.

So when Freemasonry lets a Jew, a Muslim, and a Christian come together, you can almost definitely guarantee that outsiders would disagree with it, therefor, NO OUTSIDERS are permitted

However, 2b1a1 (2 Be 1 Ask 1) if you want to know what really goes on behind the doors of a lodge, if you have a good moral character, are of good report, and have a belief in a supreme being, go to your local lodge and find out
Perform your Freemasonry oaths; rituals and whatever else ya'all do.

We don't care.

You're low men on the totem pole who do not possess any pertinent information as to the upper echelon of this entity.

Thanks, anyway.

Good-bye.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:03 AM

One hundred and fifty years ago America had a civil war over slavery, some secret societies wanted slavery to continue, others didn't, the Booth Family were involved in this....i have no inclination to write my comments out again, thus i direct you to a link, in researching the Booth family, it isn't my intention to promote astrology, however if any have used it, then it leaves signs with an accurate astronomy programme, many religions align to Sirius and Alnilam. The link has two pages you can change at the bottom of page one.

Evolutionary Astrology Forum • View topic - The Booth Family and the Brutus Syndrome/Archetype.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
One hundred and fifty years ago America had a civil war over slavery, some secret societies wanted slavery to continue, others didn't, the Booth Family were involved in this....i have no inclination to write my comments out again, thus i direct you to a link, in researching the Booth family, it isn't my intention to promote astrology, however if any have used it, then it leaves signs with an accurate astronomy programme, many religions align to Sirius and Alnilam. The link has two pages you can change at the bottom of page one.

Evolutionary Astrology Forum • View topic - The Booth Family and the Brutus Syndrome/Archetype.
This forum isn't about promoting astrology.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:48 AM

Thats right, thats why i use astronomy in investigating beliefs!

Which is why our calendar is aligned to Sirius!
Old 10-08-2010, 04:24 AM

Link to the above, below:-

Sirius midnight culmination New Year’s Eve | Tonight | EarthSky
Old 10-08-2010, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post

Save your keystrokes.

your "moderating" leaves much to be desired.
Keep an open mind and try a bit of tolerance.

Last edited by TheOctavist : 10-08-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post

Save your keystrokes.

LMAO... Thats cool, then why is there a whole forum in your quick jump section dedicated to defacing it...

I heard Freemasonry controls the world... I know now that it doesn't

Last edited by Matickar : 10-09-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:56 PM

Seriously... what I said of Freemasonry is true... keep an open mind, is that not the goal of a conspiracy theorist... you are being exactly like the people that don't listen to the theories and dismiss them as not true
Old 10-12-2010, 01:12 AM

Quote:
LMAO... Thats cool, then why is there a whole forum in your quick jump section dedicated to defacing it...

I heard Freemasonry controls the world... I know now that it doesn't
The Freemasonry section on Club Conspiracy doesn't exist to deface Freemasonry.

It exists for the purpose of discussing Freemasonry.

It doesn't exist to deface it.

It exists to discuss it.

If you believe that because the opinions of some members of this forum are that Freemasonry is not that which it claims to be is considered to be defacing Freemasonry, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the terms "freedom of speech and expression (i.e., opinions).

We all have them; they don't always agree with one another; therefore, differences of opinions do not equate to defacement.

They equate to differences of opinions.

Furthermore, if you consider my opinion that Freemasonry doesn't control the world as defacing it, I suggest you get a reality check.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-12-2010 at 07:07 PM.