Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2010, 05:45 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

What Made Science

Old 03-28-2010, 09:42 AM
Sleuth

Caduceus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well, it's not science that ignores the cure but you first have to understand the symbol of medicine; Cadeceus. Well, now days Pharmaceutical companies just earn billions and billions of profits by causing more people to suffer from unknown disease when they didn't have it & in actual fact they can get cured from it.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:17 PM

My experience leads me to believe True Cures is 100% correct about the human body being able to "cure" itself. It has always been this way since civilization began and will continue to be that way as long as modern "medicine" doesn't get in the way and foul everything up for the sake of money... the REAL disease of humankind.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Yeah, we will see if TC actually has the balls to do a real study. My guess is no.
Balls have nothing to do with anything. I do have the tenacity to demand science and medicine investigate and do a real study?

It's too bad you guys ran off EireEngineer. I wonder if this petition demanding science and medicine accept cures that cannot be patented will get me banned?

Will medicine and science use a cure that can't be patented? Not w/o your help. - Sign the Petition | Change.org

If you disagree with me, or if you believe me to be a fraud consider it your civic duty to sign the petition so I can be dealt with by the proper authorities.

If you believe the human immune system is for immunity with or with out patented medicines and you would like to see cures that cannot be patented please take 30 seconds to sign this petition.

If you are against cures that cannot be patented, do not sign the petition.

It's only a matter of time before science, medicine, government and the media are forced to address cures that cannot be patented and sold as medicine.

Cheers
Old 11-15-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
Balls have nothing to do with anything. I do have the tenacity to demand science and medicine investigate and do a real study?

It's too bad you guys ran off EireEngineer. I wonder if this petition demanding science and medicine accept cures that cannot be patented will get me banned?

Will medicine and science use a cure that can't be patented? Not w/o your help. - Sign the Petition | Change.org

If you disagree with me, or if you believe me to be a fraud consider it your civic duty to sign the petition so I can be dealt with by the proper authorities.

If you believe the human immune system is for immunity with or with out patented medicines and you would like to see cures that cannot be patented please take 30 seconds to sign this petition.

If you are against cures that cannot be patented, do not sign the petition.

It's only a matter of time before science, medicine, government and the media are forced to address cures that cannot be patented and sold as medicine.

Cheers
Us "guys" didn't run-off Eire Engineer.

He was banned and it's not "too bad" for any of the remaining members of this forum that he no longer posts here except for yourself.

I have no clue why YOU have returned.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:30 PM

Please post the cures that science and medicine refuse to acknowledge.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please post the cures that science and medicine refuse to acknowledge.
Thanks for the "welcome back" Angel, you truly are an angel. Here is a list of diseases that can be cured, medicine may cure a couple of them but they refuse to cure at least 90% of them.

Medical Diseases & Conditions A-Z List 'A' on MedicineNet

Sign the petition and the whole world will have the knowledge and information to cure every disease on this list. 10 to 1 you haven't read the petition. 10 to 1 you will be a person who will not sign it. 10 to 1 you will make up flimsy reasons for not signing making you completely transparent to all who view this discussion or in your case debate.

I suggest you take it slow BA. Once you put your foot in your mouth and bad mouth the petition you will loose credibility because those reading this will be saying to them selves, "BlueAngel, why don't you just sign the petition if you think it is a joke and if you think David it a scam and a fraud because surely OUR greatest scientific minds and greatest governmental powers can expose him as such." And when you continue to refuse to sign, they will have no choice but to assume you know my claims are true and would be threatened by cures that cannot be patented.

Now your only course of action to protect your patentable medical industry is to ban me and delete this topic because you are cornered.

If you want scientific proof, sign the petition, if you wanted scientific corroboration, sign the petition, if you want to know EXACTLY how the human immune system can cure asthma, AIDS, psoriasis, allergies, heart disease, diabetes, infertility, cancer in the exact same manner it heals a bone, cut, scrape, cold, flu, sinus infection, chicken pox, poison ivy, pink eye, stomach ache, headache, respiratory infection, bladder infection, vaginal infection, staph infections and so many other ailments the immune system cures without medicine you will have to sign the petition.

I can guarantee a constant consistent cure but it will take some honest scientist to develop the explanation of how the human immune system works when it is curing cancer without any modern technological products at all. That is, if there are any honest scientist, better sign the petition. I plan on having the research recorded and made public because the fact is, health and healing is a SECRET now when it should be completely public.

What a screwed up world we have allowed. We have given up our own responsibilities to so called "professionals" who plot and scam behind closed doors and use us like guinea pigs for their own profit and gain.

Some how we have decided that our immune system is not an answer to anything and that the only hope is a patentable pill. What a screwed up world we have allowed. We have allowed science and medicine to COMPLETELY disregard all research and study of immunity through the immune system in favor of us being diseases so the medical industry can load us up with patented drugs for the rest of our lives for a fee, while asking and receiving zillions of dollars in FREE donations so they can develop the next latest and greatest patentable drug for treating Alzheimer but doesn't cure it.

Oh, what a screwed up world we have allowed. Here is a perfect opportunity to take charge of your immune system and immunity. Sign the petition before it is banned by BlueAngel or anyone else against the truth and against cures that cannot be patented.

[/IMG]Will medicine and science use a cure that can't be patented? Not w/o your help. - Sign the Petition | Change.org
Old 11-19-2010, 11:08 PM

My bad.

Why did I ask?

And, yes.

I truly am an angel.

Hence, the name.

We will tolerate you for a short time, a very short time.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
My bad.

Why did I ask?

And, yes.

I truly am an angel.

Hence, the name.

We will tolerate you for a short time, a very short time.
BlueAngel, did you sign the petition? You did didn't you. Thank you.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:18 AM

This video features the Milky Way, which appears to our eyes as a fuzzy band but is actually an an edge-on view of dust lit by billions of stars. Summer is the prime season for North Americans to catch the Milky Way.
Link-> Milky Way Season