Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2010, 02:31 AM

Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOctavist View Post
your "moderating" leaves much to be desired.
Keep an open mind and try a bit of tolerance.
You must be kidding in suggesting that I try a bit a tolerance.

Thanks for the laugh.

My moderating doesn't leave anything to be desired.

It's impeccable.

My mind is completely open and the reason why I am able to ascertain that astrology has no place in conspiracies.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matickar View Post
Seriously... what I said of Freemasonry is true... keep an open mind, is that not the goal of a conspiracy theorist... you are being exactly like the people that don't listen to the theories and dismiss them as not true
The goal of anyone should be to keep an open mind, including yourself.

Conspiracy theorist or not.

I am not being exactly like anyone else.

I am being exactly like msyelf and, last time I checked, I wasn't someone else.

Therefore, it is impossible for me to be exactly like someone other than myself.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I suggest you familiarize yourself with the terms "freedom of speech and expression (i.e., opinions).
Ok, well then, I have the freedom to come on here, and tell my opinion of freemasonry just as others do, yet you consistently hint towards the fact you would rather not have freemasons in here talking about our fraternity... please don't make me find supporting quotes, I've already read these forums over, and don't really want to do it again, but they are there

Anyway, I don't care about that, as you said, freedom of speech, so I am welcome to come on here, and say what I think in response to what someone else thinks... thank you... that is all I wanted to hear from you, my prior reading led me to believe I wasn't welcome here, but I have got you to admit that I am, so again, thank you

Last edited by Matickar : 10-13-2010 at 11:49 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The goal of anyone should be to keep an open mind, including yourself.
My mind is always open, I never shut down an idea unless I have studied it to my satisfaction and found reason for it, and even then, will listen to the arguments of others to see if my reasoning can be proven wrong

now, don't get all defensive, I am not saying you don't, just that I do, I believe the comment I wrote that you are referring to was directed to conspiracy theorists in general who shoot down masonry and have no care to listen to someone elses opinion on it, if this is not you, then thank you for lending an ear
Old 10-16-2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Ok, well then, I have the freedom to come on here, and tell my opinion of freemasonry just as others do, yet you consistently hint towards the fact you would rather not have freemasons in here talking about our fraternity... please don't make me find supporting quotes, I've already read these forums over, and don't really want to do it again, but they are there

Anyway, I don't care about that, as you said, freedom of speech, so I am welcome to come on here, and say what I think in response to what someone else thinks... thank you... that is all I wanted to hear from you, my prior reading led me to believe I wasn't welcome here, but I have got you to admit that I am, so again, thank you
You didn't make me admit anything.

Like I said.

Freedom of Speech.

Enjoy it while you can.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-16-2010 at 01:32 AM.
Old 10-16-2010, 01:32 AM

Quote:
My mind is always open, I never shut down an idea unless I have studied it to my satisfaction and found reason for it, and even then, will listen to the arguments of others to see if my reasoning can be proven wrong

now, don't get all defensive, I am not saying you don't, just that I do, I believe the comment I wrote that you are referring to was directed to conspiracy theorists in general who shoot down masonry and have no care to listen to someone elses opinion on it, if this is not you, then thank you for lending an ear
We, at CC, have listened to many Freemasonry members who come to this forum in an effort to convince US that they belong to a wonderful fraternity.

I see no reason why they even come to this forum, but they do.

I don't go to their LODGE.

In any event, I always have an ear to lend, but, many times, there comes a point, where I need to request that it be returned to me.

This may be one of those times.

Old 10-19-2010, 07:58 AM

@cogburn

i think the problems we discuss here have nothing to do with judaism, satan or any religion or ethnic group.

masoners is something different and not every masoner is jewish/satanist or something else.

our problem is the new world order planned by a little rich elite, politics, social and political topics, the lies of mass medias,mind control and controlling of the population,rfid,medical system etc....

