Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-29-2010, 04:07 AM
Mike Lee's Avatar
Mike Lee Mike Lee is offline
Tells it like it is
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southeast & Rocky Mtns.
Posts: 8
Default Re: Banned Again By ATS (Above Top Secret)


Don't feel bad, I got banned last night in my own thread on the thread, "No footage = No airliner A reasonable assumption". Seems one of their Mods has an issue with 911 topics after I posted to another member (who many think is a paid troll by "someone") that he should either stay on topic or go away and that led to me posting "Done here, hope you find the truth whatever it may be" then I got it. Of course I'm sure their version will vary. I took a lot of care to stay within their forum rules cause there is to me at least, no reason to break the rules. But life moves on and so have I. Here now and hopefully as I thought over there, for a long time.

Take care and see ya on the boards....Mike Lee


Last edited by Mike Lee : 12-29-2010 at 04:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-29-2010, 07:29 AM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Banned Again By ATS (Above Top Secret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lee View Post
I took a lot of care to stay within their forum rules cause there is to me at least, no reason to break the rules.
You're being dishonest with that statement.

There are a total of 22 warnings (related to removed posts) from our staff where your posting activity has not been in compliance with our rather simple rules of decorum and civility. Additionally, there are 47 separate member complaints about the tonality and rudeness within your posts.

On its own, you're most recent infractions (rude post, then editing out the staff warning) would not result in a ban from the site. However, given the totality if your habitual rudeness, the staff decided your time on ATS had come to a close.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Mike Lee's Avatar
Mike Lee Mike Lee is offline
Tells it like it is
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southeast & Rocky Mtns.
Posts: 8
Default Re: Banned Again By ATS (Above Top Secret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
You're being dishonest with that statement.

There are a total of 22 warnings (related to removed posts) from our staff where your posting activity has not been in compliance with our rather simple rules of decorum and civility. Additionally, there are 47 separate member complaints about the tonality and rudeness within your posts.

Oh Bill, I'm sure there are other members who have way more than that and they are still being trolls in the 911 forums so don't even run over here and play the part your playing now. And is this what you do, join other conspiracy sites in order to use your position at ATS to stalk and build your ego by calling others "liars" in a public domain? I mean really, you wouldn't have known this was me had i not used my name and posted here. Just couldn't resist eh? I have seen this done before where others like your type use their position to influence others operating within the same arena. personally I view it as really pathetic Bill. Perhaps too much time on your hands or nothing better to do at home maybe. Whatever. Anyway...

On its own, you're most recent infractions (rude post, then editing out the staff warning) would not result in a ban from the site. However, given the totality if your habitual rudeness, the staff decided your time on ATS had come to a close.
I didn't "edit out" the warning. I will refrain from calling you dishonest quite simply because I have a little more respect in my old bones than you apparently do, but I did not edit out that warning and you know that! I merely posted that the Mod who posted that warning had no reason to do so. Which he didn't. There was nothing in that post he deleted that warranted any action whatsoever. If it wasn't allowed then why was the edit button open? Of course I pretty much know what you'll say about that. If you want to warn members over there of how many "complaints" they have against them then perhaps that would help members tone down their postings. However if your gonna just collect them all then use them for your own benefit or purposes whatever that may be, then it sounds like its a lop sided show over there.
When posting in forums like these many times the "tone" of the text does not come through if ment in a positive way.

On the same note that very tone can be mis-interpreted to be "rude" or smarty pants when it wasn't intended that way. However I didn't get banned, (at least not when I logged off that is) I told the offending Mod to remove my account from your servers and go have sex with himself.
Just to be honest Bill. Have a nice day.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-29-2010, 12:16 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Banned Again By ATS (Above Top Secret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lee View Post
Oh Bill, I'm sure there are other members who have way more than that...
Very few that are still active (not currently banned) members.


Quote:
...in order to use your position at ATS to stalk and build your ego by calling others "liars" in a public domain...
Given the record of your history on the site, your representation that you, "I took a lot of care to stay within their forum rules," is not compatible with the reality/truth... and was a misrepresentation designed to cast aspersions in our general direction.


Quote:
...Perhaps too much time on your hands...
If you take the time to notice, I've posted here (CC) previously in defense of lies/misrepresentations about our site, including within this thread. As such, I receive email notifications of new replies -- of which yours was the most-recent.


Quote:
I didn't "edit out" the warning.
Indeed you did, as we retain a record of such things.


