-->CIA agent abducting children for sacrifice

CIA Illuminati

Pat Bowlin
Bush (Sr. & Jr.) remember, Sr. Bush was over CIA
Sue Carper (CIA ops Dir.)
Hank Cochran (drug overlord)
Alan Dulles
Diane Martin of Hawaii
Irby mandrell (controls other family member slaves-->Barbara, Louise & Iriene)
Jim Maynard; CIA covert ops Belize
Jeff Merrit; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Is.
Carl Misel
Jim Mithcell
Earl O'Brien
Linda Scale
Bob Tannis; w/Air Force Intel.

Temple of Set (spin-off of Church of Satan; recently reconstructed as Temple of Power) BUILT upon mind-control.

Dr. Flowers-->slave handler-->Grand Master of the Order of the Trapezoid

Edward Wayne Cox (AKA Eddie W. Hands)-->runs international business selling left hands of human sacrifice victims; Satanists call left hand 'the hand of glory'.

Sen. robert C. Byrd's legal expertise helped Aquino set up Temple of Set to fall under Constitutional legal protection.

Jerry Lee Lewis works closely with Temple of Set's Monarch slaves.

MANY members join under aliases for obvious child-killing reasons.

Church of Set membership CLOSELY GUARDED SECRET; well...here it is:

Alex, Frank-->Setian 1st Deg., Illinois

Allee, John D.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Mass.; Satanic newsletter editor of Brimstone; Sinatra fan.

Anderson, Yolanda-->Adept 2nd Deg., Calif.; Black Magic adept, Satanic Priestess

Aquino, Lilith Sinclair-->Magistra Templi 4th Deg.; treasurer, founded Lilith Groto-->Largest/longest functioning Grotto of LaVey's Ch. of Satan; on T of S's Council of Nine; Sinclair (Illum.) bloodline.

Aquino, Michael-->vain Ipsimus 6th Deg. of T of S, Missouri; Lt. Col. U.S. Army w/high level sec. clearance; military Intel. & Army's psychic warfare battalion; Green Beret; ACLU member; Defence Intel. College; prominent teacher of creating Monarch slaves.

Austen, David-->Priest of Set 3rd Deg., London, Eng.; Black Magician; studies Crowley

Barret, Ronald L.-->Priest of Set 3rd Deg., Colorado; ex-Airborne Ranger interested in alchemistry

Bennett, Clifton B.-->Setian 1st Deg., Colorado; studies Crowley/Medieval Satanism/Kenneth Anger

Berkey, C. Joseph, 3rd-->Adept 2nd Deg., Virginia; occult art/Enochian Magic

Blood, Linda-->wrote book about time with Aquino & T of S.

Blount, Larry D.-->Setian 1st Detg., Texas; studies Frierich Nietzche/Black Magic

Bozeman, Clayton C.-->Adept 2nd Deg., oregon

Bradley, Curtis A.-->Setian 1st Deg., Colorado; Freemason, HEAVY reader of vampirism

Browning, willie-->USAR officer

Buckman, Samuel-->Setian 1st Deg., Accra Ghana, W. Africa; wants to spread Black Magic in W. Africa

Butch, William T.-->Priest of Set 3rd Deg., Penn.;Lt. Cmdr. of Navy SEALs; studies ancient Egyptian Satanism

Campbell, adam N.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Melbourne, Victoria, Aust.; Satanist interested in politics

Chandler, Kendal T.-->Setian 1st Deg., Penn.;musician into heavy metal music

Clark, Julian R.-->Priest of Set 3rd Deg., England; practices hypnotherapy in London; snakes for pets

Cruse, Roger D., 2nd-->Setian 1st Deg., Georgia; studied clinical psychology

DeCecco, R. Amn-->Magister Templi 4th Deg.,Maine; T of S's Council of Nine

DiCicco, Carman J., Jr.-->Setian 1st Deg., NJ; studies Bruce Lee/Machiavelli/Anton LaVey; likes Black Sabbath/Ozzy

DuNard-Philips, Carolyne-->Adept 2nd Deg., Missouri; Egyptian/Enochian Magic; heads Egyptian Magic Lodge

Egan, Shane M.-->Setian 1st Deg., Wellington, New Zealand; Heavy Metal/Martial Arts/mind-control interests

Engels, Georges-->Setian 1st Deg., Belgium; practices Black Magic

Evans, Larry-->Priest of Set 3rd Deg.; Sentinel of the Gates of Hell Pylon

Farnsler, William E.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Texas

Felczak, John J.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Calif.; studied wide variety of occult systems

Ferguson, Rick A.-->Setian 1st Deg., Ohio

Flowers, Nancy K.-->Magistra Templi 4th Deg., Texas; editor of the Scroll of Set, part of the Bull of Ombos Pylon in Austin, TX.

