Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2010, 06:28 AM

Default Alien mind control ?? The Urwin Machine

Hi

You might find these John Urwin interviews by Project camelot and Richard D.hall interesting...

Heres the links -

Attached Images
File Type: jpg combat2.jpg (39.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg combat3.jpg (49.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg combat.jpg (3.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-05-2010, 03:50 PM

Default Re: Alien mind control ?? The Urwin Machine

That sounds a whole lot like Super Shadow CIA Black Ops Soldier of Fortune 19th Degree Black Belt in Stage Magic Frank Dux.

And yes, you have to say the whole thing. Like A Tribe Called Quest.

Unfortunately the martial arts field, a lot like weight loss and nutrition, is full of charlatans. For every one person that goes to the gym and eats properly there are 50 fat slobs who think that a magic pill can make their fat gut disappear. For every one person that wrestles there are 50 geeks getting beat up at the bus stop.

As though their self hate and misery wasn't enough frauds like this come along and take their money and their last shred of self respect.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
That sounds a whole lot like Super Shadow CIA Black Ops Soldier of Fortune 19th Degree Black Belt in Stage Magic Frank Dux.

And yes, you have to say the whole thing. Like A Tribe Called Quest.

Unfortunately the martial arts field, a lot like weight loss and nutrition, is full of charlatans. For every one person that goes to the gym and eats properly there are 50 fat slobs who think that a magic pill can make their fat gut disappear. For every one person that wrestles there are 50 geeks getting beat up at the bus stop.

As though their self hate and misery wasn't enough frauds like this come along and take their money and their last shred of self respect.
WOW ! you must have real hard fingers to type something like that.

I would say come and meet John and find out for yourself but you obviously already have after reading that.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:08 AM

Old 12-06-2010, 09:02 AM

You say "Come and meet John and find out for yourself." Very odd phrasing.

Using the statement come and meet John, instead of go and meet John, sounds as though you are involved in the situation with John. Are you a coworker? A student? Did you help publish his book? Are you trying to draw attention to the man and his book as a means to drum up business?

I have not met him personally, and until your postings I didn't even know he existed. After watching the video's that you posted, reading several other conspiracy and martial arts forums, and drawing comparisons between his story and the story of Frank Dux I draw the conclusion that he's a huckster. Is it possible that everything he says is true and I'm wrong? Of course it's possible. Can I prove that he's fraudulent and trying to make a buck? Of course not. No more than you can prove that I'm not a time traveling cyborg on a mission to destroy Sarah Conners.

After watching the videos, reading forum posts from his associates, and exerts from his book it seems he takes the position of clandestine government operations should remain secret. If that's the case, why publish a book announcing your secret group and training? Do governments across the world do things we don't know about? I assume they probably do. That doesn't mean every story about a secret government plot or program is true.

Several of the training reports I've read about the man have these same things in common.

1.)He instructs a student to assume this specific position, move this specific way, and then he reacts. I can't help but be reminded of the "Rex Kwan Do" instructor in Napoleon Dynamite.

2.)Actions are taken at slow speed because using full speed would result in broken bones or death. This supposedly gives credence to his lethality and demeanor. Can he dislocate someone's arm or break their neck? Probably. Is he the only one that can? Probably not. This method of communicating his training ties in with my next point.

3.)Students hear about ultra dangerous weapons but he doesn't demonstrate how to use the weapon, or even what it looks like, because it could be used by the wrong people.

I could create a video on youtube and claim that the CIA secretly trained me to fly. Through rigorous otherworldy training I can defy gravity. Now I can't show you that the government trained me to fly, because it's secret. I can't show you how the government trained me to fly, it's classified of course. You've never heard of the top secret man flight program? Of course not, it's that secret, so it must be real. There's no evidence that a top secret government training program exists? That just shows you how serious they are about protecting it, nothing was ever leaked out. Except me, my videos, my book, and my training course, but they used ever means necessary to prevent other evidence from surfacing. If it wasn't real, why would they try so hard to hide it?

The absence of evidence is not in of itself evidence.

Almost all of the reports were favorable. Most of the students felt the learned something. There were many comparisons between his combat system and several other well known systems. Is it possible that he took a little bit from here and a little bit from there and created his own combat system? Of course it is, the modern army combative system is a great example of this. Is he a real tough guy capable of kicking butt? He very well could be. That doesn't mean he was part of a super secret training program.

Last edited by brice_fallsteen : 12-06-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:38 AM

But isn't this all just hearsay ?

There is alot more to John than just his combat skills.

All his contact details are on his website ucsdefence.com. Once again find out for yourself.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:53 PM

Okay I'll disregard his self defense methods and claims that it's the most effective self defense system ever. What on his website do you feel supports his claims of aliens, the illuminati, advanced technology, the bilderberger/nazi coalition spaceships, and the entire secret program?

I've checked his website and watched the videos you've posted. It seems the only proof of any of this his eye witness account. You dismissed the eye witness accounts of his students as "hearsay" but accept his eye witness account without substantial supporting documents, evidence or corroborating stories?

There are a lot of things in his story that just don't pass the common sense test and are hard to believe without some proof.

He claims to have been selected for this as an 18 year old reporting for national service. His reason for being selected, as he put it, was because he didn't drink or smoke. It makes no sense that they would select someone for such an important position based on the fact that they don't smoke or drink.

He claims to have been part of an elite group of special operations solders to fight the illuminati and had involvement with UFO's, advanced technologies, etc. Now he's reaching out to find someone in the inside to get secret information. As someone who was trusted with such an important position he doesn't have any connections with people still in the government? He can remember with such vivid details the UFO's, glowing tablets, nazi/bilderberger advanced technologies, but he can't remember any of the other people he worked with? He couldn't remember their name and search them up on google, instead he had to write a book and reach out through you tube to find old friends? Doesn't make sense.

You told me to check out his website and I did. Now I'm asking you, what did I miss? What link on the website provides any information to prove that any of his stories are true?

Last edited by brice_fallsteen : 12-06-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:09 PM

''You told me to check out his website and I did. Now I'm asking you, what did I miss? What link on the website provides any information to prove that any of his stories are true?''

I didnt tell you to check out the website, I said all his contact details are available on his website so you can contact him. You seem to have researched him alot on the internet so why not speak to the man himself.