Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2010, 09:36 PM
jacktrade jacktrade is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4
Default Body in Space?


Hey guys, I'm new here, but I thought this might be the place to go.

A friend was telling me that the astronauts on the Apollo 17 mission saw a dead human body, in some unrecognized suit, floating in space.

I've done some google searches on it, and saw several things on Yahoo answers and a few other places. A lot of people seem to be talking about it, but no one seems to know for sure. Also, some people are saying there is a pic or two floating around the internet, but I can't find them either.

Have you guys heard about this? Do you know anything? It's pretty crazy.

Thanks,

Jessica

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-12-2010, 10:21 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Body in Space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktrade View Post
Hey guys, I'm new here, but I thought this might be the place to go.

A friend was telling me that the astronauts on the Apollo 17 mission saw a dead human body, in some unrecognized suit, floating in space.

I've done some google searches on it, and saw several things on Yahoo answers and a few other places. A lot of people seem to be talking about it, but no one seems to know for sure. Also, some people are saying there is a pic or two floating around the internet, but I can't find them either.

Have you guys heard about this? Do you know anything? It's pretty crazy.

Thanks,

Jessica
No.

We haven't heard anything about the astronauts on the Apollo 17 mission witnessing a dead human body, in some unrecognized suit, floating in space, have you?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-12-2010, 10:45 PM
jacktrade jacktrade is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4
Default Re: Body in Space?

Well, yes. Yes, I have heard about astronauts on the Apollo 17 mission witnessing a dead human body, in some unrecognized suit, floating in space. Thank you, I think?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-12-2010, 10:50 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Body in Space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktrade View Post
Well, yes. Yes, I have heard about astronauts on the Apollo 17 mission witnessing a dead human body, in some unrecognized suit, floating in space. Thank you, I think?
Incredible.

Thanks for informing us that you've heard about astronauts on the Apollo 17 mission witnessing a dead human body, in some unrecognized suit, floating in space.

Thank you, I think?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-13-2010, 01:00 AM
jacktrade jacktrade is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4
Default Re: Body in Space?

You're welcome, sir. I think?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-13-2010, 01:15 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Body in Space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktrade View Post
You're welcome, sir. I think?
As most everyone on this site is aware, I am a female.

But, just in case, they are not, I'll reiterate.

I am woman.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-13-2010, 02:16 AM
jacktrade jacktrade is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4
Default Re: Body in Space?

Oh, sorry! I'm new. In that case:

You're welcome, madam. I think?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-13-2010, 02:20 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Body in Space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktrade View Post
Oh, sorry! I'm new. In that case:

You're welcome, madam. I think?
What a most informative conversation.

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-13-2010, 04:59 AM
zaanie zaanie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1
Default Re: Body in Space?

He guys, I have heard something about this story before.
I heard it like 8/9 months ago at a party. A friend of mine told me he had heard rumors about austronauts seeing a body floating trough space.
At the time I didnt believe him, but since then i heard it several times... Is this real? And why would they cover this up..?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-16-2010, 01:07 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Body in Space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaanie View Post
He guys, I have heard something about this story before.
I heard it like 8/9 months ago at a party. A friend of mine told me he had heard rumors about austronauts seeing a body floating trough space.
At the time I didnt believe him, but since then i heard it several times... Is this real? And why would they cover this up..?
Most theories agree that rumor involves some kind of a statement whose veracity is not quickly or ever confirmed. In addition, some scholars have identified rumor as a subset of propaganda, the latter another notoriously difficult concept to define.

I wouldn't waste my time thinking about it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.