Flowers, Dr. Stephen E.-->Magister Templi 4th Deg., Texas; Grand Master of the Order of the Trapezoid; expert of runes & Germanic occultism.

...to be cont'd...
CLOSELY GUARDED SECRET Church of Set membership cont'd:

Fox, D. Pete-->Setian 1st Deg., Illinois; interested in Nazism's occultism.

Friedal, Peter-->Priest of Set 3rd Deg., West Germ.; high deg. member of Ordo Saturni; Scottish Rite 30th Deg.; Quator Coronati Lodge of London member; Illuminati generational Satanist; promotes Europe's Satanic growth.

Gallo, Walter J.-->Setian 1st Deg., NY; former painter; interested in Crowley/Satanism

Gibbs, Cynthia K.-->Setian 1st Deg., Calif.

Goff, Joseph A.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Mich.

Grady , James S.-->Virginia

Gregoire, Raymond A.-->Priest of Set 3rd Deg., Wash. state

Grise, Kevin M.-->Setian 1st Deg.; hypnotherapist & rehab counselor.

Guliaeff, Nickolai N., Jr.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Calif.

Gyori, John G., Jr.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Texas

Hand, Eddie W.-->Setian 1st Deg., Lousiana

Hardee, Bryan C.-->Setian 1st Deg., Wyoming; was part of guild of magicians called G.T.P.

Hardy, Patty A.-->Priestess of Set 3rd Deg., Maine; reads Robert Anton Wilson.

Haywood, Michael T.-->Setian 1st Deg., Illinois (now possibly Pittsburgh).

Hearty, Marie L.-->Setian 1st Deg., Ontario, Can.

Hinson, Eulit M.-->Adept 2nd Deg.; Black Magician; studies Crowley/Aquino/Golden Dawn/Nietzche/Vampirism, etc.

Jantschik, Walter-->Adept 2nd Deg., W. Germ.; Black Magician studying Vampirism/demonology/fraternal orders

Johnson, James R., Jr.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Nevada

Johnson, Lynn (later married W.T. Butch)-->high Setian rank; left to form Temple of Nepthys

Joyner, James C.-->Sec. of the Order of Leviathon; Baxley, GA

Kalivoda, Kurt-->Setian1st Deg., Illinois; studied OTO Black Magic

Keil, Jeffry J.-->Setian 1st Deg.; member of Rune-Gild

King, Stephen P.-->Setian 1st Deg., So. Carolina

Knowles, James L., Jr.-->Setian 1st Deg., Minn.;studied Enochian Magic (Knowles family somewhat prominent).

Laakso, Petri-->Setian 1st Deg., Finland; joined T of S as young man entering Finnish Armed Forces.

Lance, Rebecca C.-->Priestess of Set 3rd Deg.; member of a Satanic band called 'The Children'.

Lee, John-->Setian 1st Deg., Queensland, Aust.; interested in Nazism/SS rituals.

Lewis, James-->Ipsissimus 6th Deg.; Council of Nine; Baxley Georgia; formerly with Church of Satan

Lilly, James H., Jr.-->Setian 1st Deg.

Lima, Peter J.-->Setian 1st Deg.

Lynch, Scott C.-->Setian 1st Deg., Halifax, Nova Scotia; interested in neo-Nazism/KKK.

Mahoney, Michael-->Setian 1st Deg., Mass.

Mann, Dennis K.-->Priest of Set 3rd Deg.; Order of the Trapezoid, & Order of the Vampire, NY; USAR in MI; propoganda expert & an attorney.

Mattews, Lee J.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Conn.; studies Yezidee Satanists.

McGranahan, Timothy L.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Illinois

Menschel, Robert-->Magister Templi 4th Deg., Calif.; MENSA member; computer whiz kid; editor of Ruby Tablet.

Moffat, Robert H.-->Magister Templi 4th Deg., Calif.; co-fndr of T of S; Council of Nine; SCROLL editor; operated Set-Amentet Pylon in L.A.

Moore, Patrick R.-->Setian 1st Deg., Fl.

