Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2010, 07:43 AM

Default Re: Why do Masons hang out in conspiracy forums ?

Europe is becoming unstable, soon it will drop, along with it's conspirator's.
The only reason why the secret societies are hidden, is because you are weak.
Only the weak hides. You have not got the nuts big enough to venture into some places in Europe waving your masonic flag.
Why? Because you are weak. Just like the thousands of people who control the millions. What will you do and where will you hide when the millions wake up.
It's happening quicker than I thought, that's why we have the likes of people like you on these forums, disinfo agents.
How wrong am I about the york rite? lol
How do you know that im not anyone? How do you know that the freemasons have not been infiltrated?
How would you even begin to imagine that there are other secret societies using the same techniques against freemasonry?
You dont.
Enjoy your trip to the very old and wise Europe

Old 12-16-2010, 08:24 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Monkey View Post
The only reason why the secret societies are hidden, is because you are weak.
Only the weak hides. You have not got the nuts big enough to venture into some places in Europe waving your masonic flag.
Actually we are not a secret society nor are we hiding; our places of meeting are quite well known. We're quite open with Masonic membership. I don't plan on waving a flag, I plan on dressing in my Templar outfit and walking down the road.

Quote:
How wrong am I about the york rite? lol
We don't serve the British or Normen's in the York Rite. You have a lot to learn about it. Do research and then come back to play with the adults.

Quote:
How do you know that the freemasons have not been infiltrated?
I have no doubt that some nutcases have joined just so they can try to find something that's not there and/or they get out and then lie, but use their membership to boost their credibility. But when one joins with evil intentions in his heart and mercenary motive, he's a liar to the Lodge, to himself, and to God. This kind of person is a wretch and never to be believed.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:26 AM

Ah yea, what street is that then?
If you dont wish to hide, what street is it then?
Maybe I can contact some paparazzi friends who love this kind of stuff, you could be famous.
I dont recall you walking down my street with a templar dress on.
I thought freemasonry originated from the stone masons?
So, infact you are templar's, that is quite funny, thanks for that
Look, why do you wish to kiss the ass of the royal elite, just so you can hold a status of a knight?
Youre weak. You are probably the kind of person who needs someone to hold your hand, that's why youre in the snake cult.
You are a secret society with secret oaths secret meetings secret rituals secret handshakes.
And you probably, secretly, plan the demise of the United Stated of America and the World. So, you are the enemy and you know it. So does an informed person.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:34 AM

Quote:

Youre weak. You are probably the kind of person who needs someone to hold your hand, that's why youre in the snake cult.
You are a secret society with secret oaths secret meetings secret rituals secret handshakes.
And you probably, secretly, plan the demise of the United Stated of America and the World. So, you are the enemy and you know it. So does an informed person.
Just so I'm clear, is this a snake cult like they dance with snakes and drink poison? Or are you talking about the reptilian alien shape shifters that rule world? Is there a third snake cult that I haven't read about yet? Do tell.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:36 AM

No im talking about the brotherhood of the snake, the oldest secret society in the World, do your research bird brain
Old 12-16-2010, 11:04 AM

I would love to learn more about them.

How did you become so knowledgable? Are you a reptilian shape shifter leaking inside information? :-) Or did you read about them on wikipedia...or even better your 3rd cousin twice removed posted a video on youtube. It's gotta be true right, you read it on the internet.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:36 AM

Dont be so bloody lazy and research.
Who said anything about reptilians other than you?
Are you initiating troll technique 1?
Old 12-16-2010, 02:52 PM

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that the secret society of the brotherhood was in fact different than the people who believe the world is controlled by shapeshifting aliens.

They believe, and are controlled by, reptilian overlords who created humans to mine gold.

Clearly, they are in league with the evils of freemasonry.

Breaking news: Stop giving medical care to children in need and kill your pet iguanas. The lizards are taking over.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:46 AM
KYCH

Quote:
If you dont wish to hide, what street is it then?
I don't know that yet. I'm still in contact with the Gran Segretariat d'Italia, but he hasn't got back to me. It is still a few months away.

Quote:
Maybe I can contact some paparazzi friends who love this kind of stuff, you could be famous.
I prefer my private life nor do I wish to be living famous life, nor do I believe you have friends in reputable media outlets.

Quote:
I dont recall you walking down my street with a templar dress on.
We don't wear dresses. Our uniforms consist of black dress shoes, black socks, black dress pants, white dress shirt, black tie, a double breasted black jacket with crosses embroidered on the sleeve and all buttons have crosses on them, and a chapeau. And you can't forget the sword.

And here is the better question...Why would I be walking down your street?

Quote:
I thought freemasonry originated from the stone masons?

So, infact you are templar's, that is quite funny, thanks for that
I never said that. The Masonic Knights Templar do not claim to be descendants of the Templars from the Crusades. The true name is "Order of the Temple", but we say Knights Templar in commemoration of their noble Christian deeds.

The history of Freemasonry from what it was in antiquity to the creation of the Grand Lode of England is very foggy. Documents are lost or destroyed, oral tradition is lost or changed with time, and so on.

There is no solid evidence that connects the two over the centuries from the banishment of the Templars to the creation of the Grand Lodge of England.

Quote:
You're weak. You are probably the kind of person who needs someone to hold your hand, that's why youre in the snake cult.
Nah, I'm quite independent (as my ex-girlfriend constantly reminds me of). Nor is the Freemasons a snake cult.

Quote:
We're a private society. Secret societies hide their membership (we obviously don't) and their meeting locations (again, obviously we don't). Our modes of recognition are the only thing we hold secret. If we were so secret why can you find so much about us on the Internet?

Quote:
Actually I am a staunch conservative patriot and veteran of this country. I take pride in my active citizenship.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:55 PM

You actually went out of your way to write all that?
You are a templar order.
Tell me street, and i'll show you what a camera and a few juiced cousins can do.
On the internet, yea, thanks to all those who are exposing your kiss the ass of the royal elite. Honestly, I thank them all, for their time and for being so persistent.
You know the difference between you and me?