Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2010, 02:06 AM

Default The Christ Conspiracy: Part II

We are so familiar of how the Bible portrays us to believe in God and his Creation. Matter of fact, it is one of the many reasons, why I am so incredulous about the issue. Of course, it is one of the many controversies that surrounds this so-called "The Greates Story Ever Sold".

First, I vaguely doubt both Adam & Eve were the first humans here. Also, I don't seriously believe that with all these Religions we have in this world, we have just one "God". I will even go as far as saying that, I believe that the Christians "created" God. And, He really never existed in the first place. It was just a set-up. A stage that was to be "presented" the the world for many million years to come. It's like this scenerio, that I have come very familiar with: Problem-Reaction-Solution.

It goes like this, I am sure that back in the early 1990's, when the United States decided to attack Saddam Hussein in Kuwait. It was because, they (The United States) wanted to take him out. But obviously, history shows that the United States failed to do so. It was the government that needed an excuse, so they created a "problem". They knew they would eventually get support from the American people. And, the news invertly distorted the war, and made it us believe we had a reason to go in there. Well, that part is true. It wasn't really about "taking out Saddam" at all. Matter of fact, it was about the oil. And, only about the oil. But the United States government didn't want their people (the American people) to know that. So, they created a war within a war in itself.
Once the American people went along, after wondering why and if their government was going to do anything about it (Reaction), the government assured they would take out Saddam in what was known as "Operation Desert Storm".
Now, when they knew they had failed (even though, they have claimed they won the war - without taking out Saddam.), they knew the American people wanted answers. And, fast. So, they gave us a "Resolution". And, vowed they would not stop until Saddam was killed. What, that was like 12 years later? (When son Bush wanted to embrassed his father since he was the one who failed to kill Saddam in the first place.)

What's the moral of the story?

Well, it seems that we have faced the same dilemma in the Holy Bible -again, The Greates Story Ever Sold. There are plenty of these "Problem-Reaction-Solution" scenerios in there. Even the authors who wrote those "books" were manipulative. They wanted to only tell what "they" wanted us to read. And, they knew that once word got around, every Christians and other religions would follow through.

It makes you wonder why we have all these Religions in the first place. But yet, one God? One God for each religion?
Something tells me that it has been known for centuries, it is commonly known around the world as "The Greates Story Ever Sold".