Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2005, 06:45 PM

Default New Age vs NWO

I noticed a good theme, ripe for discussion, in the thread "users loose drugs":
When looking at the NWO, we need to realize that the New Age movement is 'part and parcel'.
I have more to research and discover about this topic but a good place for others to start who haven't maybe begun to realize the dark nature of the new age movement: http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/Lucis_Trust.htm
Quote:
Lucis Trust is a powerful institution that enjoys "Consultative Status" with the United Nations, which permits it to have a close working relationship with the U.N., including a seat on the weekly sessions, but most importantly influence with powerful business and national leaders throughout the world.
I think it's important to understand that the NWO is moreso a spiritual hierarchy than a governmental one...spiritual leaders train through meditation and spirit guides, and are told what to do, given 'rewards' such as 'astral travel' and 'out-of-body experiences' then eventually control over newcomers to the newage experience, who become underlings to be given small but important missions which serve the overall satanic powerstructure.(fear?)
I'd like to hear other's thoughts on this,
greater understanding of this would be edifying for all of us. Preferrably from folks speaking in Jesus's name :-x not 'trained illuminists' if there are any around...