Last edited by stranger_victim_girl : 10-19-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:09 AM

I had to join this forum. as a mason hates true facts, we are all anti-mason.. we are all the "PROFANE". Masons are evil thur and thru. ALL of them..Who would join and swear to secrets they are not told da...dah ???. They are not told of the secrets.. what fools !!! swear to oaths cut their throats,cut there heart out,bury in ponds... rip out organs !!!.let snakes eat there hearts out.
pull eyes out of sockets. sounds childish ,yet masons never spill the beans, do they ??
The 33rd's laugh at the low level,low life dogs.
Among Masonic symbols the beehive is called the "symbol of industry". No wonder, each worker is a "dumbed-down" bee who works for free ...trade. When extracting honey from the pollen these worker-bees do all the work, while the shifty "priests" live the good life inseminating their bisexual-androgynous "queen".

- In Masonry "the Lost Word" is a password. This password is DESDEMONA. She is the "dumb wife" in Shakespear's play Othello who took all the blame for everything that went wrong in HIS life. The word Desdemona means "destroy the demon female"
NO MASON can "argie" the truth..there favorite is we "cut & paste".go after masonic authors like Pike,Mann, call um "nuts", old mason ways. we are not like that anymore. They will die "like that"

They rot everthing they touch !!!!.. there children are evil as they are..Look at the bullying in the schools.,Yes, im saying it and backing it, Most are masonic children went evil by there evil parents.
God has been patient, add Karma, Satan kills his own. why u think u can trust satan to protect u ???.. hello !!!!da...dah !!!!!.. All ur ganstalking is done by masonic drones such as dirty masonic cops,dirty masonic judges.....and the scum on the streets, . wonder why ur neighbor never speaks to ?????. You are the "profane".. they hate us.. we are not masonic. (evil)
im ready for arguement...Warning, i go by facts, all documented real juicy truths
Old 10-19-2010, 09:15 AM

Bizzare Masonic Oaths

Masons are required to tell lies and even perjure themselves to protect other Masons. They are also required to obey even orders which they know to be immoral:

"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons, except murder and treason, and these only at your own option, and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. Prevaricate [falsify], don't tell the whole truth in his case, keep his secrets, forget the most important points. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations, and remember if you live up to your obligation strictly, you'll be free from sin." (Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 183)

"Right or wrong his very existence as a Mason hangs upon obedience to the powers immediately set above him. The one unpardonable crime in a Mason is contumacy [insubordination] or disobedience." (Robert Morris, "Webb's Monitor of Freemasonry," page 169)

According to masonic oaths, Masons are to be killed if they reveal masonic secrets. In 1826, Captain William Morgan, a high-degree Mason, made masonic secrets public in his book "Freemasonry Exposed." According to the "Masonic Handbook," he was murdered for it.

"When a brother reveals any of our great secrets; whenever, for instance, he tells anything about Boaz, or Tubalcain, or Jachin, or that awful Mah-hah-bone, or even whenever a minister prays in the name of Christ in any of our assemblies, you must always hold yourself in readiness, if called upon, to cut his throat from ear to ear, pull out his tongue by the roots, and bury his body at the bottom of some lake or pond. Of course, all this must be done in secret, as it was in the case of that notorious man Morgan, for both law and civilization are opposed to such barbarous crimes, but then, you know you must live up to your obligation, and so long as you have sworn to do it, by being very strict and obedient in the matter, you'll be free from sin." (Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 74)
#

You are right, and those things that are spoken over the masons (the curses) also affect their familes.Many families of masons suffer many horrible things such as early death, miscarriage, frequent divorces, freequent illnesses etc etc.It is evil and dangerous.No Christian should have anything whatsoever to do with it. The fact that they do charity work means nothing.That just makes it all the more deceptive and dangerous. Any one can do good works even if they are sinful..(Look at Gacy in a clown suit)

