Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-04-2010, 02:26 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents


Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgonzola View Post
John Lear had the same HORRIFIC Experience like Judy Fältskog with abovetopsecret.com
No he didn't.

He spoke favorably about us for a long, long time. He event went so far as to create an official "ATS Tin Foil Hat" to sell at his booth at a UFO conference. We provided him with his own forum and allowed him to place his own ads and earn income from that forum.

When he attributed fabricated quotes to other ATS members is when he got into hot water. At that point we applied a posting-ban, making it clear that an apology would reinstate his status. He never apologized and instead seemed to feel that making up stories about us might gain himself more attention (or something).

He enjoyed "celebrity status" on the site until he broke the terms & conditions.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-04-2010, 02:31 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgonzola View Post
Every single person who stood up against your disinformation agents and spoke in favour of Jdy Fältskog has been permanently banned!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!
There have been a handful of newly-registered accounts that were banned for inappropriate behavior -- insults, spamming, etc. -- that were attempting to "defend" the focus of the topic. No one is ever banned for their opinions and ideas, they're banned for being unable to participate with polite decorum.

There remain several participants in the topic who lean in favor of Ms. Fältskog who are active members... primarily because they're not being impolite.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-04-2010, 02:37 PM
gorgonzola gorgonzola is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 25
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

At abovesecret.com there is great activity going on by order of "Skeptic Overlord" (maybe the same person SkipTicGuy who is defending ATS in this thread) to find some more Disinformation within the 171 pages they have over at ATS and put it together as Disinfo Bomb to be posted here some time soon as eveidence that they are supposedly right!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-04-2010, 03:03 PM
gorgonzola gorgonzola is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 25
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
There have been a handful of newly-registered accounts that were banned for inappropriate behavior -- insults, spamming, etc. -- that were attempting to "defend" the focus of the topic. No one is ever banned for their opinions and ideas, they're banned for being unable to participate with polite decorum.

There remain several participants in the topic who lean in favor of Ms. Fältskog who are active members... primarily because they're not being impolite.
Do you call it polite when all of your agents insult and humiliate Judy Fältskog, a married woman with for children by accusing her of being a transsexual and that she was a man!!!!!???? You call that polite!!??????

Your agents dont even refer to Judy Faltskog as she or her, but as "a it, a he/she, him and sir!!!!! You call that polite!!!!!?????

Your agents call her a "sex change"!!!! You call that polite!!!!?????

Show me one piece of official eveidence where her name "Judy Faltskog" together with her social security number is on an Legal / Official Document that will legally stand up in a court of law, that proves that she is a transsexual!!!!!

Have you any idea what TRAUMA the slander and blatant lies your agents are spreading about Judy Fältskog has had on her four children whom she brought into the world!!!!!!???????????

Did you know that her children are recieving psychological trauma support for the lies you are spreading about their mother!!!!!!!???????

Have you any idea what it is costing financially to help her whole family cope with the Trauma that your agents on abovetopsecret.com have inflicting on them!!!!!!!???????????

Be sure of the fact that abovetopsecret.com will be sued for liabil, slander, defamation of character, criminal injuria, intimidation and costs(to name a few)!!!!!

Last edited by gorgonzola : 11-04-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-04-2010, 03:19 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgonzola View Post
accusing her of being a transsexual and that she was a man!
That information has been provided to our members by Michael Hesemann, a UFO researcher.

The first post on this page has a rather lengthy list of problems our members uncovered.

If we're presented with evidence to the contrary, we'll gladly remove any wrong information. We've had an instance of someone making contact via our contact form, complaining of what was posted in the thread. As we've said to him, and you, and anyone else, we'll gladly make very-public corrections to any errant information posted by our members in topics such as this. Thus far, we've not received any corrections to post.

Last edited by TheSkepticGuy : 11-04-2010 at 03:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-04-2010, 03:24 PM
gorgonzola gorgonzola is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 25
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

I SERIOUSLY and TOTALLY DOUBT the AUTHENTICTY and INTEGRITY of your forged information, even more so your henshman and paid to lie disinformation agent Mr Hesemann

Show me one piece of official eveidence where her name "Judy Faltskog" together with her social security number is on an Legal / Official Document that will legally stand up in a court of law, that proves that she is a transsexual!!!!!

Last edited by gorgonzola : 11-04-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-04-2010, 03:34 PM
gorgonzola gorgonzola is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 25
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
If we're presented with evidence to the contrary, we'll gladly remove any wrong information. We've had an instance of someone making contact via our contact form, complaining of what was posted in the thread. As we've said to him, and you, and anyone else, we'll gladly make very-public corrections to any errant information posted by our members in topics such as this. Thus far, we've not received any corrections to post.
Everyone who has tried to prove evidence to the contrary has been banned within minutes of them stating they that they disagree with the bias information your agents are putting forward. Why is that?????
You say let them prove you wrong and as soon as someone wants to they get banned!!!
As soon as anyone posts a legal document to prove you wrong, the post is deleted and the person is banned!!!! Why is that!!!!!????????????????

Last edited by gorgonzola : 11-04-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-04-2010, 03:58 PM
gorgonzola gorgonzola is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 25
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

I find it really STRANGE that a thread that is suppose to deal with the signal found by Judy Fältskog is 90% speculation, Blatant lies and made up stories, forged information and disinformation about her sexuality and hardly any discussion on the signal she found!!!
Why is that?????

What is your motivation and MO for that?????

Maybe your MO it is to discriminate and insult her person so that it will seem to the world that she is someone not trustworthy and unreliable??????

Why is she such a THREAT to you and the people who pay you to slander and discredit her????????
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-04-2010, 04:05 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgonzola View Post
Everyone who has tried to prove evidence to the contrary has been banned within minutes of them stating they that they disagree with the bias information your agents are putting forward. Why is that?????
Perhaps because of their tonality when posting?

Feel free to use our contact form, which I receive, to provide a detailed summary of evidence that refutes the findings of our members, and I'll post it myself to reassure you that it won't be removed.

We are completely open and admit mistakes when mistakes have been made. All we need is the information to do so.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-04-2010, 04:10 PM
gorgonzola gorgonzola is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 25
Default Re: Abovetopsecret.com Controlled by CIA Disinformation Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
If we're presented with evidence to the contrary, we'll gladly remove any wrong information. We've had an instance of someone making contact via our contact form, complaining of what was posted in the thread. As we've said to him, and you, and anyone else, we'll gladly make very-public corrections to any errant information posted by our members in topics such as this. Thus far, we've not received any corrections to post.
On Advice from the Lawyers of Ms Fältskog no documentation can be posted here privately or publically, but will be presented in a court of law to the owners of abovetopsecret.com and their lawyers.

Last edited by gorgonzola : 11-04-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.