Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2010, 08:10 PM

Default Obama's Birth Certificate

Obama craves familiarity on Hawaiian vacation - Yahoo! News

Please, Mr. President, while you're in Hawaii, kindly visit the "Bureau of Vital Statistics" and obtain a copy of your Birith Certificate that proves you were born there and not a Certificate of a Live Birth so we can put this matter to rest.

A Certificate of a Live Birth does not prove that you were born in Hawaii, nor do any so-called witnesses.

Hence, the reason for a Birth Certificate.

Kindly provide one.

I have no clue what the problem is with obtaining and presenting to the world your Birth Certificate that proves you were born in Hawaii other than to create a conspiracy.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-30-2010 at 08:20 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:09 PM

Default re: Obama's Birth Certificate

So, Obama, why have you not produced your "Birth Certificate?"

Is it because you want to create a conspiracy?

Or, is it because you weren't born in the USA?

There can only be one answer and the answer can only be one of the above.

(1) You want to create a conspiracy;

or

(2) You were not born in USA, Continental or otherwise.

So, which is it?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-02-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Obama'and Hawaii

If I were the COMMANDER in CHIEF and there were allegations by the PEOPLE WHOM I SERVE that I was not a US citizen and, therefore, hold the position of President of the United State's of America illegally, I would certainly want to clear up the matter by providing my BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Excerpt:

Okubo elaborated on state policy for the release of vital records:

"If someone from Obama's campaign gave us permission in person and presented some kind of verification that he or she was Obama's designee, we could release the vital record."[

COMMENT:

How 'bout if OBAMA himself gave you permission?

Birth Certificate Vs. Certification Of Live Birth | The Freedom Medium

Excerpt:

And for you Obamanites who claim that there is no difference between a Certification of Live Birth and a Birth Certificate, we, as well as the State of Hawaii, would have to disagree with you.

Pay close attention to the following Hawaiian legal statute:

[338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.

(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, 1]
And for you Obamanites who claim that there is no difference between a Certification of Live Birth and a Birth Certificate, we, as well as the State of Hawaii, would have to disagree with you.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-09-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:28 PM

Default Re: Obama's Birth Certificate

The new's media needs to put this matter to rest and they should know that if a child is born outside of the United State's and their mother is a citizen of the United State's, so, too, are they.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:44 PM
soldier

Obama is president because thats who the masons chose. Or the illumanti.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:50 PM

Barack Obama's mother:

Ann Dunham.

Please read.

Ann Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 01-24-2011, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by todzillia View Post
Obama is president because thats who the masons chose. Or the illumanti.
And, your comment has what to do with the conversation regarding whether or not Obama is a US citizen?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-24-2011 at 09:15 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Barack Obama's mother:

Ann Dunham.

Please read.

Ann Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Very interesting, I didn't know Ann was his mother. Why didn't Obama just said that way back, that his mother was white? And, all that Birth certificate controversy could have been "put to bed"? I still thinks he is hiding something. Why he wouldn't just come out and say this, I don't know. But why lie to the American people about his status? That's just like, "Hey...I have something you people will never know. It's call a secret." But it is also call a "Lie".
Old 01-26-2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Very interesting, I didn't know Ann was his mother. Why didn't Obama just said that way back, that his mother was white? And, all that Birth certificate controversy could have been "put to bed"? I still thinks he is hiding something. Why he wouldn't just come out and say this, I don't know. But why lie to the American people about his status? That's just like, "Hey...I have something you people will never know. It's call a secret." But it is also call a "Lie".
It's called helping to create a conspiracy which, in turn, keeps the people distracted from the fact that AMERICA is turning into a sink hole and OBAMA isn't doing anything about it, because he can't, because he isn't in CONTROL and neither are our congressional representatives.

And, as I've pointed out, the media is to blame, as well, for helping to make Obama's citizenship a controversial/conspiratorial topic of conversation when they SHOULD know the citizenship laws of the US and could have put this issue to rest a very long time ago.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-26-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Thank you for your comment, but my point in posting the WIKI information about Obama's mother was not to bring to light that she is caucasian.

It was to clarify Obama's citizenship.

Obama himself has stated that he is a mixed breed.

Like I have said over and over and over again, the PTB will never allow an African American to occupy the Oval office.