Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2008, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Microchip Technology..Cloaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
You people? Sounds like yours runs you! You can simply turn it off and on...was my point of this thread.

Though I do not intend to turn it off(I will land mine) I do have problems with my scanner and lock because the dentist damaged my eye....and the old saying'The Lord Will Be Magnified'...a simple magnifying glass and quick reaction time will do the trick.

Leonardo...love the avitar...she looks just like that in full blue shine...just like my avitar.

I have been experimenting with mine..and its effects on others when i manipulate it...sorta fun to see all the sheep when they are DIZZY.

And Leonardo...please don't call me YOU PEOPLE...I am much different than the others here...and none of them are stupid either....

I am positive that i am the BLUE STAR in human form and that the year 2012 on 12 21 at 11:11...my transformation will be done.

All this talk of NWO and it is really OWN...OUR WORLD NOW! mirrored .

Hey Leonardo...help me with BA, she does not know who she is yet and shes being a B to me...so....

Nice to meet you other PEOPLE...lol
And another.

Old 09-07-2008, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
When I say You People, I mean it in the kindest most honorable way. I am differentiating you from the lesser subhumans and the retarded element of Nazis and Illuminati.

As far as Blue Angel is concerned, You mean you don't know Cathy? She's just Cathy. Everyone around here calls her Cathy. She's a distraction, but I think she's funny. Ok, ok, so maybe she's an Illuminati plant, maybe a siren, but she can be amusing at times.
And another.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
And another.
Well, I do, Cathy. I think the microchips are kind of neat. I mean think about it, that way I can track all the satalytes via GPS server. What a thought! To be able to control all the worlds satalytes just by thinking about it. I bet I could start scrambling waves and broadcasting my own movies from my head to your local television station.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
I see that the chip can track a person, but has weaknesses. One is that the signal can be blocked and the chip can become invisible.The other is malfunction.

Some of the chipped who were experimented on seek a way to block the signal retrieved by sattelite. I wonder why this is not a big topic
I know of ways using gold and lead as a form of cloaking practice...but was currious about others and what they think about the cloaking of such devices. Would that make a man or woman with a chip a terrorist because they can hide or intend to not be seen/presving privacy and freedom?

I know that laws are being created and/or are being imposed against removing one. What about blocking one?

Anyone with info on blocking the signal should post the design for all to see.Even if its just info on this area of discussion, I would love to see it.. It may be too late soon. I wonder why I never see this topic anywhere on the net?

I know of 2 ways to block or alter the signal that are natural.
One is with lead.
One is with Gold.

I am curious if there are other ways.
hi
im new here.. had to use the quote. dont know how to navagate to good just yet. about blocking it. how about using tin foil or wrenalds wrap. dident the air force once use choped up tin in ww2 once to block radar.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:28 AM

I think nearly everything we buy is chipped already. It is frightening. They can see what you buy and where it goes....