Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2010, 05:41 AM

Default Re: Predictive Programming, Watching movies with a critical eye

I agree with DutchPhil but I'll admit he's watched more films than I have ;-). As a neewb here can I digress a sec and say that it's not just restricted to the movies.

When I was a kid I remember seeing on 60s newsreels two American Marines being executed by Viet Cong in Vietnam. That footage stuck with me all through my teens.

Some years later, as a dad, I can remember we were all sitting having dinner at a friend's house - the news was on and they were opening mass graves of semi-rotted human remains in former Yugoslavia and transporting the remains on cattle trucks.

Not one of the 6 children there, aged between 5 and 15 blinked an eye.

Old 10-23-2010, 06:59 PM

It seems you are an avid film watcher looking at a film in a different prospective. I happen to agree with you. In TPTB covenent, it states that prior to any act they may do, they have to publize it. As we know they own the film industry, so a perfect media such as film would get there agenda out to the public. I have something quite interesting for you. Click on the link below. It is a clip from behind the scenes of the premier of the 1928 Charlie Chaplin film 'The Circus'. See what you make of it.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:59 PM

It seems you are an avid film watcher looking at a film in a different prospective. I happen to agree with you. In TPTB covenent, it states that prior to any act they may do, they have to publize it. As we know they own the film industry, so a perfect media such as film would get there agenda out to the public. I have something quite interesting for you. Click on the link below. It is a clip from behind the scenes of the premier of the 1928 Charlie Chaplin film 'The Circus'. See what you make of it.

Time Traveller Caught on 1928 Charlie Chaplin Film?, page 1
Old 10-26-2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post

Time Traveller Caught on 1928 Charlie Chaplin Film?, page 1
Don't ask us what we make of a clip from behind the scenes of a premier 1928 Charlie Chaplin film that you've provided and, apparently, believe has some significance to something.

Explain your findings because we're not interested in following mysteries with or without any clues.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-27-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:06 PM

What is the link to your very LARGE conspiracy website, Pam?
Old 10-27-2010, 12:09 AM

Wink Re: Predictive Programming, Watching movies with a critical eye

Blue Angle....

Are you always so judgemental? I was merely sharing an interesting find. I did discribe what was in the clip. There was a very large woman that could have been a man in drag. She/He was talking on some sort of devise...could have been a cell phone, phaser, etc in 1928!!!! I just wanted to know what others thought it could be. This was definetly out of context.

My website is: 2012shelteredtechnologies.com
Old 10-27-2010, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Blue Angle....

Are you always so judgemental? I was merely sharing an interesting find. I did discribe what was in the clip. There was a very large woman that could have been a man in drag. She/He was talking on some sort of devise...could have been a cell phone, phaser, etc in 1928!!!! I just wanted to know what others thought it could be. This was definetly out of context.

It's BlueAngel, dear, and not BlueAngle.

Your website link is not highlighted therefore, I cannot access it.

No.

I'm not judgemental.

I'm inquisitive.

I am so glad that you provided information about a very large woman that could have been a man in drag.

We, here at CC, are so thankful that you have brought this to our attention.

A very large woman that could have been a man in drag.

Please, alert the conspiracy network, as I'm certain they will be completely interested in a very large woman that could have been a man in drag.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-27-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Blue Angle....

So, this is what we are to gather from a clip that you've provided from behind the scenes of a premier 1928 Charlie Chaplin film and, apparently, believe has some significance to something.

Such as there is a very large woman that could have been a man in drag.

Oh, okay.

Thanks for that.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-27-2010 at 12:03 PM.