Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2010, 08:23 PM

Default Re: Free info on the mason's codes/numbers part 2

hello, Blue Angel.
Just having a chat.. no threats...hope u been ok, and had a fine Christmas.
We had ham only, trying to reduce !!!
I hope u stay...

seems this no baby want discuss Jabaulon.. keeps advoiding the subject...

If this baby mason 2 does believe in JESUS.. which i dout, he want long. he must be a new member.. they suck it out at the 2nd for sure. If going to church... they done sucked it out and got him hoodwinked...and king queen baby no 1 too !!

U see, by oath, they can not discuss..JABOULON...

I dont hate noboby, that makes me unstable..

U said u were abused, MY ,2 nieces and a nephew by a madman sadistic,pedophile ex brother in law 33rd mason freak abused them...
and this king baby says now i know what it is instead of damn man, im sorry. He for sure endorces what is going on. squesh a bug !!!

Trust me, im on ur side..
son of bitc*** that messed with u, i guarentee were sorry ass masons...
CIA, FBI, alll the aphabets are full of the rot, as these 2 here. or could be 1 doing the socket puppetry

Old 12-26-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
hello, Blue Angel.
Just having a chat.. no threats...hope u been ok, and had a fine Christmas.
We had ham only, trying to reduce !!!
I hope u stay...

seems this no baby want discuss Jabaulon.. keeps advoiding the subject...

If this baby mason 2 does believe in JESUS.. which i dout, he want long. he must be a new member.. they suck it out at the 2nd for sure. If going to church... they done sucked it out and got him hoodwinked...and king queen baby no 1 too !!

U see, by oath, they can not discuss..JABOULON...

I dont hate noboby, that makes me unstable..

U said u were abused, MY ,2 nieces and a nephew by a madman sadistic,pedophile ex brother in law 33rd mason freak abused them...
and this king baby says now i know what it is instead of damn man, im sorry. He for sure endorces what is going on. squesh a bug !!!

Trust me, im on ur side..
son of bitc*** that messed with u, i guarentee were sorry ass masons...
CIA, FBI, alll the aphabets are full of the rot, as these 2 here. or could be 1 doing the socket puppetry
I hear your chat.

No threats determined as it should be.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
There are several threads where Jboy has posted multiple things that i assume copied off of google...I'm not sure what any of it has to do with freemasonry though. Or if he has any substantial evidence to back it up. Doing a quick search it looked like he just posted the first few pages he found.

Those people may tell a somewhat entertaining story, and even believe it, but there was a time people believed the world was flat...didn't make it true.
WHEN MASONIC COMMANDERS, AUTHORS....90 DEGREE MASONS, 33RD MASONS .. They are all wrong and u are correct. a NOBODY FROM NOWHERE>> Who are u trying to fool a child of 3 ???
u are one dumb ass

Last edited by JBoy : 12-27-2010 at 07:50 AM. Reason: this is the MOst ignorent statement i have ever heard.. this it here is truly making history as a pure 100% dumb ass
Old 12-27-2010, 02:15 AM
FR33DOM

Brilliant Jboy, just brilliant. You are wasting too much time with the puppet masons who surf all good forums. All from behind the curtains. How can you tell a puppet he is a brown tongue for the criminal elite? Keep up the good work Jboy. Just get them to sing their favourite song "Puppet on a String"
Old 12-27-2010, 07:47 AM

Hello there ole chap...lol !!!
I must be hitting some nerves !!!!

I love a fight !!!

Take care, my friend !!!
Old 12-27-2010, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
WHEN MASONIC COMMANDERS, AUTHORS....90 DEGREE MASONS, 33RD MASONS .. They are all wrong and u are correct. a NOBODY FROM NOWHERE>> Who are u trying to fool a child of 3 ???
u are one dumb ass

Originally Posted by brice_fallsteen View Post
There are several threads where Jboy has posted multiple things that i assume copied off of google...I'm not sure what any of it has to do with freemasonry though. Or if he has any substantial evidence to back it up. Doing a quick search it looked like he just posted the first few pages he found.

Those people may tell a somewhat entertaining story, and even believe it, but there was a time people believed the world was flat...didn't make it true...

WTF kind of statement is this???

i might add. this is the most dumb ass statement i have ever heard.
google directs u to websites. u cant copy pages on google..i guess u could. what the hell are u ??..how stupid !!!!...for ur information.. google gives wbsites..on these websites are articles,stories... and for ur amazement some of these people just might be telling the truth. all millions cant be wrong. especially ex masons, phd.,masters...doctors...go back to flying kites.
tell ur mom to educate u..

Last edited by JBoy : 12-27-2010 at 07:59 AM.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
Brilliant Jboy, just brilliant. You are wasting too much time with the puppet masons who surf all good forums. All from behind the curtains. How can you tell a puppet he is a brown tongue for the criminal elite? Keep up the good work Jboy. Just get them to sing their favourite song "Puppet on a String"
You got one part right, he's wasting a lot of time. It's a shame he doesn't devote as much time and energy into being a productive part of society as he spends on being a basket-case.

For the record my favorite song is Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen, not "Puppet on a String." He's pretty good you, check him out sometime.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
You got one part right, he's wasting a lot of time. It's a shame he doesn't devote as much time and energy into being a productive part of society as he spends on being a basket-case.

For the record my favorite song is Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen, not "Puppet on a String." He's pretty good you, check him out sometime.
Why am i wasting time ??.....u jealous ??
u copy my words. u are the non productive.. what do u add to this forum ???00000000000000.. My info is for the ones that are unaware of masonic evilness..