Neilly, Robert W.-->Magister Templi 4th Deg., Ontario, Can.; co-fndr of T of S; Council of Nine chrmn.; ESP research.

Nielson, Ruth A.-->Adept 2nd Deg., WI; ex-Catholic nun; Hermetic Magic; computers

Nourse, Andrew-->Setian 1st Deg., MA; amteur radio; computer programmer; massage magic.

Osbourne, Amanda-->Adept 2nd Deg., CA; likes Stephen King Novels/Star Trek/horror films.

Page, Richard E.-->Setian 1st Deg., MI; Runic & Enochian Magic

Parkin, Antony-->Adept 2nd Deg., Lancashire, Eng.; studies Nazi SS.

Pridgen, William D.-->Adept 2nd Deg., So. Cara.; studies Crowley/Lovecraft/Grant/R.A. Wilson/John Wheeler, etc.

Radtke, Walter-->Adept 2nd Deg., CA; experimental artist; interested in Da Vinci/Tesla/Velikovsky.

Reichensperger, Peter-->Setian 1st Deg.; mathematician; Esoteric Order of Dragon; works with computers.

Reynolds, Linda-->Magistra Templi 4th Deg., Tenn.; co-leader of Seshen Pylon, San Fran.

Reitze, Perry A.-->Setian 1st Deg., Fl.; Satanist; interested in Satanic Bible/ritual magic/Egyptology/demonology.

Rigby, Michael S.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Tx.

Rivera, Peter N.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Calif.; interested in magical effects of drums/music.

Robinson, Robert W.-->Priest of Set 3rd Deg., UT; snake interest; studies Illum.; built ritual sites in Death Valley; explores Aztec ruins.

Rowlett, Curtis A.-->Adept 2nd Deg., GA; Crowley/Thelema interest.

Rush, Jennifer-->Adept 2nd Deg., N.S.W. Aust.; Tarot card hobby

Russell, Diane-->Setian 1st Deg., Fl.; Black Magic practicer.

Sandling, Frances S.-->Adept 2nd Deg., Dorset, Eng.; John Dee(Enochian Magic)/Crowley/LaVey interests; performs Black Magic rituals.

...to be cont'd...
CLOSELY GUARDED SECRET Church of Set membership cont'd:

Sass, James D.-->Setian 1st Deg., P.O. Box 666, Daytona Beach; H-core Black Magician

Saunders, Richard-->Adept 2nd Deg., England; Black & Chaos Magic interests

Schumacher, Jeurgen-->Setian 1st Deg., Germany; works with Hatha Yoga, likes Odinism, studies hypnotherapy

Scott, Eardley W.-->Setian 1st Deg., NJ; rock/jazz fusion drummer; likes Enochian magic & it's conversion to Setian Symbolism

Shull, Robert W.-->Adept 2nd Deg., VA

Snow, Heather L.-->Adept 2nd Deg., NM; artist

Sobolewski, R. Douglas-->Setian 1st Deg.; Rosicrucian (AMORC) 8th Deg.; amateur astronomer

Spriet, Patrick-->Adept 2nd Deg., Belg.; Nazism/Egypt interests; multi-lingual (5)

Taylor, Lucifer E.-->Setian 1st Deg., MA; Exec. Sec. of Brimstone, a journal of the Anc. Brotherhood of Satan

Thompson, Elana-->Setian 1st Deg., OR; occult/science fiction/Middle East anthropology

Van Van Patten, William P.-->Setian 1st Deg.; likes Ozzy/Black Sabbath/Stephen King/Nazism

Watson, Arnold R.-->Setian 1st Deg., TX; Egyptology/Yezidi Satanists/Enochian magic interests

Webb, Don-->Adept 2nd Deg., TX

Weirich, Richard J.-->Setian 1st Deg.

Wendall, Margaret A.-->Magistra Templi 4th Deg., CA; was prominent member of Ch. of Satan, editor/founder of Scroll of Set

Whitaker, Colleen G.-->Honorary Setian, OH; artist/tarot interest; concillor/Exec. Dir. for Ch. of Satan

Whitaker, Roger L.-->Honorary Setian, OH; film maker/likes horror films

Winkhart, Roland-->Priest of Set 3rd Deg., Germ.; helps Peter Friedel operate Black Diamond Pylon in Germ. for T. of S.

