Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-09-2010, 06:37 PM
blueadmiral blueadmiral is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2
Default Moon Landing Hoax?


I've always been on the fence whether Apollo 11 ever went to the moon.
I've read many theories but what I have always wondered was during the
"moon landing" how did the cameras get on the moon as the LEM came into land?
perfect position to capture the main event.
Likewise when Neil Armstrong came down the steps, it was perfectly captured by the cameras on the moon.
How did the cameras get there? who put them there? How lined them up?

Any theories?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-10-2010, 11:34 AM
blueadmiral blueadmiral is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2
Default Re: Moon Landing Hoax?

Don't have any videos but theres plenty on the internet.
I think everyones seen the infamous scene where Neil Armstrong leaves the capsule and decends the pods ladder to take that first step on the moon.

Again, how did the camera which is probably 20 metres away get there?
Who put it there?
Who set it up?

There's a couple of good websites. Type in moon landing hoax to see what I mean.

Respect

Blueadmiral
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-20-2010, 05:08 AM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Moon Landing Hoax?

I have seen numerous of videos on this "Moon landing hoax". IMO, I think there's alot more than we DO NOT know. Will we ever know? I vaguely doubt. Call me incredulous. But we do believe that Hollywood was "in on the act", as well. Great graphics, I may add.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-01-2011, 08:18 AM
Markkempi Markkempi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 6
Default Re: Moon Landing Hoax?

Very intressting question,

The easiest answer would be Neil Armstrong simply was not the first man to walk on the moon. Im pretty sure that NASA has so much more secrets we can't even imagine.

A while ago i also read something about skeletons on the moon, Maybe Neil Armstrong was not the first man on the moon at all, i guess we will never know
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Neil M Neil M is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3
Default Re: Moon Landing Hoax?

There is no external video footage of any of the Apollo lunar modules landing on the moon, the only footage available was taken using onboard cameras. There is plenty of footage of landers leaving the moon which is a different matter entirely!

The footage of Neil Armstrong descending the ladder was taken by a camera mounted externally on the lander itself. It's obviously pretty easy to fix this in a way that it includes the ladder / landing pad within it's field of view.

Two main things should point you in the direction that the landings were real:

1. The Russians suffered great embarrassment following their failure to visit the moon, if it had been technically possible to fake a landing they would have done so. Plus it would have been easier for them to keep it under wraps.

2. Tens of thousands of people were involved in the Apollo program, after over 40 years no one has ever provided indisputable proof of a hoax. Imagine the number of professional journalists (not amature conspiracy theorists) who have been unable to disprove the landings in all this time.

My advice is that if you're from the US then bask in your country's fantastic achievements, and acknowledge your foresight in acquiring some very clever German chaps!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-30-2012, 05:27 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Moon Landing Hoax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil M View Post
There is no external video footage of any of the Apollo lunar modules landing on the moon, the only footage available was taken using onboard cameras. There is plenty of footage of landers leaving the moon which is a different matter entirely!

The footage of Neil Armstrong descending the ladder was taken by a camera mounted externally on the lander itself. It's obviously pretty easy to fix this in a way that it includes the ladder / landing pad within it's field of view.
BRAVO! BRAVO! Great analysis! BUT...you are missing a couple pointers to your argument (if that is what you are calling this at all). You see, if you take a good look at the "still" pictures, which I am sure you can find if you "google" Apollo 17, you will notice a few details, many have not disputed yet. One of being, that the shadow on Neil Armstrong's legs, as he is stepping down from the module is on the east side. If my calculation is correct, the sun was on the east side, which would have made it shadowy on the east side, right? So, if there were other forms of light, on the west side, it would have been from those huge lights movie producers would use in their movies. Which would only mean, there couldn't have been any lights (other than the sun reflecting on the moon's crater). You would have seen long wires connecting those huge lights to the module. But there are no evidence stating there were any wires, except for what the astronauts wore on their outfits; that were constructed from high impact thermoformed acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS).

