Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2010, 04:08 PM

Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Post Coast to coast

I really hate to burst anyones ignorant bliss bubble. but coast to coast is fake, like wrestling is fake! they (coast to coast) read off script! there fake, like rush limba is! yes, art bell was in on it, and so is the new guy (George Noorey?)! the phone call interviews are fake, and %50 of all callers are fake as well! now lets all start the debate on the great a.m. radio scandle and its implications and greater purpose. Brainwashing, for instance, is one thing that comes to mind. but ultimate power comes to mind as well as a far greater answer! -yours truly, the divine A.C.

Last edited by cbluemagica : 05-18-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: Coast to coast

Wrestling is real! So too is the Anti-Christ! Wouldn't you agree dear friend?
Old 05-12-2010, 06:03 PM

Arrow Re: Coast to coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Wrestling is real! So too is the Anti-Christ! Wouldn't you agree dear friend?
i could agree with no greater truth on the A.C. matter. but sadly wrestling is indeed fake. but on a side note, have you had the rare honor to read my latest post : "16th chappel easter egg"? its quite the eye opener and small testimant to my divine nature of power! i swear i should write a book one day. as the atlantians use to say, --Eh, ill get around to it...--. you know what i mean ted? -yours truly, the divine A.C.!

Last edited by cbluemagica : 05-12-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:32 AM
Hyper M0derator

Maybe your not the AC after all, my mistake. But yea wrestling is so real! They break chairs over each other, it's so obviously real!

.....yes I do know what you mean!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:14 PM

all i can say to you is google it... google doesnt lie and niether do i. wrestling is fake! also, dont use bing. it was made by microsoft. i dont trust them -yours truly, the real life A.C.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:59 PM

well...wrestling is fake to an extent...a fall from 20 feet is still a fall from 20 feet no matter how you look at it. The chairs are real too, believe it or not. You can sit in them and use them as a weapon. You just have to learn how to take a hit, in the same way you learned how to walk...you gotta fall a few times! They still "blade" themselves so they bleed when hit...thats still a cut, we all know paper cuts are the worst!!!

Injuries do really happen, a move goes wrong, people arent in the right place, arms, legs, necks do get broken. I was a lighting guy for WWE for a little over 2 years and saw some of the dumbest skits. I've seen some of the most poorly exectuted moves with real consequences. But since we are on the topic about what is fake...do you really think napolean dynomite is an actual person? Did you think the matrix actually happened? The labrinthe isnt really a place and Bambi's mom didnt really die....got it?
Old 12-01-2010, 02:19 PM

Send a message via MSN to moondoggy2 Send a message via Yahoo to moondoggy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbluemagica View Post
I really hate to burst anyones ignorant bliss bubble. but coast to coast is fake, like wrestling is fake! they (coast to coast) read off script! there fake, like rush limba is! yes, art bell was in on it, and so is the new guy (George Noorey?)! the phone call interviews are fake, and %50 of all callers are fake as well! now lets all start the debate on the great a.m. radio scandle and its implications and greater purpose. Brainwashing, for instance, is one thing that comes to mind. but ultimate power comes to mind as well as a far greater answer! -yours truly, the divine A.C.
I won't 100% agree with you. But yes, a lot of the stuff that I hear on Coast To Coast AM is very questionable. I have very little doubt that the hosts and producers of that show do have ulterior motives. World domination? Maybe not. But certainly feeding a lot of misinformation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by moondoggy2 : 12-01-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggy2 View Post
I won't 100% agree with you. But yes, a lot of the stuff that I hear on Coast To Coast AM is very questionable. I have very little doubt that the hosts and producers of that show do have ulterior motives. World domination? Maybe not. But certainly feeding a lot of misinformation.
I love that radio programme. And, I still listen to it online now. Whether it's disinformational or just plain "misinformation". It's no difference to equate on the fact, we get our news the same way. Disinformational and misinformed.
But in this case with Coast to Coast, it brings new topics to the table, and makes you think. What does the news do for you? Besides, making your mind corrupted and disinformed.