Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2010, 03:11 PM

Default 33

Well here goes. I have been seeing the number 33 about 5-10 times a day for the last few yrs or so. When I look at digital clocks like on my computer,the microwave, on buildings,my blackberry,phone,ect. I know most people will say I am looking for it but im not. It could very well be a coincidence but logic tells me when something happens over and over,it is not. I will see 33 in licence plates,the waiting line at the govt office, and just last week an hour before my flight,the flight number changed to yup...33. I have researched the number and found out it is sinificant in religion,the body ,freemasonary,ocult and astrology. I have heard of others who see the number 11 but not 33. Any positive comments would be appreciated.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:50 AM

Default Re: 33

It is just the universe pulling you into line. It does the same to me. The repition of numbers is the 666. I drew a big picture of the devil and then I went and looked at my electricity meter and it read 66.6! I get it all the time. It doesn't change your life, it is just a trick. I suppose some may be wowwed by it. I found it fun but now I just think it is a hollow promise.

The universe is taking control of you again. WE ALL USED TO BE STORY FOLK. LIVING IN PRE-SET FICTIONS WITH OUR NEXT LINES PIPED DOWN INTO OUR HEADS. You ever noticed how you hear you thoughts before you say them? Where do they come from? THE NARRATOR. THE STORY GOD.

Call it what you want. The play broke down for a bit, we lost our connection it is back and running and now the universe is pushing you back into being a villain, a hero, a victim, a wise man. A puppet. Coincidence is that on a grand scale. Ever notice how in a film when they are listening to music or watching TV it will often be relevant to the plot of the film? COINCIDENCE IS LINKED WITH STORY TELLING.

Is that positive enough for you?
Old 10-12-2010, 04:55 AM

Oh aye, this Illuminati thing is all part of the fiction too. That's the plotline. But the good guys don't win this one. Sorry. You just aren't smart enough. I suppose God will cheat like he always does.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
It is just the universe pulling you into line. It does the same to me. The repition of numbers is the 666. I drew a big picture of the devil and then I went and looked at my electricity meter and it read 66.6! I get it all the time. It doesn't change your life, it is just a trick. I suppose some may be wowwed by it. I found it fun but now I just think it is a hollow promise.

The universe is taking control of you again. WE ALL USED TO BE STORY FOLK. LIVING IN PRE-SET FICTIONS WITH OUR NEXT LINES PIPED DOWN INTO OUR HEADS. You ever noticed how you hear you thoughts before you say them? Where do they come from? THE NARRATOR. THE STORY GOD.

Call it what you want. The play broke down for a bit, we lost our connection it is back and running and now the universe is pushing you back into being a villain, a hero, a victim, a wise man. A puppet. Coincidence is that on a grand scale. Ever notice how in a film when they are listening to music or watching TV it will often be relevant to the plot of the film? COINCIDENCE IS LINKED WITH STORY TELLING.

Is that positive enough for you?
Not quite sure what ya mean but thanks for taking the time to reply.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:27 PM

What a ridiculous thread and even more ridiculous are albie's comments.

We have no clue why you keep seeing the number 33, but, I can tell you this, I'm certain it has no significance to you, me or anyone else.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-12-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What a ridiculous thread and even more ridiculous are albie's comments.

We have no clue why you keep seeing the number 33, but, I can tell you this, I'm certain it has no significance to you, me or anyone else.
You are a moderator on this forum?
Old 10-12-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtythree View Post
You are a moderator on this forum?
If you haven't noticed, and, apparently, you haven't, underneath my username appears the title, "Super Moderator."

So, yes.

I am THE moderator of this forum and a super one at that.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-12-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
If you haven't noticed, and, apparently, you haven't, underneath my username appears the title, "Super Moderator."

So, yes.

I am THE moderator of this forum and a super one at that.
wow u lucky guy you. I thought a mod's job was to moderate and not dish members that have ligit questions. Maybe this is some kind of super conspiracy forum.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtythree View Post
wow u lucky guy you. I thought a mod's job was to moderate and not dish members that have ligit questions. Maybe this is some kind of super conspiracy forum.
Yes.

I am a lucky, gal.

Just so you know.

A moderator's job is not that which you think it is.

It is that which I think it is, since I am the moderator of this forum and you are not.

I weed out that which isn't relevant to this forum and your question as to why you are seeing the number 33 is not relevant to this forum.

Perhaps you might want to sit on a couch with a professional and ask them why you constantly see the number 33.

Cause, like I said.

No one on this forum knows why you continue to see the number 33, but, we're quite certain that it has no relevance as to the atrocities that are perpetrated upon our world involving conspiracies that are orchestrated by entities that control the universe; it's people and resources.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Yes.

I am a lucky, gal.

Just so you know.

A moderator's job is not that which you think it is.

It is that which I think it is, since I am the moderator of this forum and you are not.

I weed out that which isn't relevant to this forum and your question as to why you are seeing the number 33 is not relevant to this forum.

Perhaps you might want to sit on a couch with a professional and ask them why you constantly see the number 33.

Cause, like I said.

No one on this forum knows why you continue to see the number 33, but, we're quite certain that it has no relevance as to the atrocities that are perpetrated upon our world involving conspiracies that are orchestrated by entities that control the universe; it's people and resources.
People who see 11 in their daily lives is common so why not 33? At this point it doesn't matter. After going though this site,I have noticed how much you enjoy patronizing and intentioally insulting people to get them to react so you may exercise your "super moderatior" power and boot them. Let me save you the trouble...I quit. You are an errogant bully.