Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2010, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Is the Mafia Behind the 'Counter Culture'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You, Gale, ORGINALLY said that Alex Jones' believes everything is a government/CIA conspiracy and not me.

Your words can be QUOTED from within this thread.

Perhaps you might want to take some time and familiarize yourself with your own writings.

This is not the first time you have attributed your words as being mine.

I suggest you refrain from this practice in the future.

Thanks,
BA
But don't you admit that this is what Alex Jones believes, that the government/CIA is conspiring against the people, and that this is what you believe as well?

Old 10-19-2010, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
But don't you admit that this is what Alex Jones believes, that the government/CIA is conspiring against the people, and that this is what you believe as well?
You, Gale, originally stated that you are of the opinion that Alex Jones' believes EVERYTHING is a government/CIA conspiracy and have insisted that I believe the same.

I have INSISTED that I don't believe EVERYTHING is a government/CIA conspiracy and, my writings on this forum, can verify the same.

You have now changed your opinion about Alex Jones and myself from believing that EVERYTHING is a government/CIA conspiracy to believing that the government/CIA is conspiring against people.

Make no mistake about it.

If you continue to attempt to align MY thoughts as being in concert with Alex Jones and twist your words in the process, I will ban you.

P.S. No one forces me to admit to anything through harrssment/badgering and/or otherwise.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-19-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You, Gale, originally stated that you are of the opinion that Alex Jones' believes EVERYTHING is a government/CIA conspiracy and have insisted that I believe the same.

I have INSISTED that I don't believe EVERYTHING is a government/CIA conspiracy and, my writings on this forum, can verify the same.

You have now changed your opinion about Alex Jones and myself from believing that EVERYTHING is a government/CIA conspiracy to believing that the government/CIA is conspiring against people.

Make no mistake about it.

If you continue to attempt to align MY thoughts as being in concert with Alex Jones and twist your words in the process, I will ban you.

P.S. No one forces me to admit to anything through harrssment/badgering and/or otherwise.
If you threaten to ban me BlueAngel then surely you are stifling free debate and open discussion?

Kindly point out exactly where I have infringed the rules of this forum as they currently stand.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
If you threaten to ban me BlueAngel then surely you are stifling free debate and open discussion?

Kindly point out exactly where I have infringed the rules of this forum as they currently stand.
I NEVER stifle free debate or open discussion.

However, FYI, this is not what you are attemtping to engage in with me.

You are harassing me.

Period.

The rules of this forum are that anyone can be banned for any reason or for no reason at all and, being the MODERATOR of this forum, I adhere to these rules.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-22-2010 at 02:02 AM.