Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2010, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Alex Jones- Proof of his lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Oh, it stinks, even if Jones has exaggerated the evidence. It still stinks. I suppose most people would agree with what they did or attempted to do, as nobody likes Saddam or Osama. We have no evidence that anyone faked the Osama confession tapes though. That fakery would be a major stink pile.

I guess the kind of government we have are pretty much made up of normal people. I can't think of many people I know who wouldn't have done the same thing if they thought it was for a good cause. Seems all the rare altruistic types don't prosper in government, or stay away from it.
What the heck are you talking about?

The kind of government we have are made up of normal people?

Huh?

Old 10-24-2010, 07:27 PM

How 'bout you take your Alex Jones' talk over to the Alex Jones' forum, if he has one, cause, truly, we, here at CC, don't give a hoot about Alex Jones' and what he has to say.

This forum does not exist to facilitate or debunk him.

As far as I'm concerned, there is way TOO MUCH CHATTER on this site about Alex Jones and way TOO MANY threads about him, as well.

No need for anymore.

Stick to the subjects.

Such as 911 and the CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS of the TOWERS.

Thanks,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-24-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:49 AM

The vast majority of people working in government (including the secret services) are just normal people. What we don't grasp is that they have responsibilities that we wouldn't begin to understand, and temptations that rarely come our way. I see many criminals amongst the lower classes, amongst the 'normal' folk. When some woman steals cash from the charity she works for we don't straight away see EVERY charity worker as a thief. But if it happens in government we do.

They start out normal but often end up acting very badly.

Like Alex Jones, who seems to think he's the only barrier between us and a fascist take over. Arrogance.

The same arrogance that affects those in power.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:28 PM

Quote:
The vast majority of people working in government (including the secret services) are just normal people. What we don't grasp is that they have responsibilities that we wouldn't begin to understand, and temptations that rarely come our way. I see many criminals amongst the lower classes, amongst the 'normal' folk. When some woman steals cash from the charity she works for we don't straight away see EVERY charity worker as a thief. But if it happens in government we do.

They start out normal but often end up acting very badly.

Like Alex Jones, who seems to think he's the only barrier between us and a fascist take over. Arrogance.

The same arrogance that affects those in power.
On this forum, when we refer to people working within the government and being involved in a conspiracy against the people, we are not referring to employees of the government such as the secret police, etc.

We are referring to the Elitists.

The Zionist Jews.

The "rogue" CIA.

The Federal Reserve.

The people behind the curtains.

Cheney, the Military Industrial Complex, the Rothschilds, the British Empire, the Mossad, etc.

The CONGRESS people who have been blackmailed.

Again.

I don't care about Alex Jones and what he thinks.

Period.

Take your obsession with him elsewhere.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-26-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:48 AM

This isn't about Jones anymore. It's about how you wish to DEMONISE a chunk of the population because what they do is counter to what you want them to do. Sadly, it is free will that got you here in this position.

Nothing is abnormal. These people are YOU. They are YOU in a different form. if you wish to not be under their thumb then don't get involved in reality. Don't pay your tax. Your tax is being used for evil and to suppress you. Why are you paying for this? Stop paying. You'll have to suffer the consequences, of course, but if enough of you stop paying your taxes then the evil people will topple.

That's the only way. What are you waiting for?

Oh, and you'll also have to become a GOOD person to stop all the negative energy you produce all day feeding the reptiles and Satan(if you believe in all that).

I've given you the answer to your problems. Go on, do it.

Oh, you want someone ELSE to do it? You want the NICE CIA to topple the bad guys? You want someone ELSE to topple Satan? Like God?

Ain't gonna happen, chum.

Last edited by albie : 10-27-2010 at 05:54 AM.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:33 PM

Quote:
This isn't about Jones anymore. It's about how you wish to DEMONISE a chunk of the population because what they do is counter to what you want them to do. Sadly, it is free will that got you here in this position.

Nothing is abnormal. These people are YOU. They are YOU in a different form. if you wish to not be under their thumb then don't get involved in reality. Don't pay your tax. Your tax is being used for evil and to suppress you. Why are you paying for this? Stop paying. You'll have to suffer the consequences, of course, but if enough of you stop paying your taxes then the evil people will topple.

That's the only way. What are you waiting for?

Oh, and you'll also have to become a GOOD person to stop all the negative energy you produce all day feeding the reptiles and Satan(if you believe in all that).

I've given you the answer to your problems. Go on, do it.

Oh, you want someone ELSE to do it? You want the NICE CIA to topple the bad guys? You want someone ELSE to topple Satan? Like God?

Ain't gonna happen, chum.
Your comment doesn't make any sense.