Zajkowski, Marie M.-->Priestess of Set 3rd Deg., CA

Zimmer, Brian E.-->Adept 2nd Deg., OH

Old 11-05-2010, 08:18 AM

Default Re: Wanted… Puppet Masons

DynCorp Disgrace To America !!! Pure Masonic Evilness !!!...Military Contractor..many are rewarded contracts because of there sorry military masonic contacts

It's a sick sight anyway to see any grown man [having sex] with a child, but to see some 45-year-old man who weighs 400 pounds with a little girl, it just makes you sick." It is precisely these allegations that Johnston believes got him fired.

The mix of drunkenness and working on multimillion-dollar aircraft upon which the lives of U.S. military personnel depended was a serious enough issue, but Johnston drew the line when it came to buying young girls and women as sex slaves. "I heard talk about the prostitution right away, but it took some time before I understood that they were buying these girls. I'd tell them that it was wrong and that it was no different than slavery — that you can't buy women. But they'd buy the women's passports and they [then] owned them and would sell them to each other."

"What you have here is a Lord of the Flies mentality. Basically you've got a bunch of strong men who are raping and manipulating young girls who have been kidnapped from their homes. Who's the bad guy? Is it the guy who buys the girl to give her freedom, the one who kidnaps her and sells her or the one who liberates her and ends up having sex with her? And what does it mean when the U.S. steps up and says, 'We don't have any jurisdiction'? That's absurd."

But Johnston worries about what this company's culture does to the reputation of the United States. "The Bosnians think we're all trash. It's a shame. When I was there as a soldier they loved us, but DynCorp employees have changed how they think about us. I tried to tell them that this is not how all Americans act, but it's hard to convince them when you see what they're seeing. The fact is, DynCorp is the worst diplomat you could possibly have over there."

Insight on the News - National
Old 11-05-2010, 08:37 AM

How a Mysterious CIA-DIA Front Plied "Manchurian" Mind Control
Techniques & Experimental Psychotechnology on Involuntary Human
Subjects Behind a Facade of Child Molestations

As far as I can remember I was the victim of a program
with the aim to delete my personality -- literally to dissolute
my personality and extract it from my nervous system. They told
me that I was sentenced to death and that they have found a
method to execute me, but leave my body alive. In short: They
tried to make a human robot or a slave out of me [with]:

McMartin Preschool Revisited by Alex Constantine
Old 11-06-2010, 02:47 PM

Classic: Interview with an Ex-Vampire / Freemason Bill Schnoebelen

About Bill Schnoebelen Bill is an internationally recognized speaker and author of seven books and countless booklets, articles and tracts. He and his wife, Sharon have been happily married for 30 years. He graduated from Loras College in 1971 with a degree in music and education. BillSchnoebelen.jpg – 17293 BytesHe received his Masters in Theological [...]
Old 11-06-2010, 03:54 PM

"The British police force is almost exclusively run by a masonic agenda and the MAIN reason the vast majority of the long suffering British public fear even having to call these evil barstewards when a crime is committed. How many people have had a positive outcome when British cops are involved in a case?

Nationalist Truth: Police, Judges, Masons, Greenpeace, Politics and Corruption

Old 11-06-2010, 04:10 PM

EZEKIEL WARNS OF THE END

1Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.

3Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations.

4And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

5Thus saith the Lord GOD; An evil, an only evil, behold, is come.

6An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come.

7The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of trouble is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains.

8Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations.

9And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth.

10Behold the day, behold, it is come: the morning is gone forth; the rod hath blossomed, pride hath budded.

11Violence is risen up into a rod of wickedness: none of them shall remain, nor of their multitude, nor of any of their's: neither shall there be wailing for them.

12The time is come, the day draweth near: let not the buyer rejoice, nor the seller mourn: for wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.

13For the seller shall not return to that which is sold, although they were yet alive: for the vision is touching the whole multitude thereof, which shall not return; neither shall any strengthen himself in the iniquity of his life.

14They have blown the trumpet, even to make all ready; but none goeth to the battle: for my wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.

15The sword is without, and the pestilence and the famine within: he that is in the field shall die with the sword; and he that is in the city, famine and pestilence shall devour him.

16But they that escape of them shall escape, and shall be on the mountains like doves of the valleys, all of them mourning, every one for his iniquity.

17All hands shall be feeble, and all knees shall be weak as water.

18They shall also gird themselves with sackcloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads.

19They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.

20As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them.

21And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it.

22My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.

23Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence.

24Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.

25Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.

26Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients.

