Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2010, 04:02 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

The International Order of Job's Daughters plays an important role in serving the community, visiting hospitals and homes for the elderly to offer friendship to people who might be lonely and sad. They have food drives and other activities to provide for the less fortunate.

Their charity, the Hearing Impaired Kid's Endowment (The HIKE Fund), provides hearing assistive devices for children in need. Popular "hikes for HIKE," provide a special charitable service to communities. Their work with hearing-impaired children has led many local groups, called Bethels, to learn sign language. These young women are rightfully proud to be "kids helping kids! "

Old 12-11-2010, 04:02 PM

I have never known any Mason to be evil. So to answer your question: No.

I am a Master Mason. And I have found the brothers in my lodge to be of the finest caliber and fantastic friends.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tackdr1ver View Post
I have never known any Mason to be evil. So to answer your question: No.

I am a Master Mason. And I have found the brothers in my lodge to be of the finest caliber and fantastic friends.
And, because you say so, this is so?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-11-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
And, because you say so, this is so?
Just sharing my observations. Take it any way you like.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:12 AM

This thread stinks of liars.
I can smell a rat from a mile ahead.
Oh so the Freemasons donate, they do charity?
Please. Lucky Luciano also done charity. So did John Gotti.
Have you not read the laws of power?
Cover you asses by giving away some charity? You make me laugh.
You are corrupt to the bone.
So, whats the deal with that?
John Gotti done charity, was he a good guy?

Give it to me, come on, lets see what kind of manure comes out of you little pie holes...
Old 12-13-2010, 07:58 AM

Send a message via MSN to moondoggy2 Send a message via Yahoo to moondoggy2

I don't believe The Masons are entirely evil. They just know what they want, and will do just about anything to achieve that. The ends justifies the means, right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggy2 View Post
I don't believe The Masons are entirely evil. They just know what they want, and will do just about anything to achieve that. The ends justifies the means, right?
You said the following:

If someone knows what they want and does just about anything to achieve it, that's okay because the end justifies the means.

Please contemplate that which you wrote.

Think about it intensely and get back to me after you have applied DEEP THOUGHT to your comment.

Or don't.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:54 PM

No Room In The Inn

According to Jim Shaw, former 33rd degree Mason, who officially resigned from Masonry, after becoming a Christian and studying the Bible, as he wrote in Deadly Deception: "there is underlying all Masonic thinking and writing, an attitude and spirit of elitism which says, "Masonry is not for everyone, just for the select few." At the same time Masonry teaches it is the only true religion and that all other religions are but corrupted and perverted forms of Masonry.

This is both elitist and contradictory, in that it leaves no hope for the non-elite to ever be able to find the "true religion." Freemasonry proudly proclaims it makes good men better; but this leaves no provision for bad men to ever be able to become good." He continues: "It is significant, I think, that those whom Masonry rejects and excludes are the very ones Jesus sought out to accept and minister to:

The Lodge excludes and rejects the blind, for they cannot see to engage in the signs and due-guards; it rejects the crippled and maimed, for they cannot assume the body positions necessary for the signs and due-guards. The deaf are excluded because they cannot hear the "secret" words. The poor are excluded, for they cannot pay the fees and dues. The mentally challenged are rejected because they cannot memorize the correct questions and answers to be recited in rituals in order to function in the Lodge. The emotionally ill are rejected because they cannot be trusted with the "secrets." Historically, blacks and women have been excluded simply because they are considered unsuitable." YET, its members consider themselves very sane and stable.Who are they kidding ??.. All have mental questions to even join in the first place.To be so corrupt....so criminally insane,mentally insane...to gangstalk the helpless....to murder the helpless...to teach there children to hate the "profane", you and i, the non masons...to worship not 1 but 3 evil gods.....to join something and swear to, not having NO idea what you have sworn to...pure insanity !!! ....to enjoy little boys and girls.....even there own children.... and there mothers.....themselves in the rituals.

"Jesus, on the other hand proclaims that "whosoever will, may come" and receive His gift of redemption and that all may "take the water of life freely" (Rev. 22:17). He especially reached out to the blind, the crippled, the mentally challenged and mentally ill, the poor and the unwanted - the very ones Masonry excludes and rejects (as unworthy)."

Jesus Forbid the Bloody Pagan Oaths That Are Required of All Members of Freemasonry In Matthew 5:34-37, He said "But I say to you, make no oath at all either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the grat King. "Nor shall you make an oath on your head for you cannot make one hair white or black, "But let your statement be, 'Yes, yes' or 'No, no', and anything beyond these is of evil."
The oath of the 1st degree of Masonry, that of an Entered Apprentice, concludes with: "...binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my throat cut from ear to ear, my tongue torn out by its roots and buried in the rough sands of the sea at low-water mark where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn oath and obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason, so help me God."

The oath for the 2nd degree of Masonry, that of Fellow Craft, ends as follows: "...binding myself under no less penalty than having my left breast torn open, my heart plucked out, and given as a prey to the wild beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, so help me God..."

The 3rd degree oath, to become a Master Mason, is: "...having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven, so that no more trace or remembrance may be had of so vile and perjured wretch as I..."

The oath to become a Knight of Malta (after taking in hand the upper part of a human skull containing wine): "This pure wine I now take in testimony of my belief in the mortality of the body and the immortality of the soul and may this libation appear as a witness against me both here and hereafter - and as the sins of the world were laid upon the head of the Savior, so may all the sins committed by the person whose skull this was be heaped upon my head, in addition to my own, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate or transgress any obligation that I have heretofore taken, take at this time, or shall at any future period take in relation to any degree of Masonry or order of Knighthood. So help me God."
Each of the above pagan Masonic oaths, except the shriners, which is sworn to Allah, the God of the Qu'ran, and of Muslims, conclude with the words, 'So help me God.' For a Christian to call upon God as a witness to these evil barbaric oaths, as he is voluntarily binding himself to a spirit of fear by agreeing to be murdered by his lodge brothers, or to mutilate and murder any Masonic brother who reveals Masonic secrets, is an incredibly sad and spiritually blind deed, and an abomination to God.

Jesus said in Matthew 10:28: "And fear not them who kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." In 2 Timothy 1:7, the Holy Spirit, writing through Paul tells us: "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
Old 12-25-2010, 08:46 PM

Do you have any supporting documents in regards to your claim of people with disabilities not allowed membership? I can only speak from the experiences I've had in a limited number of lodges but I've met many mason men who have disabilities that limit their ability to do much of the customs and courtesies.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:53 AM

dou have any supporting documents that u ADMIT SUCH ??