Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2005, 03:48 AM

Default Re: Albert Pike

That took you 3 edits?

Old 05-13-2005, 03:56 AM

Yeah TB, I had to tone it down, it was just too damn offensive, not in a good mood today.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:04 AM

Touchy touchy.
Good research in tracking down the websites.
I agree that the spells are lame. I didn't have enough time to find darker ones. But, you should get my drift that the lingo is used in spells. That was my point.
As far as there being an inner circle, there is one. But, you don't have to believe me. Did you seek out membership, or were you approached? If you sought it out, you're already out of the loop. I've already detailed in another post how these secret lodges are family affairs and are elite in social status. They look for young upstarts with the right background, approach them by inviting them to a dinner at an exclusive private club or something, and then show how monetarily prosperous the network can be.
Trying to argue that this doesn't go on is like saying that the P2 Lodge didn't exist. Lodges like that have members in listed lodges, as well. That's where the whole thing becomes tainted.
Keep an open mind and do some studying into it, instead of going along with the party line of your peers. I'm always doing the same thing with what I'm involved in.
Don't automatically dismiss information that might come in direct opposition of what you believe is true. You obviously have intelligence, and your lack of trust in the media shows that you are willing to not necessarily believe what you're spoon-fed.
Next time, don't feel compelled to edit your post three times. I'm a big boy with a strong back, I doubt you could hurt my feelings.
Take care. And, I mean that most sincerely.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:58 AM

Quote:
MasonTemplar wrote:
Did you seek out membership, or were you approached? If you sought it out, you're already out of the loop.
Shazzam!

Quote:
I've already detailed in another post how these secret lodges are family affairs and are elite in social status. They look for young upstarts with the right background, approach them by inviting them to a dinner at an exclusive private club or something, and then show how monetarily prosperous the network can be.
Shazzam!

And for anyone who would be remotely interested in where those exclusive dinners happen in far away West Oz it's the Australia Club on St Georges Terrace in Perth...just down the road from the Premiers Office so the orders of the day can be more efficiently dispatched. Lovely Chesterfield lounges...the cognac smooth and the high class hookers just up the road on Kings Park Road.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:56 AM

I was asked to join, does that make me special? my mum says I'm special.

It was a lovely brand new football (soccer) stadium too where I went for my meal, nice raffle, cold Guiness.

Didn't see any hookers though, high class or otherwise.

Mind you my wife was there...........

See you on Monday People x
Old 05-13-2005, 11:55 AM

Were you approached to join a lodge that isn't listed? I'm not talking about your local yocal labor union #35 worker's lodge.
I can tell you that the fact you're talking about this is proof enough that you were'nt. You'd never even know these guys unless you were tapped. And, I'm guessing that you have no redeeming strategic status about you (neither do I - so don't feel bad). It's an entirely different realm than what you are involved in. These classes have a different, subtle, set of meanings to words when they talk. Most people wouldn't even pick up on it. That's how they're identified. And, I'm not talking about mentioning things like "a widow's son" or "fellow traveler."
It's nothing that is written down or taught conventionally. The ruling class talks differently, and they can sense if they're talking to someone else who "belongs" in their ranks.
Imagine an average person going to an upper class dinner party. In general conversation, that person would be identified immediately as to what they're background might be.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:14 AM

MT - I'm not exactly from an impoverished background. It's only now that I am barassic flint (skint). So 'appen I do fit in in them gala luncheons - there's nowt up wi gala luncheons............

Also MT, why did you put 'spells' in a posting about Freemasonry that you had snaffled from a couple of wiccan sites? It smacks of negative bias propaganda if you ask me.

Finally MT my Craft and Chapter lodges are listed, in both my provinces year book and through UGLE links. As is every single UGLE approved lodge in existence.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:35 PM

You missed the point.
I put those spell exerpts in my post to show the similarities between them and masonic ritual verbage.
I never suggested that you were of cockney-like status, either. But, your background can be identified by gestures and body language, too. I bet you can probably tell by the way a person walks what part of GB he/she is from. They may not be able to know exactly where you are from, but they can identify where you're not from - and that's all that matters.
As far as your lodge goes, I have no doubt it's listed. That's my point. You're not privy to the secret lodges. What happens is that there are members of various listed lodges that are also members of their own secret lodges - or some are just in the secret lodges altogether.
Just because it isn't listed in the UGLE doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Again, case in point - P2 Lodge out of Italy. It was made up of various masons from all different lodges and it's aim was to subvert and then take over the Italian government. There were press members, bankers, military, even priests. It's well documented.