Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2005, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Masonic/Illuminati In Your Face In Israel. Jerry Golden Report...

From my own understanding the compass and square denote the "rational" basis of God for many. That you can measure God through the archetypal background of numbers which many believe are the very language of God. A bit like the "red shift" background radiation of the Universe.

A more modern day representation would be an economic rationalist at his computer with spread sheet in hand looking to the heavens in a moment of bliss.

Old 09-16-2010, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
The Golden Report has some interesting stuff, doesnt TB, especially that supreme court building.

You know, I am going to continue to pest you good people until I get an answer, to repeat:

What is the true meaning of the Compass and the G? Come on all you Mason experts out there. I could never find the meaning myself by surfin.
Stranger,
I am a Freemason and a Christian and have been for years. I have moved up very quickly in the ranking and studied for hours the significant symbolism. I am very close to people at the top of our organization and am as familiar with these answers as anyone I know. Many of my fellow Masonic Leaders are themselves Jews (some even Zionists).

First of all, I WILL NOT argue with anyone in defense of the Order or it's symbolism any more than I would argue in defense of God and His Law. They stand for themselves as cornerstones of multigenerational truth. The reason the Ceremonies and Symbolisms of Freemasonry are kept proprietary is to preserve their integrity and truths from distortions. This doesn't stop cults or other perverted organizations from adopting it's symbols in an attempt to clandest the image and symbolism of it's true purpose. This, of course, leads to theoratitions and conspiratist from making assumptions as you have done here, but that is understandable.

I would be glad to answer any questions you have within the realm of my obligation if anyone would like to email me directly.

tshaifley@yahoo.com

Tim
Old 09-16-2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
The Golden Report has some interesting stuff, doesnt TB, especially that supreme court building.

You know, I am going to continue to pest you good people until I get an answer, to repeat:

What is the true meaning of the Compass and the G? Come on all you Mason experts out there. I could never find the meaning myself by surfin.
I am a Freemason and a Christian. I can say that most of the statements on this thread couldn't be more wrong. If anyone would be interested in emailing me personally, I would be glad to innumerate.

tshaifley@yahoo.com
Old 11-11-2010, 08:47 PM

For ALL christian masons, Who is BAAL ?? ...Jabalon ?????
Old 12-29-2010, 09:00 AM

Baal is a Judeo-Christian demon. In the Masonic Royal Arch Degree ritual (13th degree in the Scottish Rite)8th,York the sacred god of Freemasonry is revealed as Jah-Bal-On or Jahbuhlun. BUL = Baal, so the world is run by BAAL

The demon Bael, from Collin de Plancy's Dictionnaire infernal (1862)