Somebodys dad is a mason and the secrecy is another thing that is so wrong and so suspicious. If there is nothing to hide then why make it secretive?. For a man not be be able to tell things to his wife is just plain wrong and to be avioded at all cost. A man and his wife are one and nothing should be secret from the other..
President John Quincy Adams once said, "Notwithstanding these horrid oaths and penalties of which a common cannibal would be ashamed, the general Grand Royal Arch Chapter of the U.S.A. forbade their abandonment."17 The word spoken of in some of the penalties is one of several, depending on the Degree and the Rite. One example is the word Jahbulon. This word is made up of three syllables. The first, Jah, stands for Jehovah; the second, bul, stands for Baal; and the third, on, stands for the Egyptian god Osiris13.
The Shriners’ Oath reads in part:
In willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to the center with a three-edged blade, my feet flayed and I be forced to walk the hot sands upon the sterile shores of the Red Sea until the flaming sun shall strike me with a livid plague, and may Allah, the god of Arab Moslem, and MOHAMMEDAN, THE GOD OF OUR FATHERS, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same. Amen. Amen. Amen.
and these from the Scottish Rite:
having one's body opened perpendicularly and to be exposed for eight hours in the open air, that the venomous flies may eat of his entrails, his head cut off and put on the highest pinnacle of the world and he will always be ready to inflict the same punishment on those who shall disclose this degree; to be perpetually in darkness, his blood running from his body...the death of the cross may complete his punishment; having his heart eaten by the most venomous of serpents and left thus to perish; that his brother may seize him and thrust his tongue through with a red hot iron, to pluck out his eyes and deprive him of his sight and his smelling, to cut off his hands and expose him in that condition in the field to be devoured by the ferocious animals and if none can be found, may the lightning of heaven execute on him the same vengeance.
And these from the York Rite:

having one's right ear smitten off, that he may forever be unable to hear the word, and his right hand chopped off; (in addition to all former penalties) to have one's tongue split from tip to root, that he might forever thereafter be unable to pronounce the word; having one's breast torn open, and his heart and vitals taken from thence, and exposed to rot on the dunghill; having one's skull smote off, and his brains exposed to the scorching rays of the meridian sun; his eyes torn from their sockets, his hands chopped off, his body quartered and then thrown among the rubbish of the temple; having his thumbs cut off, his eyes put out, his body bound in chains of brass and carried away to a strange and distant land; his house torn down, the timbers thereof set up and hung thereon and when the last trump shall sound he be forever excluded from the society of all true and courteous knights; having his head smote off and placed on the highest spire in Christendom13;
penalties speak of murder with hideous mutilations, including these from the Blue Lodge:

