Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2011, 02:52 PM

Post Re: new to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, but there aren't three comments from me prior to your post above negative or otherwise.

One might surmise that your original post was negative and hostile.
perhaps this informational exchange was just a misconception.i guess i felt disheartened from your response prior to posting the Kennedy video.i thought it was very interesting that Kennedy might have been assassinated from a sewer rather then the typical overhead of a building idea.this information to my awareness was not publicized on this forum and overlooked at as old, unworthy news by you.

Old 01-24-2011, 09:19 PM

Default Re: new to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChozenWun View Post
What's up y'all I'm new here. Don't really believe in much, mainly joined to debunk people lol. The only "secret" type stuff I believe the existence of is aliens.

Not trying to spam either lol but. I just started a blog where I'll be writing about the Illuminati, Aliens, Religion, etc... stop by and check it out please/

World Of WTF
I highly doubt you're capable of debunking me.

But, go ahead and try, if you like.

I would suggest that since you don't believe in anything but aliens, we are more likely to debunk you.

Yeah.

Can't wait to read your blog where you're writing about the Illuminati, Aliens, religion, etc.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master_wisdom View Post
perhaps this informational exchange was just a misconception.i guess i felt disheartened from your response prior to posting the Kennedy video.i thought it was very interesting that Kennedy might have been assassinated from a sewer rather then the typical overhead of a building idea.this information to my awareness was not publicized on this forum and overlooked at as old, unworthy news by you.
Kindly do me a favor and don't post on this forum any longer because, as you have demonstrated with the above POST, you don't make any sense.

Thanks,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-24-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:00 AM

Angry Re: new to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Kindly do me a favor and don't post on this forum any longer because, as you have demonstrated with the above POST, you don't make any sense.

Thanks,
BA
its not that i dont make sense, its that you are too stupid to understand it.hahahwhats your iq level 4 maybe 5 if lucky. my dog has more intellectual value then you and all it does is bark, way more then i can say for you.i suggest the psychiatric hospital,they would have a "SPECIAL PLACE" for you.yeah how does it feel to be special in a group full of retards.that brings a whole new meaning to the word retarded doesn't it.under the word definition of retard, your name belongs under the example sentence.so go ahead ban me from posting in this forum,not like it effects me positively or negatively.just remember you started this,all i tried to do was resolve this conflict,until now.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by master_wisdom View Post
its not that i dont make sense, its that you are too stupid to understand it.hahahwhats your iq level 4 maybe 5 if lucky. my dog has more intellectual value then you and all it does is bark, way more then i can say for you.i suggest the psychiatric hospital,they would have a "SPECIAL PLACE" for you.yeah how does it feel to be special in a group full of retards.that brings a whole new meaning to the word retarded doesn't it.under the word definition of retard, your name belongs under the example sentence.so go ahead ban me from posting in this forum,not like it effects me positively or negatively.just remember you started this,all i tried to do was resolve this conflict,until now.
Kindly do me a favor and cease and desist from using the word "retard."

If you cannot, you will be banned forever.

Thanks,
BA