27The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled: I will do unto them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I am the LORD.----------------------------------------- Ezekie
Old 11-06-2010, 04:38 PM

15The sword is without, and the pestilence and the famine within: he that is in the field shall die with the sword; and he that is in the city, famine and pestilence shall devour him.

There are a few of us soldiers Lord !!!.. what do you command !!!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:01 PM

As depicted in this graph [link to vigilantcitizen.com] , the number of corporations owning the majority of U.S. media outlets went from 50 to 5 in less than 20 years. Here are the top corporations evolving around the world and the assets they own.

“A list of the properties controlled by AOL Time Warner takes ten typed pages listing 292 separate companies and subsidiaries. Of these, twenty-two are joint ventures with other major corporations involved in varying degrees with media operations. These partners include 3Com, eBay, Hewlett-Packard, Citigroup, Ticketmaster, American Express, Homestore, Sony, Viva, Bertelsmann, Polygram, and Amazon.com. Some of the more familiar fully owned properties of Time Warner include Book-of-the-Month Club; Little, Brown publishers; HBO, with its seven channels; CNN; seven specialized and foreign-language channels; Road Runner; Warner Brothers Studios; Weight Watchers; Popular Science; and fifty-two different record labels.”
- Ben Bagdikan, The New Media Monopoly

AOL Time Warner owns:

• 64 magazines, including Time, Life, People, MAD Magazine and DC Comics
• Warner Bros, New Line and Fine Line Features in cinema
• More than 40 music labels including Warner Bros, Atlantic and Elektra
• Many television networks such as WB Networks, HBO, Cinemax, TNT, Cartoon Network and CNN
• Madonna, Sean Paul, The White Stripes

Viacom owns:

• CBS, MTV, MTV2, UPN, VH1, Showtime, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, TNN, CMT and BET
• Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon Movies, MTV Films
• Blockbuster Videos
• 1800 screens in theaters through Famous Players

“Disney ownership of a hockey team called The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim does not begin to describe the vastness of the kingdom. Hollywood is still its symbolic heart, with eight movie production studios and distributors: Walt Disney Pictures, Touchstone Pictures, Miramax, Buena Vista Home Video, Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Buena Vista International, Hollywood Pictures, and Caravan Pictures.

The Walt Disney Company controls eight book house imprints under Walt Disney Company Book Publishing and ABC Publishing Group; seventeen magazines; the ABC Television Network, with ten owned and operated stations of its own including in the five top markets; thirty radio stations, including all the major markets; eleven cable channels, including Disney, ESPN (jointly), A&E, and the History Channel; thirteen international broadcast channels stretching from Australia to Brazil; seven production and sports units around the world; and seventeen Internet sites, including the ABC group, ESPN.sportszone, NFL.com, NBAZ.com, and NASCAR.com. Its five music groups include the Buena Vista, Lyric Street, and Walt Disney labels, and live theater productions growing out of the movies The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and King David.”
- Ibid

The Walt Disney Company owns:

• ABC, Disney Channel, ESPN, A&E, History Channel
• Walt Disney Pictures, Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, Miramax Film Corp., Dimension and Buena Vista International
• Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana, Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers

Vivendi Universal owns:

• 27% of US music sales, labels include: Interscope, Geffen, A&M, Island, Def Jam, MCA, Mercury, Motown and Universal
• Universal Studios, Studio Canal, Polygram Films, Canal +
• Numerous internet and cell phone companies
• Lady Gaga, The Black Eyed Peas, Lil Wayne, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Jay-Z

Sony owns:

• Columbia Pictures, Screen Gems, Sony Pictures Classics
• 15% of US Music sales, labels include Columbia, Epic, Sony, Arista, Jive and RCA Records
• Beyonce, Shakira, Michael Jackson, Alicia Keys, Christina Aguilera

A limited number of actors in the cultural industry means a limited amount of viewpoints and ideas making their way to the general public. It also means that a single message can easily saturate all forms of media to generate consent (i.e. “there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq”).
Old 11-07-2010, 08:16 PM
KYCH

Wow. Way to spam the boards with irrelevant and absolute garbage, JBoy.

Bill Schnoebelen is a liar who creates new past lives so as he can chastise them.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Wow. Way to spam the boards with irrelevant and absolute garbage, JBoy.

Bill Schnoebelen is a liar who creates new past lives so as he can chastise them.
Sorry, but just because you believe JBoy is spamming the board with irrelevant and absolute garbage doesn't make it so.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-07-2010 at 10:34 PM.