having one's throat cut across, his tongue torn out by its roots, and his body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low-water mark; having one's breast torn open, his heart plucked out, and placed on the highest pinnacle of the temple, there to be devoured by the vultures of the air; having one's body severed in two, his bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as he would be13;
It is a religion that slowly distorts what the Masonic Christian believes, without his knowledge. Freemasonry has close ties with a number of nonchristian religions and cults. These include the White Brotherhood of ancient Egypt, the pagan religions of the Greeks, Romans, Essenes, Persians, and Hindus8,16,23,33,36, Rosicrucianism16,19,28,33, Mormonism16,19,20,40, Theosophy4,6,33, pagan philosophical ideas of Plato, Socrates, Pythagoras, Zoroaster, and Confucius 6,23,33, Kabbalah and numerology6,16,33, the Illuminati33, Gnostics, and Alchemists16,33. It is humanistic, deistic, and occult6,8,10,13,16,19,23,24,25,28,29,32,33,36,37,3 8,39,40,41,43,47,48,50.
One theory circulating among Masons is that Jesus did not die on the cross but married and had a family, and that his bloodlines still exist; the Crusaders were protecting this secret and those bloodlines1. Freemasonry indoctrinates men in pagan teachings and belief in false gods. It teaches men to promote its causes and to shut Christ out 6,8,10,13,14,16,17,19,24,25,28,29,31,33,36,37,38,4 0,50.
Certain cult mind-control techniques are used, most notoriously love-bombing, deception, the instillation of fear of leaving, done through the blood oaths, and insider doctrine: indoctrination over time. Masonry is a religious cult18.
As a political cult, Masonry influences governments and courts in secret, undermines democracy, and corrupts the police and legal profession24. Masonic Supreme Court justices have taken all semblance of religion out of America's public schools through court decisions and left us a school system that produces illiterates, uses mind-control techniques such as Values Clarification 44, and which is full of extortion, drugs, free sex, violence, murder, and abortion without parental knowledge; in short, armed prison camps surrounded by barbed wire and patrolled by guards. Masonry has close ties with the Ku Klux Klan15,27.
The blood oaths require a Mason to protect its secrets upon pain of death 6,13,14,17,24,25,26,31,33,36,40,50. This includes not only protecting its occultism and even demonic teachings from being known by the Masonic initiate in the Blue Lodge, but also protecting a felon who is a Mason from justice13.
In earlier degrees, an exception is made for murder and treason; later, there are no exceptions. The Master Mason, who achieves the Third Degree of the Blue Lodge, takes an oath requiring him to protect his fellow Mason or himself by committing one or more felonies, including perjury, suborning witnesses and jurors, concealing the felon, tampering with physical evidence, and bribery; and as a judge or juror, allowing oneself to be influenced.
Under some circumstances, committing one of these felonies makes the man an accessory after the fact, chargeable with the same crime which was committed by his fellow Mason 13,14,25. When two Masons oppose each other in civil suit, it causes the dilemma of whom to support.
Christians regard this as blasphemy. The oaths appeal to the initiate's manhood, but since they are required before a man is told anything of the deeper beliefs, they represent the signing of a blank check drawn on the man's integrity. If they are not taken seriously, the man has just thrown his integrity out the window. Regardless, the fact that a man is a Mason is evidence that he is gullible
Old 10-19-2010, 09:21 AM

Drawing heavily on "THE BROTHERHOOD The Secret World of Freemasons" by Stephen Knight
but first....
Excerpts from

THE VERY SOVEREIGN: You must remember, my Brother, that, when you were accepted to be Free Mason, when you were given the Light, you saw all your Brothers with their Swords. They serve to defend you and to save you from danger. But at the same time it was their destiny to touch you, to punish you and to stab you in your chest to revenge the Freemasonry if you deceive and violate yourself to the pledged Vows that you have made...
The Brother Inspector:
I am willing to practice revenge against all traitors of the Freemasonry.

THvery good chance to show your courage and to prove your diligence, and this is the only possibility to access your desired Degree. ...

E VERY SOVEREIGN: I must announce to you that the man may be someone that you know. Possibly even a friend of yours, with whom you may have very strong ties. In that case you must suppress all your fellow-feelings, to only keep the feelings of revenge. Thus, this is a
The Brother Inspector: I,--- , promise solemnly, in presence of the Great Architect of the Universe
and the Honorable Brothers of the Gathering of the Chosen Ones of the Ninth to never reveal the Secrets of this Degree to whom ever which are mine, thus will still be trusted, unless I know him and know that he is of the same Degree as I.

I promise to revenge the Freemasonry, as well as in general as in special cases
. I join additionally to be as a support pillar for the Order, to help my Brothers with all my heart and all power, to obey the Grand Council of the Princes of Jerusalem...
THE VERY SOVEREIGN:... The first Symbol is made by doing as if one is stabbing the forehead of another with a Dagger; he must answer by feeling his head with his hand as if he wants to see if he is blood-stained.
The Second Symbol is made by doing as if one is planting the Dagger in the heart of the Brother
; beside that one says 'Nekam'. The other brings his right-hand up to the heart and says 'Nikar'.
(In the "Historic Construction" presented as the basis for this ritual the overzealous Brother, in loyalty to the Brotherhood in revenging the enemy, stabs him in the head and chest, thus denying the King his plan to carry out the most cruel torture against the offender. The Brother was to himself be punished for denying the King this pleasure, but All Brothers threw themselves onto the ground to beg his mercy and forgiveness and he was spared.)
Near the close of the ceremony the lines read,
...how easy the heart of a good King can be touched, and, how important it is to have true friends that can warmly defend you under all circumstance.