Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2010, 08:20 AM

Default Re: Abovetopsecret is a COINTELPRO disinfo operation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Hmmmm....if I told you the truth, I would be banned?
No. At least, not unless you did so with insolence and/or malice toward those on the site you were attempting to tell.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
FYI, the definition of insolent is ARROGANT.
dictionary.com/insolent
–adjective
boldly rude or disrespectful; contemptuously impertinent; insulting

Quote:
Please go back to your forum or I will ban you for being insolent.
As previously stated several times, all I'm doing is attempting to correct misconceptions (sometimes purposeful lies) that have been posted here about our site.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koomz View Post
Just type the atlanteanconspiracy into google. Wether ATS is a disinfo site or not I'm still rather suspicious of it.
The first page of returns shows the unauthorized promotion of the book on ATS: The Atlantean Conspiracy

I'm not finding any other search return that describe ATS in a negative way, except this one, apparently by the author: The Atlantean Conspiracy: Above Top Secret .com is Owned and Operated by Masons -- who is clearly upset for being banned for the unauthorized promotion. He wasn't banned for his ideas, he was banned for breaking the rules (for which he agreed when signing up). Had he approached us first, we would have found a way (which we do many times) to help him discuss his work without coming across as gratuitous self-promotion to our members.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:36 AM

Quote:
I came across a section that was saying something along the lines of "please avoid abovetopsecret.com as there is evidence to show it may be runned by masons.
What is that evidence?

I'm the CEO of the company that owns the site, and many will corroborate that I've never even been in a Masonic hall, I'm against the religiously-steeped ritualistic organization that they are. Our other C-level executives -- and anyone else with influence over company matters -- have no Masonic connections.

Where confusion may come into play is that, in our "Secret Societies" forum, we afford Masons equal opportunity to defend their cult/organization -- as long as they do so with civility and decorum. Those who are vehemently anti-mason look at that fact (not realizing that forum represents less than 2% of all our traffic) and assume we either favor Masons, or are beholding to Masons in some way. Neither is true.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:45 AM

Prove to me that none of you are masons.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Prove to me that none of you are masons.
It's incumbent upon those making accusations that carry aspersions to supply the supporting evidence. However, given the veracity of those who enjoy making up unfavorable stories about ATS, evidence appears to be something no one actually wants -- favoring instead lies, innuendo, and misinformation.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:45 AM

Arrow Re: Abovetopsecret is a COINTELPRO disinfo operation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
It's incumbent upon those making accusations that carry aspersions to supply the supporting evidence. However, given the veracity of those who enjoy making up unfavorable stories about ATS, evidence appears to be something no one actually wants -- favoring instead lies, innuendo, and misinformation.
Dude, I'm not favouring anyone. All I said was that I'm suspicious of ATS. I'd like all the evidence suggesting the site is runned by masons as much as I would like evidence to counter it. Will you supply it?
Old 12-20-2010, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Will you supply it?
How does one prove a negative? Can you prove you are not a Mason? If so, how would you?

I've already said that all those responsible for the operation of the site are not associated now, nor ever, with any Masonic organization. As the parent company has been registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, any false statement by a corporate officer (me) about about the nature of ownership/management is a violation of SEC statutes, with significant penalties associated.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:43 AM

Smile Re: Abovetopsecret is a COINTELPRO disinfo operation

I can assure I'm not a freemason and no, I can't prove that. I thought it'd be interesting to see if you could prove that ATS is not controlled by freemasons or even the CIA. For all I know cc is controlled by a government agency. So would you recommend ATS to me? If so, Why?
Old 12-20-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
I thought it'd be interesting to see if you could prove that ATS is not controlled by freemasons or even the CIA.
The only "proof" of such a negative is my prior statements, and the potential SEC penalties we'd face in regards to a corporate officer lying about the company ownership/control.

Quote:
So would you recommend ATS to me? If so, Why?
My intent here is to respond to false allegations and misconceptions, not to promote our site.