Quote:
There was nothing in that post he deleted that warranted any action whatsoever.
Your experience on the site would indicate you should be aware that the "9/11 Conspiracies" forum is under a higher-state of scrutiny than most other forums. Logic would dictate that insults within that forum would result in action from staff.


Quote:
If you want to warn members over there of how many "complaints" they have against them then perhaps that would help members tone down their postings.
Why should such a thing be needed? Certainly, if the topic is of primary importance to you, it is incumbent upon you (the poster) to maintain a tolerable degree of civility so that your ideas, concepts, theories, suppositions, and research are presented in a way that those are the focus of your post, rather than the rude style in which you chose to post.


Quote:
I told the offending Mod to remove my account from your servers and go have sex with himself.
Your inability to be civil was exemplified with that. You were banned for your actions, not your ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-29-2010, 12:43 PM
Mike Lee's Avatar
Mike Lee Mike Lee is offline
Tells it like it is
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southeast & Rocky Mtns.
Posts: 8
Default Re: Banned Again By ATS (Above Top Secret)

Bill,

Whatever... is really what comes to mind here. You, the owner of a really good website I might add, is following folks around hounding them in another forum on another website. Thats pathetic.

The action of your Mod set the precedent for what occurred afterward. I told him what I thought of his action quite simply because it was wrong, in a private messege rather than posting it in the forum. AFTER I posted in the thread "Done here. Hope you all find the truth whatever that may be". After I posted that, I had signed out then signed back in cause I received a private messege I forgot to check, which while I was checking it, your Mod post banned me for posting the "Done here" line...THAT WAS what initiated what transpired afterwards. And all of the warnings/complaints you cited means nothing if you didn't do anything about it. Its just a bunch of hot air on your behalf to make your point because without you don't have one.

As I stated in my original post here, I'm moving on. I suggest you do the same.

Mike Lee
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-29-2010, 10:20 PM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Banned Again By ATS (Above Top Secret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lee View Post
Bill,
You, the owner of a really good website I might add, is following folks around hounding them in another forum on another website. Thats pathetic.
No one is following anyone. You showed up and posted on a forum where I've previously posted, within a thread in which I've previously posted. After your initial post, all I've done is respond to the disingenuous claims you wrote.


Quote:
As I stated in my original post here, I'm moving on. I suggest you do the same.
Seeking to cast aspersions within another venue for conspiracy theory discussion is a rather odd way of "dropping it."
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-30-2010, 06:36 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Banned Again By ATS (Above Top Secret)

Do me a favor and take your ATS complaints elsewhere.

I'm about one second away from deleting this thread.

We, here, at CC are sorry that many of you who are members of ATS were banned and want to voice your discontent here, but there isn't anything that we can do about it.

Take it up with ATS at their forum and not here.

CC doesn't exist so that everytime someone at ATS is banned they can voice their complaint here.

Again.

Take it up with ATS at their forum and not here.

Thanks,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-30-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-30-2010, 09:11 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Banned Again By ATS (Above Top Secret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
No one is following anyone. You showed up and posted on a forum where I've previously posted, within a thread in which I've previously posted. After your initial post, all I've done is respond to the disingenuous claims you wrote.



Seeking to cast aspersions within another venue for conspiracy theory discussion is a rather odd way of "dropping it."
Sorry, TheSkepticGuy, but it is quite obvious that you are following members of your forum who where banned and come to CC to voice their complaints.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-30-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-31-2010, 09:48 AM
TheSkepticGuy's Avatar
TheSkepticGuy TheSkepticGuy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
Default Re: Banned Again By ATS (Above Top Secret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, TheSkepticGuy, but it is quite obvious that you are following members of your forum who where banned and come to CC to voice their complaints.
I've been on this site since before anyone here voiced complaints. As I've stated in a previous thread, several times, I'm not following anyone. If I were, you'd certainly see a current record of activity from myself on other sites where complaints about ATS were posted.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-02-2011, 02:52 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Banned Again By ATS (Above Top Secret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
I've been on this site since before anyone here voiced complaints. As I've stated in a previous thread, several times, I'm not following anyone. If I were, you'd certainly see a current record of activity from myself on other sites where complaints about ATS were posted.
CC does not follow you so we have no clue as to your postings on other forums and, FYI, we aren't the least bit interested.

We're talking about your postings on this forum and it is quite evident that you are following members of your forum who have been banned and voice complaints on this forum about ATS.

Not so sure you were a member of this forum before anyone voiced a complaint on CC about ATS.

I will do the research and get back to you.

In either event, it doesn't matter.

You are following members of your forum who have been banned and express their discontent with ATS on this forum.

The evidence speaks for itself.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-02-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.