Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-16-2010, 09:48 AM
Phantom Monkey's Avatar
Phantom Monkey Phantom Monkey is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13
Default Re: Nine Eleven


Can a person spew as much BS as you have right now? (meant for Brice, the expert?)
Yes they can, exeptions like Obama Bin Bush.
You should enroll as a comedian, you'd have more luck there.
Because right now im laughing at you

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-16-2010, 11:00 AM
brice_fallsteen brice_fallsteen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 52
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Monkey View Post
Can a person spew as much BS as you have right now? (meant for Brice, the expert?)
Yes they can, exeptions like Obama Bin Bush.
You should enroll as a comedian, you'd have more luck there.
Because right now im laughing at you
I never claimed to be an expert about September 11th conspiracy theories or anything else. I do, however, rely on other experts who are studied and knowledgable in their field.

I'm glad that's laughable for you. Instead of laughing, and attacking me personally, you should try to produce some substantial and verifiable evidence to contradict any of the statements I made.

And no, your statement, or the statements of any other nutjobs on youtube or wikipedia, probably does not constitute substantial or verifiable evidence.

You may believe something all you like, even when it flies in the face of logic and common sense, but that does not make it true.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Phantom Monkey's Avatar
Phantom Monkey Phantom Monkey is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13
Default Re: Nine Eleven

It's not me, just me, lol, where the hell have you been, under a rock?
The World knows the truth. Dont underestimate people.
Never underestimate the human spirit and it's determination for truth.
Now why would I waste my personal time to counter the manure that you have dropped? I know the truth, so do most of the members here, deal with it
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-16-2010, 02:27 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
You may state it as many times as you like, that does not make it true.
Hmmm....so you seriously think, in your own mind. And, not in another person's opinion, it was just a coincidence?

If you know your American history, you have to go far as back as the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1960's. Honestly, even though, both Russia and the United States were fighting for Supremacy for being the "Superpowers" of the world, there was also a man name Bin Laden, whom we are all now familiar with. I am sure, if 9/11 didn't ever happen, this man would not be a household name.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-16-2010, 02:31 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
I never claimed to be an expert about September 11th conspiracy theories or anything else. I do, however, rely on other experts who are studied and knowledgable in their field.

I'm glad that's laughable for you. Instead of laughing, and attacking me personally, you should try to produce some substantial and verifiable evidence to contradict any of the statements I made.

And no, your statement, or the statements of any other nutjobs on youtube or wikipedia, probably does not constitute substantial or verifiable evidence.

You may believe something all you like, even when it flies in the face of logic and common sense, but that does not make it true.
You cannot truly rely on those sources (i.e. Youtube, Leakipedia, and other news sources). They are there simply to manipulate you to believe otherwise. You have to go straight to the source. The people that were involved. Of course, none of us have spoken directly to those who were involved. Because, they will "deny" all they want. And, trying to get the truth out of them, is like picking teeth from a gay goat.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-16-2010, 03:05 PM
brice_fallsteen brice_fallsteen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 52
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
You cannot truly rely on those sources (i.e. Youtube, Leakipedia, and other news sources). They are there simply to manipulate you to believe otherwise. You have to go straight to the source. The people that were involved. Of course, none of us have spoken directly to those who were involved. Because, they will "deny" all they want. And, trying to get the truth out of them, is like picking teeth from a gay goat.
No, I fully agree with you that youtube, wikipedia ect are not credible sources of information. I was mentioning them in jest due to the credibility that they have with so many.

I have no doubts that I do not, and never will, know exactly what happened on 9/11. It's not likely that anyone does, or ever will. I believe that due to our 24 hour news cycle, and a society of instant gratification, that many things were reported and stated to be true that probably weren't. A mistake doesn't mean that there's a conspiracy. The Government being secretive doesn't mean they were involved, or orchestrated, the September 11th attacks. Maybe there were/are loopholes in our national security (obviously) that they do not want to broadcast.

Do I think that Islamic Extremists planned and executed 9/11? Yes, completely. Do I think it was a fluke that they were as successful as they were? Yes, completely. There are many instances where their planned attacks were not successful, and never successful to the degree of destruction caused on September 11th.

I'm familiar with the history of Bin Laden, US support, and the USSR. I'm of the opinion when you have money, motive, and a fanatical dedication that anything is possible. Not to drag out the religious scape goat but when you questions people's religion and the foundation of their beliefs they are capable of anything.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-16-2010, 03:24 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
No, I fully agree with you that youtube, wikipedia ect are not credible sources of information. I was mentioning them in jest due to the credibility that they have with so many.

