Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2010, 02:03 AM

Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

One hundred and fifty years ago America had a civil war over slavery, some secret societies wanted slavery to continue, others didn't, the Booth Family were involved in this....i have no inclination to write my comments out again, thus i direct you to a link, in researching the Booth family, it isn't my intention to promote astrology, however if any have used it, then it leaves signs with an accurate astronomy programme, many religions align to Sirius and Alnilam. The link has two pages you can change at the bottom of page one.

Evolutionary Astrology Forum • View topic - The Booth Family and the Brutus Syndrome/Archetype.

Old 10-08-2010, 02:48 AM

Thats right, thats why i use astronomy in investigating beliefs!

Which is why our calendar is aligned to Sirius!
Old 10-08-2010, 04:24 AM

Link to the above, below:-

Sirius midnight culmination New Year’s Eve | Tonight | EarthSky
Old 10-08-2010, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So, you heard that Freemasonry controls the world.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe what you heard was wrong?

Save your keystrokes.

We don't care about masons.
your "moderating" leaves much to be desired.
Keep an open mind and try a bit of tolerance.

Last edited by TheOctavist : 10-08-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
So, you heard that Freemasonry controls the world.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe what you heard was wrong?

Save your keystrokes.

We don't care about masons.
LMAO... Thats cool, then why is there a whole forum in your quick jump section dedicated to defacing it...

I heard Freemasonry controls the world... I know now that it doesn't

Last edited by Matickar : 10-09-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:56 PM

Seriously... what I said of Freemasonry is true... keep an open mind, is that not the goal of a conspiracy theorist... you are being exactly like the people that don't listen to the theories and dismiss them as not true
Old 10-13-2010, 10:45 AM

Quote:
I suggest you familiarize yourself with the terms "freedom of speech and expression (i.e., opinions).
Ok, well then, I have the freedom to come on here, and tell my opinion of freemasonry just as others do, yet you consistently hint towards the fact you would rather not have freemasons in here talking about our fraternity... please don't make me find supporting quotes, I've already read these forums over, and don't really want to do it again, but they are there

Anyway, I don't care about that, as you said, freedom of speech, so I am welcome to come on here, and say what I think in response to what someone else thinks... thank you... that is all I wanted to hear from you, my prior reading led me to believe I wasn't welcome here, but I have got you to admit that I am, so again, thank you

Last edited by Matickar : 10-13-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
The goal of anyone should be to keep an open mind, including yourself.
My mind is always open, I never shut down an idea unless I have studied it to my satisfaction and found reason for it, and even then, will listen to the arguments of others to see if my reasoning can be proven wrong

now, don't get all defensive, I am not saying you don't, just that I do, I believe the comment I wrote that you are referring to was directed to conspiracy theorists in general who shoot down masonry and have no care to listen to someone elses opinion on it, if this is not you, then thank you for lending an ear
Old 10-19-2010, 06:58 AM

@cogburn

i think the problems we discuss here have nothing to do with judaism, satan or any religion or ethnic group.

masoners is something different and not every masoner is jewish/satanist or something else.

our problem is the new world order planned by a little rich elite, politics, social and political topics, the lies of mass medias,mind control and controlling of the population,rfid,medical system etc....

Last edited by stranger_victim_girl : 10-19-2010 at 08:28 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:09 AM

I had to join this forum. as a mason hates true facts, we are all anti-mason.. we are all the "PROFANE". Masons are evil thur and thru. ALL of them..Who would join and swear to secrets they are not told da...dah ???. They are not told of the secrets.. what fools !!! swear to oaths cut their throats,cut there heart out,bury in ponds... rip out organs !!!.let snakes eat there hearts out.
pull eyes out of sockets. sounds childish ,yet masons never spill the beans, do they ??
The 33rd's laugh at the low level,low life dogs.
Among Masonic symbols the beehive is called the "symbol of industry". No wonder, each worker is a "dumbed-down" bee who works for free ...trade. When extracting honey from the pollen these worker-bees do all the work, while the shifty "priests" live the good life inseminating their bisexual-androgynous "queen".

- In Masonry "the Lost Word" is a password. This password is DESDEMONA. She is the "dumb wife" in Shakespear's play Othello who took all the blame for everything that went wrong in HIS life. The word Desdemona means "destroy the demon female"
NO MASON can "argie" the truth..there favorite is we "cut & paste".go after masonic authors like Pike,Mann, call um "nuts", old mason ways. we are not like that anymore. They will die "like that"

They rot everthing they touch !!!!.. there children are evil as they are..Look at the bullying in the schools.,Yes, im saying it and backing it, Most are masonic children went evil by there evil parents.
God has been patient, add Karma, Satan kills his own. why u think u can trust satan to protect u ???.. hello !!!!da...dah !!!!!.. All ur ganstalking is done by masonic drones such as dirty masonic cops,dirty masonic judges.....and the scum on the streets, . wonder why ur neighbor never speaks to ?????. You are the "profane".. they hate us.. we are not masonic. (evil)
im ready for arguement...Warning, i go by facts, all documented real juicy truths