Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2010, 12:38 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixka View Post
Hi everyone - sorry to drag up an old post but this is quite possibly the dumbest thread I have ever read.
Why?

Old 08-19-2010, 08:40 PM

they post what they think which has very little resource
why dont you peopole post it the way it is.
insted of what you want it to be.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:01 AM

Thumbs down Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

What A joke for anyone to actually believe the ISS and the shuttle is a hoax is a joke in itself, but A good way to get ppl stirred up. Too many ppl have seen the ISS and the space shuttle with their own eyes for it to be a hoax. What about the sacrifices of the men and women that have lost their lives to space shuttle accidents all the families and the world are involved in your hoax. What an insult this would be to them and their families I hope none of them ever see this!
Old 10-09-2010, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
What A joke for anyone to actually believe the ISS and the shuttle is a hoax is a joke in itself, but A good way to get ppl stirred up. Too many ppl have seen the ISS and the space shuttle with their own eyes for it to be a hoax. What about the sacrifices of the men and women that have lost their lives to space shuttle accidents all the families and the world are involved in your hoax. What an insult this would be to them and their families I hope none of them ever see this!
Presumably Gate you believe 9/11 conspiracy theories are joke as well for who would go to such elaborate lengths in destroying one of the premier building of New York City just to make a point?

And who would go to all that effort in assassinating JFK and framing Lee Harvey Oswald just because he wasn't quite in line?

I mean is this honestly the best you could do in refuting all the evidence I have carefully presented concerning the Space Shuttle and the ISS being a fake?
Old 10-11-2010, 07:11 AM

Galealexander is STILL alive? What, the illuminati not killed you with sleep deprivation yet? Hilarious.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:20 AM

Gale, you claim they put a balloon in orbit to fool people with telescopes. Why didn't they just put an object shaped like the ISS up there to fool them better? The telescope you used is pretty common aperture and power. Must be thousands of them. Again, your theories and paranoia do not make sense. But then you are losing sleep - that can make you weird.

Last edited by albie : 10-11-2010 at 07:29 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Galealexander is STILL alive? What, the illuminati not killed you with sleep deprivation yet? Hilarious.
I don't find your sense of humour very funny.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Gale, you claim they put a balloon in orbit to fool people with telescopes. Why didn't they just put an object shaped like the ISS up there to fool them better? The telescope you used is pretty common aperture and power. Must be thousands of them. Again, your theories and paranoia do not make sense. But then you are losing sleep - that can make you weird.
If they put something up there shaped like the ISS, i.e. a balloon, it would just start spinning and hence blinking on and off to the naked eye as it span in the Sun's light.

Of course there are many telescopes out there like mine but the ISS is not an easy object to look at and not everyone even bothers to try. Ideally you need computerized tracking and I don't know how well the system works for fast moving objects like the ISS never having used it myself.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:21 AM

Satellites don't spin around uncontrollably when they are in orbit, why would a model of the ISS? And even if they did they could put rocket boosters on it to keep it still. or simply make the object look the same no matter how it span. I've seen dozens of amateur photos of the ISS on the web.I suppose they all work for NASA? Madness.

Go and get in contact with a few other amateur astronomers on the web and ask them if they think the ISS is a flipping balloon hoax. If you can get ten other people seeing a balloon then I will believe you.

You have the exact persona of a conspiracy theorist. You are smart enough, but there's just something missing up there. Life just isn't exciting enough for you so you have to make stuff up or face another suicide attempt.

Last edited by albie : 10-12-2010 at 03:34 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Satellites don't spin around uncontrollably when they are in orbit, why would a model of the ISS? And even if they did they could put rocket boosters on it to keep it still. or simply make the object look the same no matter how it span. I've seen dozens of amateur photos of the ISS on the web.I suppose they all work for NASA? Madness.

Go and get in contact with a few other amateur astronomers on the web and ask them if they think the ISS is a flipping balloon hoax. If you can get ten other people seeing a balloon then I will believe you.

You have the exact persona of a conspiracy theorist. You are smart enough, but there's just something missing up there. Life just isn't exciting enough for you so you have to make stuff up or face another suicide attempt.
I take the following quote as being libellous. You said the following:

Quote:
Life just isn't exciting enough for you so you have to make stuff up or face another suicide attempt.
You are the one albie who isn't smart enough and has to mouth people off.