Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2010, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Originally Posted by KSigMason
[i]So slanderous implications are okay now?

What part of "he edited his post" don't you get? You are thick. This site is a joke, you're a joke of a moderator and human being, JBoy is a punk that needs put in his place, and this site needs torn down - not because its a conspiracy website, but because its a cesspool of one sided neurotic and paranoid ideas. Opposition comes in and you ban them for no reason other than you can. BAN ME! I DARE YOU! YOU'LL NEVER GET RID OF ME! I'LL ALWAYS BE AROUND!..

.SOUNDS LIKE A CHILD KICKING AND STOMPING.. Titty Baby..

definition of punk: U dont know my age. did n't u know that punk and age are linked ???

a young hoodlum.a young person regarded as un experienced.

Im 58 yrs. old U dont even know the definition of a word i learned in 6 grade. u are a joke to behold..

All the viewers will see this and say, damn, that boy is STUPID !!!

U have never made any logical sense since u have been here, u contribute 0000 to this forum. ..TITTY BABY.
my grammar is bad.. U pure dumb ass, this is not my grammar, its the authors... i can go on and on. u are the dumbest person I have ever met
in my 58 yrs. I ve been around 6 yr.olds smarter than u..

How can someone be a dumb ass for posting...NO LOGIC.. U are in dire need of mental help. I recommend PROZAC to all masons, its a slow death.... get a life even with a BUTT buddy fellow breathen. go find homo love. U defend NOTHING.. Bring something to the table.. Masons are WHORES. If you are a mason, u are a slut and whore...are u??.. Now, get up on that 3 headed freak bitch lover of yours and ride off into the rainbow !!

U are not woman enough to put me my place. Im comfortable... plan on staying that way.

Last edited by JBoy : 12-30-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:01 PM

Law Enforcement Officers Killed Up 40% In 2010

Law Enforcement Officers Killed Up 40% In 2010 : Deadline Live With Jack Blood
Old 12-30-2010, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
Originally Posted by KSigMason
[i]So slanderous implications are okay now?

What part of "he edited his post" don't you get? You are thick. This site is a joke, you're a joke of a moderator and human being, JBoy is a punk that needs put in his place, and this site needs torn down - not because its a conspiracy website, but because its a cesspool of one sided neurotic and paranoid ideas. Opposition comes in and you ban them for no reason other than you can. BAN ME! I DARE YOU! YOU'LL NEVER GET RID OF ME! I'LL ALWAYS BE AROUND!..

.SOUNDS LIKE A CHILD KICKING AND STOMPING.. Titty Baby..

definition of punk: U dont know my age. did n't u know that punk and age are linked ???

a young hoodlum.a young person regarded as un experienced.

Im 58 yrs. old U dont even know the definition of a word i learned in 6 grade. u are a joke to behold..

All the viewers will see this and say, damn, that boy is STUPID !!!

U have never made any logical sense since u have been here, u contribute 0000 to this forum. ..TITTY BABY.
my grammar is bad.. U pure dumb ass, this is not my grammar, its the authors... i can go on and on. u are the dumbest person I have ever met
in my 58 yrs. I ve been around 6 yr.olds smarter than u..

How can someone be a dumb ass for posting...NO LOGIC.. U are in dire need of mental help. I recommend PROZAC to all masons, its a slow death.... get a life even with a BUTT buddy fellow breathen. go find homo love. U defend NOTHING.. Bring something to the table.. Masons are WHORES. If you are a mason, u are a slut and whore...are u??.. Now, get up on that 3 headed freak bitch lover of yours and ride off into the rainbow !!

U are not woman enough to put me my place. Im comfortable... plan on staying that way.
It's time for you to go JBOY and if you cannot leave of your own free will, I will show you the door.