Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2010, 10:15 AM

Default Re: Alex Jones- Proof of his lies

Here's the thing about Alex Jones.
He blows his "stories" way out of proportion, using persuasive language, and sometimes outright blatant lies. He claims there are "thousands of documents of the government admitting..." yet he does not site ONE source. Out of all of the documents, couldn't he point you to one? How does he verify these claims? He simply tells you that it's "out there, on paper". Not much of a help.
The other thing is this;
He wants your money. He sells DVD's for 20 dollars. Holy shit I can get a feature bluray for 10 dollars made by professionals. If you go to Infowars.com, 65% of the page is advertisements. Listen to his radio show. A commercial every 3 minutes.
When Joe Rogan was on his radio show, he was like "another commercial? are you kidding me? already?" and all Alex replied with was "It's standard radio protocol". Sure Alex Jones, whatever you say. Just take my wallet.
Not to mention his love for the church. But that's another story.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:18 AM

i wouldn't trust Alex Jones as far as I could throw him. Trust user generated sites like Club Conspiracy and ATS.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:16 AM

He just had a 'money bomb' which was basically begging for cash, at the same time virtually threatening that his radio show was the only thing between the listener and 1984, and if they didn't cough up they would be in FEMA camps. He's very careful not to overtly say this, but suggests it.

He has this guy selling gold on nearly every day, warning that if you don't buy gold you are f+cked. Something really stinks. Why would this guy be selling gold so cheap if he thought the world was about to go tits up? Surely he would keep it for himself if it so important to get out of fiat currency. When people phone in to ask that very question HE DOES NOT ANSWER IT. He changes the subject.

It's money making, pure and simple. He's Billy Graham. He loves the NWO. He probably wept with joy when 9/11 happened. KERCHING! He pretends to be sad on his show. His acting is awful!

He complains that he only earns a million dollars a year too!

He's also a Christian, which means the thing he wants most to happen is a war in Israel, so jesus can come back. These people WANT the antichrist to rise up. No wonder he exaggerates most of his info.

Let's face it, to get from where we are now to 1984 would take massive events. A dozen 9/11 s on the same day. I trust the public, they wouldn't fall for it on that scale. One 9/11 every fifty years is about all they dare manage.

Last edited by albie : 10-21-2010 at 04:25 AM.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:11 AM

i think we should wage an attack on infowars.com and expose their money hungry scheme
Old 10-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Here we have a vid of Alex saying that the CIA admitted to faking the 'fat nosed Osama' tape.

CIA admits faking Osama bin Laden 9/11 confession video ~ Max Keiser and Alex Jones *LINK*

In fact the CIA admitted to attempting to fake a different video in which Osama was portrayed as being a gay, as shown in this article by the Washington Post.

SpyTalk - CIA unit's wacky idea: Depict Saddam as gay

Jones started out suggesting that this evidence shows they MAY have faked other Osama tapes and now he's openy lying and saying they have admitted to faking the 'fat nosed Osama tape'.

In actuality there is no evidence of this tape being fake.
i wonder what the big shots at headquarters think about this,from things being faked to open lies,what type of government is involved with these kinds of individuals
Old 10-21-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcolumbo View Post
i wonder what the big shots at headquarters think about this,from things being faked to open lies,what type of government is involved with these kinds of individuals
The big shots would be a part of the it.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcolumbo View Post
Oh, it stinks, even if Jones has exaggerated the evidence. It still stinks. I suppose most people would agree with what they did or attempted to do, as nobody likes Saddam or Osama. We have no evidence that anyone faked the Osama confession tapes though. That fakery would be a major stink pile.

I guess the kind of government we have are pretty much made up of normal people. I can't think of many people I know who wouldn't have done the same thing if they thought it was for a good cause. Seems all the rare altruistic types don't prosper in government, or stay away from it.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatio13 View Post
i think we should wage an attack on infowars.com and expose their money hungry scheme
That would now be as difficult as waging a war on a corrupt government. Apparently the website is often under attack though.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Banned

i still would like to digest more information on this,have any of the so called big shots over at headquarters tried to quash any of these unfounded yet controversial points
Old 10-23-2010, 06:40 AM

Recently Jones mentioned that certain parties were constantly badgering him with lawyers about content on his website. But they never go so far as to sue him. He doesn't mention any specifics.

To buy into Jones you have to believe that anyone can be part of the Illuminati. So when some college professor writes an article about eugenics in some journal, in Jones' eye, that's the illuminati pushing their agenda(rather than just some guys opinion). I seriously doubt that anything damning ever came up in an official undisclosed document. In all he doesn't seem to have much but rumour.

He also likes to point out all the nasty side effects of inoculations. You'd be hard pressed to get a figure out of him. That's the point. I've listened to his shows and he cleverly skirts around the figures with word play. We all know there are side effects and some people die. We accept that when we take ANY medicine.

He's very good at selling fear. But maybe he means it. Maybe he's not just making cash. Maybe we should be afraid.