Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-16-2010, 03:05 PM
brice_fallsteen brice_fallsteen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 52
Default Re: Nine Eleven


Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
You cannot truly rely on those sources (i.e. Youtube, Leakipedia, and other news sources). They are there simply to manipulate you to believe otherwise. You have to go straight to the source. The people that were involved. Of course, none of us have spoken directly to those who were involved. Because, they will "deny" all they want. And, trying to get the truth out of them, is like picking teeth from a gay goat.
No, I fully agree with you that youtube, wikipedia ect are not credible sources of information. I was mentioning them in jest due to the credibility that they have with so many.

I have no doubts that I do not, and never will, know exactly what happened on 9/11. It's not likely that anyone does, or ever will. I believe that due to our 24 hour news cycle, and a society of instant gratification, that many things were reported and stated to be true that probably weren't. A mistake doesn't mean that there's a conspiracy. The Government being secretive doesn't mean they were involved, or orchestrated, the September 11th attacks. Maybe there were/are loopholes in our national security (obviously) that they do not want to broadcast.

Do I think that Islamic Extremists planned and executed 9/11? Yes, completely. Do I think it was a fluke that they were as successful as they were? Yes, completely. There are many instances where their planned attacks were not successful, and never successful to the degree of destruction caused on September 11th.

I'm familiar with the history of Bin Laden, US support, and the USSR. I'm of the opinion when you have money, motive, and a fanatical dedication that anything is possible. Not to drag out the religious scape goat but when you questions people's religion and the foundation of their beliefs they are capable of anything.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-16-2010, 03:24 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
No, I fully agree with you that youtube, wikipedia ect are not credible sources of information. I was mentioning them in jest due to the credibility that they have with so many.

I have no doubts that I do not, and never will, know exactly what happened on 9/11. It's not likely that anyone does, or ever will. I believe that due to our 24 hour news cycle, and a society of instant gratification, that many things were reported and stated to be true that probably weren't. A mistake doesn't mean that there's a conspiracy. The Government being secretive doesn't mean they were involved, or orchestrated, the September 11th attacks. Maybe there were/are loopholes in our national security (obviously) that they do not want to broadcast.

Do I think that Islamic Extremists planned and executed 9/11? Yes, completely. Do I think it was a fluke that they were as successful as they were? Yes, completely. There are many instances where their planned attacks were not successful, and never successful to the degree of destruction caused on September 11th.

I'm familiar with the history of Bin Laden, US support, and the USSR. I'm of the opinion when you have money, motive, and a fanatical dedication that anything is possible. Not to drag out the religious scape goat but when you questions people's religion and the foundation of their beliefs they are capable of anything.
As I mentioned here on one of my threads, "I truly believe that 9/11 was just a theater for those who were actually "pulling the strings". And, it may seem like a coward and Unamerican "act of terrorism". It was our own government that was "pulling those strings" all along. And, causing this "theater" to not have an "ending", as they had wanted it to. JMO
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-16-2010, 04:31 PM
brice_fallsteen brice_fallsteen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 52
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
As I mentioned here on one of my threads, "I truly believe that 9/11 was just a theater for those who were actually "pulling the strings". And, it may seem like a coward and Unamerican "act of terrorism". It was our own government that was "pulling those strings" all along. And, causing this "theater" to not have an "ending", as they had wanted it to. JMO
That's your opinion, and it's great to question everything, but on this we don't agree.

I don't think that anyone knows all the details that went into planning September 11th, or the logistics in pulling it off. I do believe that the government knows more than what they are telling, and haven't been 100 percent open and honest about what happened. I just haven't found any credible evidence to believe that it's all a giant hoax or was part of a master plan.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-16-2010, 05:50 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
That's your opinion, and it's great to question everything, but on this we don't agree.

I don't think that anyone knows all the details that went into planning September 11th, or the logistics in pulling it off. I do believe that the government knows more than what they are telling, and haven't been 100 percent open and honest about what happened. I just haven't found any credible evidence to believe that it's all a giant hoax or was part of a master plan.
It's the DETAILS people need to know, Brice. It's the "History" of what lead it to where it became to be. They say, "History seems to repeat itself". And, I am sure, this wasn't the first time this occurred. Remember in 1993, when the World Trade Center was "bombed"? Of course, that was "staged". The history has to go back to 1963....toward the end of the newly JFK Administration.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-20-2010, 04:52 AM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Well, that would be nice if the government did tell us who was responsible for 9/11. But yet, they haven't answered the $1M dollar question: Who really killed JFK? So, if they refuse to answer that. Then obviously, they refused to answer who killed thousands on 9/11.

(I think we, the American people, know that answer...right?)
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-21-2010, 07:58 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yeah, it would be real nice if the "criminal elements" within the US government and otherwise told us that they were responsible for 911.

I have no clue why you believe that the government refuses to answer who killed JFK.

They answered that question decades ago just the same as they have told us who was responsible for 911.
Because, they are obviously hiding something that happened on that day on the Grassy Knoll. I can't pin-point exactly what they're hiding. But it isn't the truth, that's for sure.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-23-2010, 05:23 AM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Really, the "rogue" CIA is hiding something about JFK's assassination.

My.

Who would have known this had you not brought it to our attention.
C'mon, I am sure the CIA isn't the only federal agency that was involved in that so-called JFK conspiracy. Perhaps, the FBI, and who know's .... perhaps, the Vice President, too!
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-23-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-24-2010, 08:30 AM
brice_fallsteen brice_fallsteen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 52
Default Re: Nine Eleven

In an effort to steer this thread back on topic.... Did anyone catch the Jesse Ventura show about the pentagon attack? I'm not sure how much, if any of it, was newer content but he did raise some interesting points.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-26-2010, 09:00 AM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Nine Eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
In an effort to steer this thread back on topic.... Did anyone catch the Jesse Ventura show about the pentagon attack? I'm not sure how much, if any of it, was newer content but he did raise some interesting points.

I saw bits of that, and its just the same old crap everyone else is "theorizing".
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-26-2010, 07:01 PM
brice_fallsteen brice_fallsteen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 52
Default Re: Nine Eleven

So you don't put much stock in what was on the show?

While he didn't have a lot of substantial evidence, I felt the pictures he showed and the absence of an airplane a lot more convincing than most theories that I've heard about the World Trade Center buildings.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.