I have no doubts that I do not, and never will, know exactly what happened on 9/11. It's not likely that anyone does, or ever will. I believe that due to our 24 hour news cycle, and a society of instant gratification, that many things were reported and stated to be true that probably weren't. A mistake doesn't mean that there's a conspiracy. The Government being secretive doesn't mean they were involved, or orchestrated, the September 11th attacks. Maybe there were/are loopholes in our national security (obviously) that they do not want to broadcast.

Do I think that Islamic Extremists planned and executed 9/11? Yes, completely. Do I think it was a fluke that they were as successful as they were? Yes, completely. There are many instances where their planned attacks were not successful, and never successful to the degree of destruction caused on September 11th.

I'm familiar with the history of Bin Laden, US support, and the USSR. I'm of the opinion when you have money, motive, and a fanatical dedication that anything is possible. Not to drag out the religious scape goat but when you questions people's religion and the foundation of their beliefs they are capable of anything.
As I mentioned here on one of my threads, "I truly believe that 9/11 was just a theater for those who were actually "pulling the strings". And, it may seem like a coward and Unamerican "act of terrorism". It was our own government that was "pulling those strings" all along. And, causing this "theater" to not have an "ending", as they had wanted it to. JMO
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-16-2010, 04:31 PM
brice_fallsteen brice_fallsteen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 52
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
As I mentioned here on one of my threads, "I truly believe that 9/11 was just a theater for those who were actually "pulling the strings". And, it may seem like a coward and Unamerican "act of terrorism". It was our own government that was "pulling those strings" all along. And, causing this "theater" to not have an "ending", as they had wanted it to. JMO
That's your opinion, and it's great to question everything, but on this we don't agree.

I don't think that anyone knows all the details that went into planning September 11th, or the logistics in pulling it off. I do believe that the government knows more than what they are telling, and haven't been 100 percent open and honest about what happened. I just haven't found any credible evidence to believe that it's all a giant hoax or was part of a master plan.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-16-2010, 05:50 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
That's your opinion, and it's great to question everything, but on this we don't agree.

I don't think that anyone knows all the details that went into planning September 11th, or the logistics in pulling it off. I do believe that the government knows more than what they are telling, and haven't been 100 percent open and honest about what happened. I just haven't found any credible evidence to believe that it's all a giant hoax or was part of a master plan.
It's the DETAILS people need to know, Brice. It's the "History" of what lead it to where it became to be. They say, "History seems to repeat itself". And, I am sure, this wasn't the first time this occurred. Remember in 1993, when the World Trade Center was "bombed"? Of course, that was "staged". The history has to go back to 1963....toward the end of the newly JFK Administration.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-19-2010, 10:28 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
It should be fairly obviously why I'm posting on a conspiracy forum. For those that missed it, let me break it down.

Someone posted a video with the same outlandish claims that have been debunked time and time again. I responded to that video by providing explanations and answers to the "questions" the subject of the video had.

What video was provided by SOMEONE with the same outlandish claims and how were they debunked time and time again?

Kindly provide the video and the explanations that you provided regarding the questions contained within the video.

I have no idea if they knew exactly where to crash the plans to destroy the buildings. Do you have direct knowledge that the terrorists knew exactly where to impact?

No. I do not have direct knowledge about the so-called 911 terrorists.

This is what I know.

The plan was to fly aircraft into buildings that would be remote controlled from the ground and hit their targets with precision. It did not involve terrorists.


Using their history of attacks worldwide, I would say it's a logical assumption that the collapse was some what of a coincidence.

I would say that your logic is illogical.

If you feel it possible for the government to produce such an elaborate hoax, and keep it relatively hidden, why is it so hard to believe that a terrorist network could use readily available information on the internet, specialized education programs, and so called "sleeper agents" to launch such an attack?

Ah, but the government hasn't kept it hidden.

It's called the 911 truth movement.

Apparenlty, the terrorists trained at airports within our country. I suppose this is what you refer to as specialized education programs.

Asking questions is great. Dismissing answers because they don't line up with what you believe is not.
Look pal, I ask plenty of questions and I'm the last to dismiss any answers.

Take your unfounded accusations elsewhere.


The terrorist knew exactly where to strike the towers to make them crumble to pieces.

Or, could it be that they were guided missiles?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-19-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.