Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2010, 01:46 AM

Default Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order!

Since I work this board free of charge, it appears to me that a thank you might be befitting from someone on the staff of Crowd Gather and/or Club Conspiracy, cause, as far as I'm concerned, it's not like they're doing me a favor.

It's more like I'm doing them a FAVOR and the FAVOR that I've been extending them is over.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of the members of CC!

It's been grand!

I'm out.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-24-2010 at 01:55 AM.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:22 AM

Default Re: Seems a Thank You Might Be in Order!

I'm reminded of an old saying..

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Isn't that how it goes?
Old 12-26-2010, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Since I work this board free of charge, it appears to me that a thank you might be befitting from someone on the staff of Crowd Gather and/or Club Conspiracy, cause, as far as I'm concerned, it's not like they're doing me a favor.

It's more like I'm doing them a FAVOR and the FAVOR that I've been extending them is over.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of the members of CC!

It's been grand!

I'm out.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Hmmm...no offense, but if you knew you were doing this for free of charge? What were you expecting in return? A pat on the back? I mean, I would have done this for free, just for the sake of "enjoying good company". But it seems to me that you're just complaining that you didn't get everything you wanted for Christmas. lol (j/k)
Old 12-26-2010, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
I'm reminded of an old saying..

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Isn't that how it goes?
Obviously, you are referring to yourself.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Hmmm...no offense, but if you knew you were doing this for free of charge? What were you expecting in return? A pat on the back? I mean, I would have done this for free, just for the sake of "enjoying good company". But it seems to me that you're just complaining that you didn't get everything you wanted for Christmas. lol (j/k)
No offense, pal, but I wouldn't allow you to moderate CC free of charge and/or for compensation because you're not qualified; however, I am and I moderate this board FREE OR CHARGE due to my passion for the various subject matters contained within and I expect neither a pat on the back or compensation for same.

I have nothing but deep regard and respect for Sanjay Sabini, Mizfish and all those connected to CC for allowing me this opportunity.

FYI, you might have a Christmas "wish list," but I don't.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-26-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:58 PM

Quote:
No offense, pal, but I wouldn't allow you to moderate CC free of charge and/or for compensation because you're not qualified; however, I am and I moderate this board FREE OR CHARGE due to my passion for the various subject matters contained within and I expect neither a pat on the back or compensation for same.

I have nothing but deep regard and respect for Sanjay Sabini, Mizfish and all those connected to CC for allowing me this opportunity.

FYI, you might have a Christmas "wish list," but I don't.
You don't expect a pat on the back or compensation, but you created this thread asking for a thank you. Typically people are given compensation, respect, admiration, or a pat on the back when their peers and superiors feel they have earned one. While the squeaky wheel may get the grease, no one misses the squeak when it's gone.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
You don't expect a pat on the back or compensation, but you created this thread asking for a thank you. Typically people are given compensation, respect, admiration, or a pat on the back when their peers and superiors feel they have earned one. While the squeaky wheel may get the grease, no one misses the squeak when it's gone.
I didn't ask for a thank you.

I said a thank you might be in order.

There is a difference.

Learn it.

Neither did I ask for compensation or a pat on the back.

I have all the respect and admiration I need from Mizfish, Sanjay Sabini and my peers.

However, that's not what this thread is about, but appears to me this is what you want to make it about.

FYI, Sanjay Sabini, Mizfish or anyone else connected with CC are not my superiors.

That would be what you think and your thinking would be wrong.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-26-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:10 PM

Quote:
I didn't ask for a thank you.

I said a thank you might be in order.

There is a difference.

Learn it.

Neither did I ask for compensation or a pat on the back.

I have all the respect and admiration I need from Mizfish, Sanjay Sabini and my peers.

However, that's not what this thread is about, but appears to me this is what you want to make it about.

FYI, Sanjay Sabini, Mizfish or anyone else connected with CC are not my superiors.

That would be what you think and your thinking would be wrong.
So you created a thread, stating that YOU feel one is in order...but you aren't asking for one. I guess that's like saying I feel a raise is in order...but I'm not asking for one. Makes a lot of sense.

Your last two sentences are a little confusing. You say FYI this guy and that guy are my superiors. Then you say "That would be what you think your thinking would be wrong." So I'm wrong? Or they are your superiors? They either are, or they aren't...hard to be both.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-26-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:45 PM

Quote:
So you created a thread, stating that YOU feel one is in order...but you aren't asking for one. I guess that's like saying I feel a raise is in order...but I'm not asking for one. Makes a lot of sense.

Your last two sentences are a little confusing. You say FYI this guy and that guy are my superiors. Then you say "That would be what you think your thinking would be wrong." So I'm wrong? Or they are your superiors? They either are, or they aren't...hard to be both.
FYI, I never said this guy and that guy are my superiors.

You are banned for false accusations.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:48 PM

Quote:

Like I said, I don't have any superiors.