The other being, the moon side they were on, was on the darkside of the moon. Which only means, there was absolutely no light at all. Except from the module. I don't believe that the module itself would reflect that much of a brighter light to visualize the activities the astronauts were "accomplishing".

I think, with all due to respect, you may want to do alittle more investigation before you "assume" that is what happened. It's no wonder why so many people are incredulous to people like you.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-30-2012, 05:29 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Moon Landing Hoax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markkempi View Post
Very intressting question,

The easiest answer would be Neil Armstrong simply was not the first man to walk on the moon. Im pretty sure that NASA has so much more secrets we can't even imagine.

A while ago i also read something about skeletons on the moon, Maybe Neil Armstrong was not the first man on the moon at all, i guess we will never know
The first man to walk on the moon? Hmmm....I don't even think he even walked on the moon at all. But if you believe what everyone else does, that is your right.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-31-2012, 01:52 PM
Neil M Neil M is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3
Default Re: Moon Landing Hoax?

Hello theconspiracist, all of the posts so far on this topic have been quite cordial until yours which is a shame. Quite a lot of hoax supporters are reasonably clued up and provide a compelling, if ultimately flawed, argument. However, you've already let yourself down quite badly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
if you "google" Apollo 17, you will notice a few details, many have not disputed yet. One of being, that the shadow on Neil Armstrong's legs
You may want to Google Apollo 17 yourself, Neil Armstrong wasn't on that crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
the moon side they were on, was on the darkside of the moon. Which only means, there was absolutely no light at all. Except from the module
None of the Apollo missions landed on the dark side of the moon. Basic basic fact.

One of the common misconceptions is that there is supposed to be one single light source on the moon, i.e. the sun, so anything in the shade side of the sun should be black. In reality anything that reflects light is a light source which includes the moon's surface itself, the lander and the astronauts. If you take a look at the moon at night it's pretty bright, this is all reflected light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
It's no wonder why so many people are incredulous to people like you
That's quite hurtful coming from someone who hasn't grasped even the most basic concepts of the Apollo program as shown above. At least you haven't mentioned the lack of stars and blowing flag yet.......
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-31-2012, 07:18 PM
yanksrule46 yanksrule46 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4
Default Re: Moon Landing Hoax?

I was actually on the mission with Lance Armstrong and Buzz Killington and believe me, the moon landing is NOT a hoax. There's actually a famous song about this that proved it true.
"We went to the moon in 1969
Um, not 1968, but a year later
We went to the moon in 1969
That's when the astronauts first walked inside the crater

We went to the moon in 1969
Not 1970 but a year sooner
We went to the moon in 1969
That's when thet made a landing that was lunar
We didn't go up to the sun or stars
We didn't go to Mercury or Mars

But we went to the moon in 1969
Not 1968 but the year after
And once they got there the astronauts felt fine
They smiled at each other and there was laughter
We went to the moon in 1969
Not 1970, a year before, uh-huh
The rocket that flew had a really neat design
When it took off it the engines made a roar

We went to the moon in 1969
The trip wasn't all that easy
And when we got there we were surprised to find
That it was solid and it wasn't cheesy
We went up to the M-double-O-N
We went up to the moon sing it again
We went to the moon in 1969
Not 1970 but a year sooner
We went to the moon in 1969
That's when they made a landing that was lunar"

And then Ren got an F. Which was quite unfortunate because it was just a dream and she was sick.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-01-2012, 06:05 AM
skyline's Avatar
skyline skyline is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3
Default Re: Moon Landing Hoax?

I just released a free documentary about Stanley Kubrick's (The Shining) participation in the moon landings. Kubrick inserted many codes within the film, The Shining, confessing that he directed the the event for NASA. If you are interested in viewing the doc, you can download The Shining Code here:
The Shining Code | Unlocking the Codes in The Shining
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.